Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣🀣🀣  okay that was the  reaction  by the end of the episode thinking  how the h**l  can arjun be  ahlu's kid,   ek bhi quality  unki nahi aayi   ....

1) first  scene was okay ,  I was disappointed because I expected some more continuation from  last scene of yday and that   arjun will show more anger and that arohi will atleast  try to tell him the truth.  but they are  both up and ready to go out ,   none of them remembered  what happened yday evening , atleast  sagai ki flash back to dikha sakte  the  na and that  arjun  still remembers that  she had tears in her eyes  but  still  removed the ring  and  arohi  should have  remembered  that  it  was difficult to do  that .   but  nai  we are not that lucky πŸ˜•. 

2)  scene at the hotel was  okay ,  it was  wierd  decision of arjun not to take the gun with him when he is going into his enemies  territory .   arohi protecting him scene was also okay  not well edited/executed.   the  killers  were  dumber  than  kali.   so  they came to shoot arjun  but  left  coz  they thot  someone else  was there,  they did not confirm it with sethi ?    liked how  arjun wanted to  know  what is between  arohi and dhondz  but  it  was  all mellow ,   expected more vigour  and  attitude.   and then the  kmh song  starts  abruptly  and  she  remembers flashbacks but still I could  not get the feel of it , sorry.   phones ring and  they decide to take it  instead of  continuing  the talk  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   

3)  as expected it was dhondz  and jay.   loved how arohi  wanted to talk to him and clear  his doubt  at dinner,  here again  they are both  back to  their  self, loved arjun's smile . but  how  did  he  know  that   arohi   saved him from the goons,  he did not  see them.   

4)  dhondz  is desperate  agree,  but  he  is not  seeing  arohi's point  nor is he ready to listen.   so  why not  talk  to  jay  and  archana  directly,   if  jay knows  the truth  why would he want to marry archana still, he  will defo  want   her to go with dhondu.   unnecessary  elastic track and we have to  bear it for 6 more days  😲 πŸ˜­  .   atleast  today  arohi   was  hesitant to accept  ,  still think  she  will  again  hurt  arjun and herself  ..πŸ’”.    arjun  trying to help jay,   is  jay  really   ready to marry  archana  without talkin  to her and finding  out   if  there is anyone before him in her life πŸ€”. 
 it  is  all pheeka  pheeka  this  track  not  touching  the heart. 

5)  Rudra takes the cake  today πŸ‘πŸ‘  great  acting  by  mohan kapoor ,   he is first  angry  that   his mission failed  and  then   is   showing  concern  towards arjun  but  is again  stern  to find out  arjun is not  as angry as he expected him to be,  loved his lines in the convo with arjun and also  arjun  has  again made a decision of quitting,   with out talking to arohi  based on the fact that she saved him,    phir  see dil tutega  kya  πŸ˜”.    his lines were good too that  he now has a purpose to live and hence is afraid to die πŸ‘πŸ˜³.    rudra  is again at his best  when  his  words say something while  his  mind is thinking something.    

6) again rudra at his best .  where he  vents  out  all the anger  in one line to kumud and then  gains control and starts  thinking of  his biggest trump card  and how he can topple arjuhi's relation.    Now   this is the  most  fearful track.   who  is arjun?  kya  ahlu's  ke  family ka hai ?  hai to  how  whose  genes did he get ,  none of his qualities match with them  but yes  his integrity and  maturity matches with  KSA's  but still it is  hard to digest .    then  what  happened to all his story abt how he was lost in jungle etc?  If he is an ahlu then who is arohi ,   is  she from singu's family  ,  or is she  adopted?    both  cannot be from same family it  is highly impossible and unacceptable.   so  is his past  related to ahlu's ie.  are ahlus  responsible  for arjun becoming orphan?     CVs  please  tread carefully  we  are  alll   faint hearted and  cannot  bear  a  cliched  dramatic  plot .   we want  a  original and  different track .  

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi ppl.. ssup?? how r u all??😊
nice takes ppl.. πŸ‘
haha i know m late bt itne bhi nai...πŸ˜›

sooooo yesterdays episode... nice 1... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
mohabbat ab fir se shuru ho rahi hai... πŸ‘
kaise kaheinnnnnnn humeeee kitani mohabbat hai ..haan mohabbat hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
well wat a staring of d 101 epi.. waise kaafi acha tareeka hai life save karne ka...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β­οΈ
whole scene ahem ahem i mean d bed scene was superbπŸ‘πŸ˜³ ... waise woh blanket... ahem ahem πŸ˜‰.. kuch nai ..haha.. its betr i keep my mouth shhhh...πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜‰
i loved watching dat how arohi is fighting for arjun...πŸ‘
n soo wen she saw dat dose ppl hav cum to take arjun's jaan i mean d way she saved his life was nice....😊
n den thora romantic...😳
ARJUN: mujhe jaana hai ki tumhare aur dhondhu ke bich mein kya hai... mujhe arohi sach batao...
AROHI: looking at arjun... in a very nce way.. i mean "pyar bhari nighaon se"..
ARJUN: ye question meri zindagi ka sabse important question ban gaya hai...hayeeeee

buttt huhhhhh fir se galat time pe dono ke fne ring kie...huhhh... 😑😑😑😑matlab saare ke saare arjun n arohi ko galat time pe disturb karte hai...😲

Arohi: kya tum aaj shaam ko mere sath dinner par chalogi..
Arjun: tum mese date ke liye puch rahi ho..
Arohi : nai.. matlab haan.. tumhe answer nai jaan na...

ok after dat arohi promises arjun that she gonna tell him truth bou her n bhondhu's realtionship... i seriously feel like calling him bhondhu
instead of dhondhu..humesha galat time pe fne karta hai..😑😑 finally arohi asked arjun to meet her at night...⭐️

woowwww.. ab m waiting for dat scene...

after dat both go n talk to der friends..unki love life discuss karne ke liye...
mujhe na dhondhu pe bahut gussa aa raha hai...
he said ki plzzz arohi help me out..i dun wanna loose aarchi..plzzz bas kissi ko yeh nai pta chalna chahiye ki mein aarchi ke liye aaya hun..
bas tum 6 din ke liye ye keh dena dat v r together.....huhhhh....😑😑 "3 zindagi ko barbaad hone se bachane ke liye..tum arohi ko arjun se jooth bolne ke liye keh rahe ho..???"😭
huuuuhhhhhhhhhhh fir unke bich me misunderstanding ho jaegi.... ab i feel ki y she promised arjun to tell truth n now...

well d whole conversation of rudar n arjun was nice... i really loved d way arjun said ki "dad aaj arohi ki jaan bhi jaa sakti thi,
ussne meri jaan bachai hai.." aur mein usko kissi khatre mein nai daal sakta....
i was shocked wen rudr agreed very easily ... ab pta chalna.....
ab want to know ki now wats d secret behing wat rudr said... ummmm kya ho sakta hai... lolzz mein apna detective mind nai lagati.. πŸ˜†

well overall superb episode.... "mein ab jeena chahta hun" wowww....
wat arjun said i loved each n every single word....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

LOVE KMH/KARANIKA
Edited by shiviloveskmh - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
res

i hate it!! 😭 i hate it! 😭 i hate it....😭

hated 2dez epi!! 😭
i can feel watz cumin up for us is not good...itz gonna b painful wich none of us here will b able 2 bear.... 😭
i dnt knw wat m gonna write but m takin out all my frustration on 2dez take...
i was soo waitin 4 2dez epi...i thought i will hv a big smile on my face aftr the epi ends...yhh i did smile aftr the 1st part...but the smile vanished watchin the rest of the epi!!    πŸ˜”

guyz bear wid me 2de...i myself dnt knw wat m writing...
m rly rly upset aftr 2dez epi!!!
πŸ˜”

arohi saving arjun!! luvd the bg!! luvd each n evry bit of it!! 😊

dhondz i hate u...
hw cn uexpect a wife 2 lie to her husband..n that evn abt a fake affair...

arjun singhania bak 2 arjun once again coz of arohi!!  n aftr their date m afraid that hez gonna b don singhania again...

arjun's heart is gonna break 2mrw!! he was sooo sooo soo happy wen arohi asked him 4 dinner...i wunt b able 2 c that... 😳
πŸ’”

u 🀬😑🀒  rps....i dnt wanna say nyfin abt u!!!!

wat the hell is the secret?????
oww noo itz gonna break arjun!!! i cnt think abt it!!! πŸ˜”

arjun u r silly, stupid...i hate u because i love u alot...
y the hell did u hv 2 cum 2 singhanias??? kyuuuuu?????
u wud hv btr stayed at the orphanage...
atleast u wudnt b goin thru or hv 2 go thru the pain....

arohi!!! arjun needs u....plzz!! leave dhondz aside!! arjun has no1 apart frm u!!!

no stars 4 2dez epi...  πŸ˜›

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️................⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for karanika....

i dnt feel like watchin 2mrw epi!! dnt feel like watchin their date!! coz m scared 2 watch it...
arjunz heart's gonna break!! hez gonna hv tears in his eyes!!
whum will he share his grief with!! ohhh nooo!!!
y arjun?? y alwayz him...😭

😳   i hope i get proved wrong!!!!

ajj hummer nikalni parengi!!
uss dhondz, rps aur cv's ka band bajane ke liye...harr baarr arjun ko hurt karte hai yeh log...
itne saare dusht janwar hai unko koi kuch nahi karta!!    😑

Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
oh god what can i say i have mixed feelings towards todays episode.

first of all i must say that i loved the bed scene at the hotel.the way arohi saved arjun and the look both of them had in their eyes was love and confusion a mixed feeling especially in arjuns eyes.he finally spoke cos he cant bear arohi and dhondhu togetherness and wants to know the truth and could see in arohi's eyes that she wants to tell the truth.but like always truth is never out easily in ekta land so the phones had to ring though it's not what we wanted i mean i wanted arjuns misery to finally end and arohi tell him the truth but looks like cv's are planning to drag this longer.but pls dont drag too long cos we cant bear to see arjuhi  desperate for each others love.

but at least arohi made a 1st move from her side by asking arjun for a dinner date which made arjun so  happy and of course us aswell.arjun was also suprised at this sudden love and affection from arohi after all thats what he wants some love in return from the ppl most important in his life and close to him the ones he loves too.still cant get that bedroom scene out of my head i must say both karan & kritika performed outstandingly like always.

but i am lost for words after watching the next scene and the thought coming to my mind as to what will happen next which i dont even want to think about.
because the look arohi had in her eyes after talking to dhondhu showed that she is going to lie to arjun which will be unbearable to watch.but in a corner of my heart i have a feeling that she wont break arjun's heart but she also wont tell the truth which is what i am praying for that she handles the situation carefully without breaking arjuns heart because she does love him so she wont want to hurt him.anyways thats what i think she will do.

i would rather have the misunderstanding increase than her break arjun's heart what do u ppl think? i mean finally some sign of happiness for arjun so it has to last he deserves it after all.

and arjun he was great i mean first portion of love and he already gained courage to face rps and inform him he doesnt want to do theese dirty jobs and actually wants to live his life risk free with arohi though it was his biggest mistake as he has made rps angry and shown his weakness is arohi.which we already knew.

1 request to cv's pls if you have planned to give arjun some pain then please give him arohi's support and love and dont seperate them after all thats what husbands and wifes are for to support each other through all times that makes the relationships stronger and is the true meaning of love. 

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Wooh!!feels nice to be writing take after so long...i super loved the epi...best part-"aaj meri jaan bachane ke liye arohi ne apni jaan khatre mein dali...agar use kuch ho jata toh??" "mujhe marne se kabhi dar nahi laga aaj tak par aaj arohi ki fikar dekhk mujhe apni zindagi se pyaar ho gaya"☺️ arohi sW*Hrt only u could have done this...thank you so much...finally arjun is experiencing happiness from the inside...he is loving his life cause he is realising u're love for him...abhi se itni khushi de rahi ho tumuse i cant wait to c wen u both will be together tab wo kitna khush hoga...i want to see the spark of happiness from his smile reach his eyes...that will be most treasured moment of kmh for me

EDITING
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Dhondooo chya bailala Dhol  @$%&%$@%&$%@............🀒😑😑 sab jagah Bich me aa jata hai 😭 saara Arjun Arohi ka moment Kharab kar diya 😑.poor Arohi Usse Friends ke naam pe saare log aise hi milate haiπŸ˜” ..SELFISH .pahale Gauri thi aab Dhondoo 😭
     what a moment between Arjuhi ..haaeee 😍 
   haha and i loved the way Arohi tagged along with  Arjun and how was in full too Bondgirl mode ..Kritika ..LOVELY !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Loved  The scene between Arjun and Rudra Prasad Singhania .Mohan Kappor is the only one other than Kritka ..can stand in front of karan's acting .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
     Karan's expression changes ...Brilliant !!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
   bas now plzz CVs jo kuch bhi raaj hai ..plzz plz z dont be saddista nd make arjun arohi Brother  and sister .That atyachar we cannot take it .baki sab chalega .i beg u 😳
 shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nisha gonna hit the reserved button again

Edited1:

Part 1 watched and I love full scene of part 1. The Arjun Arohi Raj bit has always been a sweet treat to watch and most of all I enjoyed watching the fun loving childlike excitement of Arohi who for her is going in a mysterious adventure while Arjun again as that is his job needs to be full focused, I love the way Arohi forced to go with Arjun and Arohi is getting a premonition of it will be something exciting, Arohi as we have already watched the SBB segment we can say for sure your wish is being fulfiled aage parts mein🀣

Edited2:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
After kalicharan who reborn as Kali the professional missing shooter 🀣🀣 ab I remember this guy too in KMH1 - was he Vikas right 🀣🀣🀣🀣 who has yet to avenge from Arjun and Arohi 🀣🀣🀣🀣 
Arohi was so so protective towards Arjun and we like it. I am left for the moment to wonder if Arjun knows Arohi did that for saving his life and I can't take it anymore too, the least excuse is really cropping to a bigger one. Arjun is definitely feeling so insecure on Arohi on the fact that he really thinks Arohi loves Dhondhs (thanks aksh). This is too far stretched for me, I love dhondhu who is the replicate image of Arjun as lover but now I think practically this misunderstanding should not be far fetched. No one will put their own sacred relationship that they hold so much for even their friends on a basis of misunderstanding that is so futile too. I hope CV takes it into consideration. When Arjun has said to Arohi thats his biggest question in his life, and when we have seen Arohi to be practical, who is against Arjun sacrificing himself for his familly, then how can they show the same character to sacrifice this relationship on the basis of misunderstanding for her friend even if we know that Arohi will always help her friends.

Edited 3:
Koi ne sach hi kaha hein, ekta land main twist hi twist 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I love the fact the question I was talking on the end of my part 2 got a good answer in the start of part 3 and also that Arjun knows Arohi saves his life. I wonder if the part 3 has been cut because what I watched was that Arjun and Arohi talking respectively with Jay and Dhondhs. Well I so enjoyed the ''mahiya'' background at the start and the facial expression of Arjun when Arohi asked him for the date was awesome. It was a torn feeling when empathised on Arohi that she will have to lie to Arjun for Archana not to commit the same mistake of what she was going to do. The tear in Dhondhs' eyes made herself to be strong  to do the biggest lie in her life. Now when she is so deeply in love and not angry as well but she has to lie. Oho Arohi we know why you do it, you know whatever you are going to do, Kismat will be on your side 🀣🀣 even if now it will be dukh but in some times it will be amazing and pyar ki baarish. So Mohabbatians, ready to start to watch Arjun and Arohi at loggerheads - the race has already been felt in the air. By the way it seems Jay too love Archana but as Archana has not yet been involved we can feel that these 2 guys are in a torn situation.  See girls, we rule 🀣🀣🀣 FInal decision will be ours 🀣 here is Archana
Abour RPS, he was just brilliant and made me remind Arjun Punj and DK punj scene in the end where Arjun was going to share his happiness with his dad.

Edit 4:

Shilps, I can understand your fear now - Arjun is not orphan finally 🀣 it seems that then Arjun who is an Ahluwalia aur I hope sincerely Arohi to be a Singhania. OMG Seriously I can't believe Ekta is doing this in KMH2  - that love can transgress anything - by anything at times she made it to be death and at times so uncomfortable situation. She has not yet let them consummate their relationship 🀣🀣but then we have not forgotten all these beautiful close moments together, If he is an Ahluwalia, I hope Arohi is being proved to be an orphan which is why her parents never knew Arohi indeed. It seems it is going on this way because from start we saw the Arjun Punj quality in Arohi Ahluwalia, KMH1 Arjun Punj never knew he was an orphan, here let's see. Arjun to be an Ahluwalia is the happiest moment of Gauri and we will see her in action and explains why RPS used Arjun against Ahluwalias. Arjun to be the son of Lovedeep 🀣 which is why he could not see his mother being insulted 🀣🀣 
Still, even KSA said that Arohi will hate the family when the past unveiled, I hope that he does not know the entire truth. Finally Lovedeep bua is becoming the saas of Arohi 🀣🀣🀣 then no saas bahu jagra 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Guys,please don't mind but if it is going this way, I will like to say to the CV: Cut the crap dude!
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
🀣 Shilpa I read on this

I remembered some of my previous post i used to say that it is rashi who seeems to belong in Ahluwalia and Arohi in Singhania and now reading ur note i was laughing 🀣

I guess that may be the reason why arjun is orphan shayad arohi has always been a singhania aur shaadi ke baad arjun to the name of te bride rather than bride to the groom 🀣🀣

i dont think it wil be so weird - ekta knows tht this theme is not accepted in indian audience

for me the secret remains lovedeep and rps

at least it is going to unveil now

lets c
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

🀣 Shilpa I read on this

I remembered some of my previous post i used to say that it is rashi who seeems to belong in Ahluwalia and Arohi in Singhania and now reading ur note i was laughing 🀣

I guess that may be the reason why arjun is orphan shayad arohi has always been a singhania aur shaadi ke baad arjun to the name of te bride rather than bride to the groom 🀣🀣

i dont think it wil be so weird - ekta knows tht this theme is not accepted in indian audience

for me the secret remains lovedeep and rps

at least it is going to unveil now

lets c

I can  take anything but plzz Arjun arohi .🀣.Not blood realated 😭
Du_Nish thumbnail
they are not shilps

arjun is an orphan so whther arohi is sighus or ahlus -  the fact tht arjun was adopted - no chance on blood related

i gonna write my takes part by part today