Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] - Page 6

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: channi_star

guyz m off nw!!

actually a lil upset wid 2dez epi!!
hv taken out all my frustration on 2dez take...
dnt rly wanna tok abt 2dez epi!!!
well i might b over reacting...

jannat hummer nikalo...ajj cv's neh mera pura mood kharab kardiya hai...

your not the only one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
bye Chnadni... hey Sara... welcome to ML...
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Naa .. it wasnt hard to find it .. 😆 My name is Sara and its okk 😳
Ive JUST finished watching the episode 😕 

aww that's such a sweet name 😳

yeh don't worry we all had that expression after we watched the epi 😕
i'm really not impressed with today's epi 👎🏼
do you remember when i told you that the confession will probably happen soon?
doesn't seem like it will happen so soon anymore

@chandni...meri gaddi humesha tayyar hai 😈...aaja baith ja!!
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
thx  roshni , jannat,   I liked the episode  but  it  was  not  very  touching either ,  it was okay .  

between  mohabbatians   why    are  you some of you thinking   that   arjun  and  arohi  will be blood related.    Comeon  guys   it  is  possible  that  CVs  want  to  show  arjun  is from ahlus   but  at   the  same  time  they   will make  sure that  Aro  doesnt  belong to ahlus  .   they  will not   show  that  both  Arjun and  Arohi   are  from the same house ,  that is not possible.  So dont worry   abt  it ,  but yes  even  showing  arjun to be a ullu will be  tragic  ,    still   there  this   can  also  be  a possibiltiy  that  his  past  is related to them  and  not him directly . 
saraaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshaniD

bye Chnadni... hey Sara... welcome to ML...

Thanks Roshani 🤗 So no one liked the episode huh?

@Jannat Aww thanks jaan 😳 Yuup I had a feeling that the confession was going to be dragged .. its getting quite irritating!! Instead now we have more problems 🤔 Stupid Dhoondu and then Arjuns dad
glitter567 thumbnail
kavya tere muh mai choclates hai 😆

channi_star thumbnail
@kavya: cv's leaving things incomplete n 4gettin is nt new...they hv dun this mistake uncountable times in this season...dnt knw wat they r up 2...

so much is incomplete n they hv cum up wid this twist/secret without clearing other thingzz!!!

arjun 4gt the kiss...

arohi dint knw the reason y arjun was upset aftr the engagement..i guess she is mature enough 2 realize y he was upset...they compltly 4gt abt their engagement...

arjun 4gt the revenge...his idea of stayin wid arohi n ignorin her at the same time...

well letz hope 4 the best....

n yhh if ekta makes arjun n arohi bro & sis den she is goin 2 get in a hell big controversy...
wel i dnt think shez gonna do such a mistake...lol

nywayz byeee!!! tc
saraaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

thx  roshni , jannat,   I liked the episode  but  it  was  not  very  touching either ,  it was okay .  

between  mohabbatians   why    are  you some of you thinking   that   arjun  and  arohi  will be blood related.    Comeon  guys   it  is  possible  that  CVs  want  to  show  arjun  is from ahlus   but  at   the  same  time  they   will make  sure that  Aro  doesnt  belong to ahlus  .   they  will not   show  that  both  Arjun and  Arohi   are  from the same house ,  that is not possible.  So dont worry   abt  it ,  but yes  even  showing  arjun to be a ullu will be  tragic  ,    still   there  this   can  also  be  a possibiltiy  that  his  past  is related to them  and  not him directly . 

😲 Is that what everyone is thinking? Hmm .. CVs would have to lose it before bringing up this idea
btw m Sara 😎
glitter567 thumbnail
@sara...yep you're right..all these misunderstandings that are cropping up one after another are just getting bit irritating
so no idea how much the CV's want to drag...but lets not lose hope!!

saraaa. thumbnail
@Jannat .. they need to solve all these misunderstandings .. like first they need to show who really pushed Rashi ?? I mean has Arjun forgotten why they hate each other 🤣 not that I blame .. with all the other fustrations even ive nearly forgotten