Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@sanju  hai  πŸ€—

@aksh  -   I wanted another  kiss after  that one immediately  again from him only .... that  was  my impulsive  demand.   πŸ˜†  but  loved the  scene  β€οΈ  exactly how  I wanted it to be ,  not in slow motion type. 

joining the dance 
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

omgggggggg😲 arohi cuts arjun fingerπŸ˜•

Aray nahi hina she cuts her fingers
you made me break my record πŸ˜†
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ya kavya... u r on ur own with the song πŸ˜†

i loved it to bits.. the lyrics were so apt.. it intensified the scene a 100 times for me.. i know wat u mean.. they cud have used KMH stuff.. but the words here said it all...

and join in the dance.. 

ditto!!

exactly Kavya.. the words were very very apt for the moment.. their feelings & situation created!! none of the KMH songs or any other BG songs been used before would have brought the impact that this song did.. for me!!

joining the celebration..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

@sanju  hai  πŸ€—

@aksh  -   I wanted another  kiss after  that one immediately  again from him only .... that  was  my impulsive  demand.   πŸ˜†  but  loved the  scene  β€οΈ  exactly how  I wanted it to be ,  not in slow motion type. 

joining the dance 

i wished she had kissed him bak impulsively .. THEN realized what she had to do.. n then stop herself!!

but no complains..still dancing 
kavyasam thumbnail

o n sorry kavya.. if u meant in the last scene where she cuts her finger.. they cud have used tere ishq ne there i suppose.. but they had to start mourning phase na.. cud have used slow kmh trak.. i din get the mantra trak... mantra kyu padh rahe hain?? 

nope  I meant   the  sudden  kiss scene only,   or  silence shld have sufficed,  hai na,  nevertheless  it was awesome and very much needed  long due moment  for him.  bechara aur kitna wait kar sakta tha 😳
love_kuki thumbnail

o n sorry kavya.. if u meant in the last scene where she cuts her finger.. they cud have used tere ishq ne there i suppose.. but they had to start mourning phase na.. cud have used slow kmh trak.. i din get the mantra trak... mantra kyu padh rahe hain?? 

Aksh!! I beg to differ there.. I super loved that mantra BG from devdas!! this tune in itself says so much!! it is like.. climax in itself!! the tune is so dramatic that it is pouring out the turmoil that arjuhi's hearts r experiencing at the moment!! also, the BG is meant to say.. "this was the last hammer on their relationship.. meaning CLIMAX" says that their hearts r bleeding at the moment & nothing can pacify the toofan that they r experiencing within themselves!!

tere ishq mein is very romantic!! I agree that arohi was totally in love right now.. but tere ishq mein wouldn't show their heart conditions which is in complete love but in sooooooooo much pain because they can't express their love & r heart broken!!

so to me.. this BG was very very aptly used by Cv's!! & I love it..
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx 4 inviting aksh n kuki...m already dancing though....
Kavya...i loved Tu jaane na in d BG aswell....❀️
g2g now...guyys...will b bac l8tr....

kavyasam thumbnail

i wished she had kissed him bak impulsively .. THEN realized what she had to do.. n then stop herself!!

but no complains..still dancing 

no aksh  another  kiss from him only again in same style   ,  okay koi nai samjhega chodo what I am trying to say  πŸ˜‰   I know I am asking for too much na πŸ˜›

she could not  have done it  like him she was not in that zone yet.    

yep no complaints 😳 ,   lekin song  yeah may be m on my own  I will just imagine kmh tune there . 😳

love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

@sanju  hai  πŸ€—

joining the dance 

Hi Kavya πŸ€— ditto!! πŸ˜†
joined the already dancing gang! good for u.. chal me more dancing..

btw.. super loved ur take yest!! I didn't write the take for yest's epi bcoz u, nish & aksh said it all.. everything I wanted to say.. kuch baki hi nahin bacha tha mere liye.. so.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ for that!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Aksh!! I beg to differ there.. I super loved that mantra BG from devdas!! this tune in itself says so much!! it is like.. climax in itself!! the tune is so dramatic that it is pouring out the turmoil that arjuhi's hearts r experiencing at the moment!! also, the BG is meant to say.. "this was the last hammer on their relationship.. meaning CLIMAX" says that their hearts r bleeding at the moment & nothing can pacify the toofan that they r experiencing within themselves!!

tere ishq mein is very romantic!! I agree that arohi was totally in love right now.. but tere ishq mein wouldn't show their heart conditions which is in complete love but in sooooooooo much pain because they can't express their love & r heart broken!!

so to me.. this BG was very very aptly used by Cv's!! & I love it..

that ws from devdas??😲

k am obviously very ignorant in my bollywood knowledge.. but i like ur argument.. so am gonna convert n then leech on to that.. πŸ˜ˆ

therefore ditto!!