India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

^..^ Vansh Singh Bundela ^..^ (Page 2)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I think Vansh is like a guiding star to Iccha. Vansh loved Iccha madly but may be Iccha cud never love him the way she loved Veer. Infact Iccha only loves Veer but she has tremendous respect for Vansh. When she cud not decide about her feelings for Veer it was Vansh who guided her. Later when she was feeling insecured in Bzoo once again she was asking Vansh to show her the way. Vansh's answer was given thru Baba. I expected Cvs to show Veer remembering Vansh, but Vansh is only remembered thru Taps pregnancyAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I think Vansh is like a guiding star to Iccha. Vansh loved Iccha madly but may be Iccha cud never love him the way she loved Veer. Infact Iccha only loves Veer but she has tremendous respect for Vansh. When she cud not decide about her feelings for Veer it was Vansh who guided her. Later when she was feeling insecured in Bzoo once again she was asking Vansh to show her the way. Vansh's answer was given thru Baba. I expected Cvs to show Veer remembering Vansh, but Vansh is only remembered thru Taps pregnancyAngry
cvs didnt even bother to show icha rememberin vansh??? veer never remembered vansh evn once.
i loved it when u caled vansh a guiding star...Smile he was a swwet heart in the begining....only ended up badly. the way he cried at his death tryin to remember all the torture he did to icha...Confused rohit was fab in that scene....
vansh purely n whole heartedly loved icha......Smile yes i miss him a loooooooot

souroj

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by intruderfast

yes i am missing vansh Ouch i never thought i would miss him to this extentOuch

at last i have someone who too misses one :( yes i do miss him
i know icha doesnt remember him....damn cvs. i know veer is goin to n fro from icha to tappu.

but i stil miss vansh
iccha does remember him, sometimes , i hope they show it more
and i am quite diusappointed that veer has not remembered vansh since sucha long timeOuch
yes vansh gave this show an element of suspense, i wont dent that, he had an amazing screen presence

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehatiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

cvs didnt even bother to show icha rememberin vansh??? veer never remembered vansh evn once.
i loved it when u caled vansh a guiding star...Smile he was a swwet heart in the begining....only ended up badly. the way he cried at his death tryin to remember all the torture he did to icha...Confused rohit was fab in that scene....
vansh purely n whole heartedly loved icha......Smile yes i miss him a loooooooot

You know Neha I think once Iccha gets pregnant they will show Vansh in Iccha's or Veer's dreamSmile. I hate it when Taps says I am giving the Bundelas their waaris, I am giving Mai back her Vansh. It's so patheticAngry. Till then enjoy Rohit in DorrTongue

Edited by souroj - 16 March 2011 at 1:46pm

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

You know Neha I think once Iccha gets pregnant they will show Vansh in Iccha's or Veer's dreamSmile. I hate it when Taps says I am giving the Bundelas their waaris, I am giving Mai back his Vansh. It's so patheticAngry. Till then enjoy Rohit in DorrTongue
 taps have been a clever since begining. vansh wasnt clever....he was just vulneable.. evn i wish to c him in a dream or flashback scene....something showin my vansh back.....he loved icha soooo much....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

yes i am missing vansh Ouch i never thought i would miss him to this extentOuch

at last i have someone who too misses one :( yes i do miss him
i know icha doesnt remember him....damn cvs. i know veer is goin to n fro from icha to tappu.

but i stil miss vansh
iccha does remember him, sometimes , i hope they show it more
and i am quite diusappointed that veer has not remembered vansh since sucha long timeOuch
yes vansh gave this show an element of suspense, i wont dent that, he had an amazing screen presence
they havent shown it the way they should...Confused veer does remember him even one bit....
only in the begining they showed icha talkin to vansh's pic....ab to room mein pic be nahin hoti Shocked
yes,rohit had an extremly amazin screen presence....too mesmeising n magnetic
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by voilet

Originally posted by varun.tap

Ichcha never misses the vansh never never never
this is a real treat for ichcha.
Ki hows feeling when pati loves or care someone....

I wonder ki veer fully towards tapasya fully
then she relise for her real husband......... I did't like vansh charactor but he pure love to ichcha............
<font size="4">jo ki uske marne ke baad ek baar bhi uske bare me nahi socha..............
And she start enjoying of her unlawful marraige......... phele hi din se.......</font>
Confusedif i am not wrong it was vanshwho asked ichcha to accept veer's love and if veer ichcha marriage is unlawful then veer taps is also unlawful .. and how can you say pehle din say..if pehle din say thenwhy did ichcha left home Confusedwhat was that bhabhi bhashan to veerConfusedConfused

ji hum log aaj ke hai 21st century ke hichca ki trah nahi ki dream dekhe aur usko maan kar usi ke saath ho le
this is the most idiotic scene which is shown into the serial
aur phele din ka matlab apni dusri shadi ke pahele din se maja lena start kar diya tha and ha what about her bhasan of bhabhi devar sab hawa ek din me he........
this is the most wrost and conffusing charactor of this serial.

nb.neha

Go to top