Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 23)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Maa confused?!?!?!?! haila.... yeh kya horaha hai.... is maa gonna help the son??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i know Aksh, the thread is as such that  joking doesn't feel right there...but DITTO mein kya funny hai yeh hum jaante hai na...Wink

Hug
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
'The guy was coming from his shower, in his casual wear, while wearing his watch and moving down the staircase,thought that it was the postman,said:
''Any letter for me darling? or sab ke sab for my kharoos baap?''

roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
oh oh Shocked told you .. yeh ladka total kabootar hai.....
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

i read aksh... and I agree as well... i thought maybe Arjun's dad was killed by the ullus in some mission n Arjun's mom left him in the jungle some years later cuz she simply couldn't take care of him alone.... Arjun said he got out of the jungle alone na.. so he had to have been around 5 6 at least...but then RPS had to have kept a track of him or else how could he have recognize him after so many years...

agree.. i dint write specifically but .. i ws thinking there might have been an accident on that solan ka raasta n therefore arjun got separated from his parents n got lost in the jungle.. RPS who was rite there noticed all this n used it to his advantage later.. i had been thinking this all along.. n my suspsicions were confirmed when RPS showed his true colors after Arjun returned from the jungle-kidnap trak n RPS said we dun love him, but he does love us.. i kept thinking "was RPS really so generous that he willingly took in 3 orphans just for the sake of his business? wasn't he said to be living a financially difficult life himself.. then how did he take in 3 kids while had 3 of his own?" now i know.. Angry

sorry nishu.. tere story ke beech Ads ki tarah mein serious convo chala rahi hun. ROFL

roshaniD

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
hellooo   everyone  kaun kaun hai ,    me here for  20 mins  only   Cry  fill me in please ,  kya  baat  chal rahi hai , summary batao . 

roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by roshaniD

i read aksh... and I agree as well... i thought maybe Arjun's dad was killed by the ullus in some mission n Arjun's mom left him in the jungle some years later cuz she simply couldn't take care of him alone.... Arjun said he got out of the jungle alone na.. so he had to have been around 5 6 at least...but then RPS had to have kept a track of him or else how could he have recognize him after so many years...

agree.. i dint write specifically but .. i ws thinking there might have been an accident on that solan ka raasta n therefore arjun got separated from his parents n got lost in the jungle.. RPS who was rite there noticed all this n used it to his advantage later.. i had been thinking this all along.. n my suspsicions were confirmed when RPS showed his true colors after Arjun returned from the jungle-kidnap trak n RPS said we dun love him, but he does love us.. i kept thinking "was RPS really so generous that he willingly took in 3 orphans just for the sake of his business? wasn't he said to be living a financially difficult life himself.. then how did he take in 3 kids while had 3 of his own?" now i know.. Angry

sorry nishu.. tere story ke beech Ads ki tarah mein serious convo chala rahi hun. ROFL

i know Aksh... you this reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean.... not sure if you are familiar with it.. when Jack kmew will was bootstraps son he use him all along for his own gain, while making Will think that jack is helping him...

aksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Obviously the father heard it, and the girl cleared her throat,  and felt blushed too.

''Abhinav your parents are here,'' she managed to say.

''what nonsense baby, they are going to return next week? The bathroom is free, go for your shower and will wait for you in the lounge?'' replied the guy when he first headed to take a glass of water in the refrigerator

The girl realised that she was in pyjama and now seriously embarassed.

''Abhinav,come here'' said his dad in coaxed voice

roshaniD

Go to top