Originally posted by Radhajee

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vanch wapis ahhhh jayeeee plsplspls
ya plzzzzzzzzzzzz aaa jao ek baar Cry

vanch lpssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssCry

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

nehaa.. missing our Vansh ssooooooooooooooo much... wish cud see him again in UTDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
chaaruuuuuuuu me tooooooooo i want my bearded vanshuuu back in that romantic avtar.......just loved from the very begining

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i so much wish if the cvs could brig back our dear vansh or rohit back in the show in any posible way....even for a small time period....would love to watch rohit as vansh again or for that mater as a new character who falls for icha....awwweeeeee vanshuuu pl come back plzzzzz
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
wish to watch him in another dream sequence
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@voilet
[/QUOTE]
ji hum log aaj ke hai 21st century ke hichca ki trah nahi ki dream dekhe aur usko maan kar usi ke saath ho le
this is the most

[/QUOTE] hum log bhi 21st century mein rehtay. hain...the way tapasya married veer it was the most idiotic marriage ever..who marries anyone like this. in educated familes..who tolerate such a marriage for so long..that was the biggest blunder of the show that veer came that night alone at jogi's house..and that divorce..when no marriage happened so from where came divorce..and yes ichcha is a confusing character..but what is tapasya a mahan devi..she is a disgust on the name of womanhood..and by the way your sweet 21st century lady why is she taking
Sub se pheli baat i am not talking about your taste appki pasand kuch aur hai meri kuch aur......
dusree baat 21st century ka matlab hai kaam karo mehnat karo keval dreams dekhne wale ko koi nahi puchta aur uska kuch nahi ho sakta..........
agar shadi bya old hai to god bhi old hai why we beliveing god and early morning done some puja for the purpose of to take care me,
please iss baar 90 to 100% aa jaye phir agli baar chahe mat dena to kya sapne dekh kar koi padta likhta nahi hai aise he aa jate hai bas ichcha ki tarah sapna dekho aur jo sapna dikye wo sahi hai phir tumhari soch gaye baahd me............. sapne me vansh ne bola ki tum veer se shadi karlo mai nahi veer tumse pyaar karta hai.
aur after that sare dever bhabhi ke bhasan hawa aur bhaya sapna sach hai hum to murakh the jo itna socha......... chale apne pyaar ke saath rahte hai hai pati to gawa bhadh me..
abb to sahi hai na about 21st century............
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
tapu n veer's mariage was one big stupid drama...
and the reason cited by tappu was a disgusted one ...on top of it mai believed it....
icha also didnt raise her voice when ver came with divorce papers n exposed tappu infront of her family.

we all know icha always loved veer....n this vansh comin in dream n telin her to go to veer...was just a stunt by the cvs to reunite icha n veer in some way or other. the moment vansh came in her dreams she realised that she should go to veer before that she was aviodin him to the core.........
cvs wanted to reunite veer icha thats y they came up with a dream seq.
i want a new dream seq where vansh comes in mai's dream n sayin .... m not coming in the form of tappu's baby....she ruined my mariage n my life....how can u expect that i l come through her....!!!!

Go to top