Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@rosh: raj was cute asusual apne papa ko tips deta hai...par yeh cv's neh ussse chupake rakhte hai..
hvnt seen proper raj scene since long...
i cnt tell u guyz hw much m missin his mischiefs...

😍
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1602058

Guys,I needed to open this link once again like u remembered we once had this link where we sent our suggestions and whatever has happened was based on our suggestions itself in an improved way with due experience of them

but as i am least comfortable of associating arjun's parentage with current cast and I know Aksh highlighted then too, I opened the link back and let's pour some concrete suggestion about what can be the mystery unveiled like

i am going to write the puzzle their and u drill too
shibz thumbnail
updated my post on page1😳 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40323991

maahiyaa......oo......maahiyaa....................... :D

in the earlier episodes dey played just maahiya track...today it starts from kaise kahen....continued to maahiya... hope we soon get to hear the whole sufi version track😍 kitne installments hain!!!🤔

kavya...i liked the bed scene...was better dan i expected with Arjun askin her bout the truth😍
but i felt the sufi version started abruptly...may be i was dreamin n suddenly it plays.. lol anyways...was pleasure to hear "maahiyaa....." still ringing at my ears😳

RPS was really evil today... that sounds serious but how far will KMH show serious tracks? i dont trust the CVs on dis😉 but rather dan Arjun having this secret with his past, i'd prefer RPS causing danger to Arohi's life instead...could expect some intensity but the raaz n Arjun being shattered it all becomes repetitive y poor Arjun always? already Arohi is goin to get from me the moment she tells Arjun dat she is with Dhondu... n Dhondu😡 😡 is already getting joothe, chappals, tamatar, tamotoes, ande, eggs from me😡 😡
How selfish...iske liye i wish he also doesnt get his Archi easily!! argh!!🤢 n why is Arjun & Jay acting negative? i mean they should ask Archi if she loves someone else instead of "i wont let anyone stop this wedding" Arjun😈 tumne tho drama kiya tha chikuhi weding mein n here u are against that fella?😳

oh n i love that the CVs are going into the flashback...so they picked dis line from there...Arjun is now afraid of death so will not do the dangerous tasks for RPS as feared by RPS once upon a time.. aww...he loves his life coz someone else loves him❤️

n ek raaz agar RPS ki paas hai tho ek KSA ki paas bhi hona chahiye😉 it'l be fun if Arohi belongs to the Singhus😆 Arjun belonging to ullus is not a bad idea either provided he shouldnt go to the ullus like a good boy😛 me not a fan of ullus!!! but love AS😍 

HATE DHONDU!!!😡

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey raj was so cute
he was saying dad all d best shayed aj mom apke sath tym spend karne wali hai
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
edited on page 2

😳👏yess 
arohi done a gr8 job saving arjun from gundas heheheh
arohi ne aj sabit kar diye ki woh hai jhasi ki rani part-2
or police wlle khandan ki ladypolice mrs arohi alluwallia singhaniya👍🏼

or
or
sabse bada sawal of arjuns life😳
"tumhare or dhondhu ke beech kya hai"❓

and arohi invited arjun for a DATE⭐️
yes yes yes
arohi "mein tumhe aj sab sach bata dungi ki mein dhondhu ke liye kya fell karti hu
             or specaily tumhare liye kya feel karti hu"😍

dinner date dress code black as seen in sbs segment do watch their romantic date guys
waiting for 102 episode oooooohhhhhhhhhh🤗

yes guys
kon hai arjun ke asli"MA - BAAP"

aisa kya hai jo rps sabse chupa raha hai❓

aisa kya hai jo arjun-arohi ke pyaar ke suraj ko kale badalo se chupa dega❓

aisa kya rishta hai arjun ke asli parents ka alluwallia khandan se❓

kitni sawaal hai 
aj ka episode turns whole story

arjun back to same stage where he left his dad business n after arohi
he loves arohi n loves his life becoz he love arohi
don want arohi to be hurt

mohabbat hi mohabbat ho
nafrat ki koi jagah na ho
is holi par hum is tarah rang jaye
fir na koi duri ho na koi fasla ho
bas har jagah hum or humara pyaar ho

ohh gr8 mein bhi yahan sabko dekh kar instantly shayari karne lag gai
if rocks
kmh rocks
n our mohabbat for arjhui rocks
kavyasam thumbnail

when  will I rewatch to edit  my take  😔. 

shibz  exactly  the  song started abruptly and  even after remembering all that  I didnot  feel   it  from her expressions.   I liked the part where arjun insisted to know though,  phir bhi  baad mein abruptly  he thnks jaan bachayi hai isne,  so he came to know that she saved him  woh clear nahi kiya

nisha  abt  arjun's parentage  yeah we can write ,    me and shibz wanted him to be orphan only,  or may be someone else completely  dissociated with both families.   will be bk  ,   I have to rewatch the epi.
shibz thumbnail
ok i never wanted Arjun to be associated with any of the living cast...hope he is not!!
n wat bout the story he had told to Arohi wen he cums to see her to her room in the dark? dint he say taht he doesnt know y his parents abandoned him? n that he was lost in the jungle n found a way to the orphanage himself?😕 please CVs clear all this...i cant ignore too many loopholes n neither can i make compromises without limits..
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

phir bhi  baad mein abruptly  he thnks jaan bachayi hai isne,  so he came to know that she saved him  woh clear nahi kiya

o yeah...i also wondered how Arjun cums to know she saves his life.. i actually missed teh 1st scene so thought may be he knew...but hey he knows she cums to guard him kinda..no?!
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I updated that post guys, have the mystery unfolded there itself

it is on page 6

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*peeks in*

koi hai??😆