Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

will u explain what difference the old bed had with the new bed??

u know other than laying on a bed, u can sit on it too?
🤔😆

bed, bed hota hai, chota yah bada
🤔🤣🤣

bechara toota phoota tha!! mujhe to sone se bhi darr lagta tha.. ki kahin neend me hoon aur toot gaya to!! isiliye.. uski life libe badhane ke vaste.. I used to use it less.. specially no ROFLing sessions on it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aab samjhi!! 😈
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

pooja .. tell that to arjun's daddi!! 😈

ditto!! 🤣🤣
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Aksh and Kuki - u both continue, I am off to sleep

I'll just wake up at 4 or 5 and study the rest
🤔 meri aankhein aur khuli rahin toh main paagal ho jaungi 😆

Okaysssssss!! Pooja..
Have a good sleep!! & Best of Luck for the exam again!! 👍🏼
love_kuki thumbnail

u forgot our convo last nite.. we watch repeats.. n again n again!! toh the effect is replenished every time 🤣

ditto!! 🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣

kuki, me watching the HM scene again.. 

Arohi: "mein saari duniya ke saamne tumhe expose kar dungi aur mujhe chutki bajate hi tumse divorce mil jayega"

i wish Arjun had said this:
Arjun: "Arohi, ek divorce ke saath ek divorce free free free.. tum expose karna chahti ho, toh shock se karo!! ab jab sasurji lawyer hain.. am sure woh iss shock mein humara divorce bhi free mein kardenge aur gauveer ka bhi" 😈
love_kuki thumbnail

🤣

kuki, me watching the HM scene again.. 

Arohi: "mein saari duniya ke saamne tumhe expose kar dungi aur mujhe chutki bajate hi tumse divorce mil jayega"

i wish Arjun had said this:
Arjun: "Arohi, ek divorce ke saath ek divorce free free free.. tum expose karna chahti ho, toh shock se karo!! ab jab sasurji lawyer hain.. am sure woh iss shock mein humara divorce bhi free mein kardenge aur gauveer ka bhi" 😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ya aaj kaal arjuhi aur jay.. Mission paisa bachao!! ko kuch zyada hi seriously le rahe hai.. so, perfect!! sasurji.. divorce ka kharcha bhi bachaenge!! 🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
i still cant believe the CVs lost a golden chance to show rajveer's reactions to arohi's press statement in the HM.. they cud have done so much tehre.. so cud KSA!! arohi ki ullu's me se kisi ne class nahi li yaar.. they dun care 🤪
love_kuki thumbnail

i still cant believe the CVs lost a golden chance to show rajveer's reactions to arohi's press statement in the HM.. they cud have done so much tehre.. so cud KSA!! arohi ki ullu's me se kisi ne class nahi li yaar.. they dun care 🤪

tabhi to unka last name ulluwaliya hai!! 🤣🤣 aise bhool gaye jaise.. 2nd grade ka bachha debate competition mein galti karke bhool jata hai!! 😆😆 lekin.. ulluwaliya hai na.. what more do we expect of them!! 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
hehe.. tune nafrat ke phere dekh liye?? waiting for ur take on that 4 accnts thing..,more like beizzati ka accnt settle hogaya na?😕Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail

hehe.. tune nafrat ke phere dekh liye?? waiting for ur take on that 4 accnts thing..,more like beizzati ka accnt settle hogaya na?😕

Ok.. abut nafrat ke phere's.. analysis!! chalo.. dekhte hai if any accounts r unsettled yet!!

1. Nafrat - nafrat to kab ki hawa mein udd gayi aksh!! we don't even see a little glimpse of it.. what we r seeing now are the memories.. which r more so reminded to them by others.. they themselves don't even remember it!! those r more from Arohi's side right now.. though Arjun suffered equally but like we know she never realizes how much her actions have hurted him.. arjun clinches in pain but keeps it to himsellf!! while Arohi.. what Arjun did to her during wedding.. was more open & he even declared it to her.. which is why it haunts her till now!! but she doesn't care abut it anymore!!
So, this one settled!!

2. Beizzati - according to me, he never harmed her family intentionally, even after what he thought happened with rashi bcoz of arohi & her family!! he was actually very heart broken at that time so said what he couldn't think of doing but never actually directly did anything to any of the members..not in his character.. while Arohi is doing everything she can to harass each & every singhu!! If we equate arohi's harassemsnt of singhus with that of arjun's when he teared them up by wedding arohi!! So, account settled again!!

3. Family dushmani - alright!! this is the bigggggggg one.. which was always present but now has started to surface big time!! we'll be seeing this in effect soon..😕

4. Pyaar - pyaar abhi abhi to dikhna shuru hua hai!! they both know they love each other & that the other one loves them too.. just that there are so many MU's btw them.. which is stopping them from confessing it to one another!! & MU's would continue.. but what is more imp is that even in drastic circumstances their love over powers their hatefulness.. which clearly shows the unspoken bond they share!! just that they don't want to accept it.. now, they want to accept this & even confess but the circumstances won't let them!! which is what we have to see.. as to how their love wins again against all odds & hurdles!!  So, arjun here wins again.. he did say that he won't let anything happen to her.. no one can hurt her & he truly stood by that statement!! now, it's arohi's turn to do the same.. she has started it recently.. hope she continues it!! so, for now account settled.. Hope they won't hurt each other again intentionally due to the coming MU!! but rather stand by one another..

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago