Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

🤣 i rem'ed the FB status msg i had posted couple of days ago.. patience is a virtue.. kaliyug me virtuous ka kya kaam!! but yeh ekta land hai.. yahan pe kaliyug doesnt count!! sirf ekta-yug hai!! plus with their amounts of creativity.. deffo the world cud use extra shots of patience... coz CVs r CVs for a reason.. love it or hate it.. their creativity is what keeps us glued to the laptops na.. i mean after arjuhi chemistry ofcourse!! 

agree Aksh!! CV's r CV's!! but for KMH 2.. we sure have to give them all the credit to keep s glued to the story from day 1.. however much we bash them, they still have done a fabulous job this season!! specially with the stoy, the twist & character analysis that they have put together!! we do bash them but those r instant rxns to any situation a person is put in!! as far as the story so far goes.. there might not have been any instance where we would have thought.. this is now getting boring & I would wanna quit!! nahhh.. never happened!! they have put it all in season 2.. comedy,  fights, sas-bahu, friendships, family, mystery, suspense, hate, LOVE!! so.. 3 cheers to CV's for now!! it is yet to be seen how intense they go from here.. bcoz now is the real time where the story has to prove for arjuhi.. KITANI MOHOBBAT HAI!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Break to banta hai partner!! what has gotten into us today!! yest.. we were on ROFLing mission!! today we r on story & arjuhi analysis mission!! Kudos to us so far!! loving our convo today.. intense like the story right now.. but each & every word we r putting in is awesome!! 👏👏

Chal.. It's a Kit Kat break from me now!! 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Arjun has now started to life his own life.. which is major thing that irked & fumed RPS & family!! they have lost their ace card to someone who loves arjun to the core.. & RPS knows that & even predicted this long back!! he knows arjun lot more than others.. he knew it would be impossible to bring him back if he would built up a happy home for himself!! which proved right & happened today!! RPS got a huge blow & he reacted very aptly by bringing out the darkest & evilest side of his.. by opening up the darkest of the mystery that would ruin arjun & rudra seems to care a least abut it!! for him.. of arjun can't be his strength.. rudra would have to do everything in his power to break arjun.. be it for not following his orders by being by his side or for the family fued, of which arjun is the Base!!

i always wondered why the singus atleast dint pretend that they loved arjun as much as he loved them.. RPS has always been open about his indifference to arjun..ofocurse RPS is indiff. to everyone which has been misleading to Arjun.. but now we know.. RPS dint care coz he always had his hukum ka ikka to play.. but u know.. i keep thinking bak to today's scene when he revealed the secret to kumud... not all of it..but still now kumud knows.. n we knw that kumud is more comical than villainous.. so all she has to do is discuss this with mikhail so arohi can over hear it again..i wonder if pignesh will come bak to take his revenge from arohi n arjun for getting him kicked out.. coz this secret wud open new avenues to him as well.. infact this secret gives all of arjun's enemies n family equal amount of scope to get bak at him.. 😭.. am ready for this maha yudh.. come all u crazy maniacs.. arjun yahin khada hai!! n iss baar uske saath arohi bhi hai!! 
aksh4IF thumbnail

agree Aksh!! CV's r CV's!! but for KMH 2.. we sure have to give them all the credit to keep s glued to the story from day 1.. however much we bash them, they still have done a fabulous job this season!! specially with the stoy, the twist & character analysis that they have put together!! we do bash them but those r instant rxns to any situation a person is put in!! as far as the story so far goes.. there might not have been any instance where we would have thought.. this is now getting boring & I would wanna quit!! nahhh.. never happened!! they have put it all in season 2.. comedy,  fights, sas-bahu, friendships, family, mystery, suspense, hate, LOVE!! so.. 3 cheers to CV's for now!! it is yet to be seen how intense they go from here.. bcoz now is the real time where the story has to prove for arjuhi.. KITANI MOHOBBAT HAI!!

amen to that. they have done a fab job this season.. i always see the loungers as perfect audience..we always ooh n aah at the right places n our rxnz change like chameleons along with the story's twists n turns.. thereby living the story n every emotion of it!! kudos to us as well kuki partner !!🥳 kit kat break it is..😆
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail

Break to banta hai partner!! what has gotten into us today!! yest.. we were on ROFLing mission!! today we r on story & arjuhi analysis mission!! Kudos to us so far!! loving our convo today.. intense like the story right now.. but each & every word we r putting in is awesome!! 👏👏

Chal.. It's a Kit Kat break from me now!! 😆

yup!! like i said in my prev post.. we r perfect audience.. jaisa episode..vaisa spamming!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Another awesome VM from u chandni!! 👏👏 loved it!!

"vaise to main bohot chupchap rehne wali ladki hoon bilkul purani films ki tarah jis mien sounds nahin hoti thi.. ekdam sannate mein kat rahi haai meri zindagi" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"tum bachpan se hi woh kum bolne wale babies mein se honge na.. saare bache waee waee karke rote hinge aur tum sirf ek baar waee karte honge" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arohiiiiiiii!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 girl, no one can beat u in comic dialogues!! & arjun's reactions to them r to die fro!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bechara roz gata hoga, "shaadi karke phas gaya yaar, accha khasa tha kuwara" 🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
^^ ditto!! that VM is awesome.. infact.. all her VMs r awesome.. saare meine playlist bana kar play karti hun.. either am watching KMH1 or KMH2 or VMs .. my god.. i need to get a life!! khair.. 

"tumhi ne kaha tha na ki yahan woh log aate hai jinhe apni biwiyan hot nahi lagti.. shaayad unhe mein hot lag jaun.. shaayad unhe tumhari biwi hot lag jaye!!" 🤣

arjun arohi rocked in this scene.. kya expressions, kya body language!!

"tumhe kisi ne order diya hai, mujhe pe order chalane ka?? mein tumhare stupid orders maan ne nahi wali hun!!"🤣🤣🤣

"patni-utpeedan ke liye andar karva dungi"🤣🤣🤣

"zulm karoge, kaise? jaise..abhi vahan karne wale the!!"🤣🤣🤣

dialogue writers.. u have to visit ML once.. to see the effects of ur splendid talents!! yahan log ROFLing ho hokar paagal ho jaate hein!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
"daddi!! sherwani! ghar pe!??! khotta lagunga mein!!" aah karan's expressions!! upar se daddi n her matter-of-fact attitude abt this whole SR situation!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"suniye!! aap toh vaise hi khotte hi lagte hai ji!!"🤣🤣🤣🤣

kya memories hai yaar!! mein na.. am telling u.. this is my retirement plan too.. some 50-60 yrs down the road u r gonna find me in some retirement home glued to my laptop watching KMH!!🤣🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
i wish daddi had done something abt that single bed idea.. but raj did help with that..😉 the valentine's episode 😍.. 
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

i always wondered why the singus atleast dint pretend that they loved arjun as much as he loved them.. RPS has always been open about his indifference to arjun..ofocurse RPS is indiff. to everyone which has been misleading to Arjun.. but now we know.. RPS dint care coz he always had his hukum ka ikka to play.. but u know.. i keep thinking bak to today's scene when he revealed the secret to kumud... not all of it..but still now kumud knows.. n we knw that kumud is more comical than villainous.. so all she has to do is discuss this with mikhail so arohi can over hear it again..i wonder if pignesh will come bak to take his revenge from arohi n arjun for getting him kicked out.. coz this secret wud open new avenues to him as well.. infact this secret gives all of arjun's enemies n family equal amount of scope to get bak at him.. 😭.. am ready for this maha yudh.. come all u crazy maniacs.. arjun yahin khada hai!! n iss baar uske saath arohi bhi hai!! 

Aksh!! I actually love singhu's because they r ppl who don't pretend at all!! they show what they think.. They don't love arjun & to them he's not even a family member.. according to them.. sirf ek ehsan kiya tha RPS ne uspar!! so, they don't love him but they never even pretended to do so.. & arjun has felt this void all along.. so, he knows abut it too!! just that he doesn't want to admit it.. bcoz that is all he has in his life & he wouldn't know what would his life have left with, agar yeh thodi si chezein bhi usse chutt jayegi!!
Also, abut RPS!! he's has his own style!! he's someone who don't emote a lot!! but I don't agree with ur statement abut RPS being indifferent to everyone.. he's not indifferent to everyone, he's indiff.. only to arjun!! he loves his own children & cares abut them.. arjun, he only cares abut him for his business!! I can't even call it care.. it more of concern abut his business!! he has always shielded Micky from doing the illegal jobs by making arjun do them all.. but chuha micky doesn't get that!! RPS praises arjun abut his work & lets him do it all bcoz he doesn't want Micky to get hurt & want to save him.. in case something untowardly happens!! also, during rashi MC track, we saw him concerned for his daugher!! he might seem indifferent but he's not.. he just doesn't emote it at all!! he would never sacrifice his own children for his business.. may be their happiness but not them as a whole!! but with arjun, he has been playing since day 1 and doesn't care abut him at all!! which we saw today.. once arjun decided to let go of his work for arohi, RPS showed his anger & would do everything to hurt arjun now.. by bringing out the truth which he has hidden for so long which was his trump card!!

Abut Piggy!! Aksh.. this was bound to happen.. I still remember the stare that piggy gave arjuhi, specially arohi while leaving the house!! every villan gets an opportunity to strike back!! so will Piggy.. if he would be successful or not would depend on the circumstances & the stage arjuhi would be passing through in their relationship!! but it is yet to be seen,, what he does!! I would comment on it once we get some light on his planning!! but he's sure gonna be one of the hammers who would strike arjuhi relation hard!! how poerful would that blow be.. is yet to be seen!!

Kumud!! hmm.. I'm not sure as of yet.. bcoz she's unsure of the whole thing & RPS is smart enough n knows his wife.. not to reveal it to her completely!! but I don't know if we r gonna see any over hearing regarding this mystery matter..

I completely agree with u that this time.. everyone & I mean everyone's gonna have equal opportunity to hurt & get back at arjun.. be it his own ppl or ullu's!! the only person that could shield him by supporting him from this chakravuh is Arohi!!