Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 22)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
it's the father isn't it????

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
aayi thi.. tum log kahani sun rahi thi aur mein full on Arjun ke past wale secret me dubi thi.. so went to the What's Next thread and vented.. now am bak.. 

read my post when u get a chance guyz.. tell me wat u think..

also nishu.. in ur post on p6.. u have referred to daddi as BJ.. could u edit it to Biji or Daddi coz BJ and DJ are confusing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
After keeping the hoover in the small room, she went to open the door.

''Bang''  was her reaction when she looked at the peep hole,it is sasurji and mummyji who do not know their stories.

''what shall i do?'' she thought,
''Abhi will take an hour and it is bad to leave them for an hour outside.'' she continued to think but then contrasted if she was not here,they would have waited for an hour.

She decided to open the door and greeted her as abhi's friend

roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i read aksh... and I agree as well... i thought maybe Arjun's dad was killed by the ullus in some mission n Arjun's mom left him in the jungle some years later cuz she simply couldn't take care of him alone.... Arjun said he got out of the jungle alone na.. so he had to have been around 5 6 at least...but then RPS had to have kept a track of him or else how could he have recognize him after so many years...
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Friend.. i thought she'll pretend to be the House Maid.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Loved this episode! Raj is so cute, surprised that Arohi woke up so early and wishing Arjun the best of luck since Arohi wants to spend time with him. Such a cute scene, Arjun looked happy when Raj said that

I love Arohi's determination not to let Arjun out of her sight, she is persistent and with good reason as it turns out Arjun's life really was in danger. Dhondo and Jay have such rotten timing, they interrupted such a good scene between Arjun and Arohi. It was like finally Arjun was asking the right question but they just had to be interrupted. I like that Arohi wanted to discuss things further though, over a date. Arjun is so cute when he smiles

I hope the storyline with Dhondo and Jay wraps up soon or at least let the misunderstandings be cleared for Arohi and Arjun. I am tired of the misunderstandings, I am just ready for them to admit their feelings already but it seems Rudra will be the next challenge for Arohi and Arjun.

roshaniD

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

And she did, forgotting she was still in her pyjamaROFL

''Namaste uncleji,pranaam aunty. Abhinav is taking a shower, I came here for group discussion for a project.'' felt to say.

doobi hui mother knew she was lying, as she understood she is the one who answered the phone and she is still in her pyjama. Mom is getting chakar

she cant believe her eyes,the girl seemed good too as she had a sweet voice. now mother is confusedROFLROFL. she liked the family that his husband looked for and she feels that this girl is not bad either.

''who are you,beti?'' asked the dad in a serious voice.

''She is abhi's friend,she used to come at home,''lied the mother leaaving Avni to wonder what is happening

roshaniD

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
rosh, din wanna spam that thread .. so am answering ur post here.. thnx.. dint think u were being funny.. Hug

roshaniD

Go to top