Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BU - Mar 16th 2011 - Written Update (Page 4)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

aditiji u know we shud have sumbody here to analyse the stupidity of the show..tht is y i love kool's commentary..she puts up all the idiocy and others put in their own two cents..and the creatives of tht show actually read it..am sure coz there have been dialogues pulled straight frm the thread,changes in the show tht have been asked for and situations as suggested..i think if we put in our thoughts abt the stupidities in the show,there might just be changes..look at how anandi is blossoming now after all our sarcasm on her doormattishness..

Anu, I think that it is more or less proven that the CV's visit this forum...........I am open to giving criticism and have been doing so...........but I think it entirely depends on the creative team of this serial.............they need to be open to change as well as keep their egos in their pockets...........none of us want to ruin the serial ...........we are only asking for positive changes and pointing out the flaws.

If a layman can spot so many bloopers and flaws...........imagine what a halfway professional could do to this serial.

They have improved Basant and I do hope that does not change..........ruined Jagya...........Sugna and Shyam with family have disappeared..............Sumitra has shown very little improvement and is hardly allowed to smile..........that ridiculous scared look is becoming very annoying............Bhairon has become a space cadet....................I just cannot understand why the CV's are intent on ruining a good cast. Most are good actors...............Dadisa is great in her role which is why she has our teeth gnashing and make us want to shake her up. But she is not the only one in this serial. Phooli (a great favorite of mine) is also not  up to the mark........Anandi..........this is the beginning so we need to watch.................Gauri is still good........let us hope that the right values are portrayed through her.

Edited by groucho - 16 March 2011 at 10:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-biloveidiotboxanu rulzpjyo

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
exactly..they have ruined the cast..ruined is the word..yest episode had SOOO much potential..and wasted completely..also how is it tht the parents did not notice this change in behaviour in all the visits jagya had till now..the behaviour is not overnite..and seriously sum1 shud give sumitra and gehna dialogues..even basanth has not said a word since past two days..focus on jagya-anandi-DS,they garner trps most..bt do not ignore the remaining splendid cast for crying out loud..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyogroucho

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Anu and Aditi,

All good points. I completely agree with you guys abt Singh family's late reaction, but this seems to have been done purposely to give JaAn the floor. The last 2 episodes has really been Anandi standing up for herself. It is unnatural for Jagya to walk off and no one following. If this was reality and I was Jagya, my parents would have dragged me out again and taken me to task.

The problem is from the last 4-5 months, the only track has been JaAn's fights and Jagauri love story. They could have shown more about the kids in Anandi's school, more about Phooli, maybe have her fall in love with a nice guy like Shyam and not some sqeezoid pervert track they showed. Best of all, there is no mention of Varun, who is supposedly paraplegic Confused Maybe with the 3 yr leap happening and new actors being brought in, the story will move forward.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpjyogroucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Anu and Aditi,

All good points. I completely agree with you guys abt Singh family's late reaction, but this seems to have been done purposely to give JaAn the floor. The last 2 episodes has really been Anandi standing up for herself. It is unnatural for Jagya to walk off and no one following. If this was reality and I was Jagya, my parents would have dragged me out again and taken me to task.

The problem is from the last 4-5 months, the only track has been JaAn's fights and Jagauri love story. They could have shown more about the kids in Anandi's school, more about Phooli, maybe have her fall in love with a nice guy like Shyam and not some sqeezoid pervert track they showed. Best of all, there is no mention of Varun, who is supposedly paraplegic Confused Maybe with the 3 yr leap happening and new actors being brought in, the story will move forward.

For me that is a glaring omission...........the grandparents have forgotten about Varun or are they waiting for Jagya to come and cure him in typical Bollywood style............How weird is this storyline....let them show more of J, A and G but some short glimpses of the 'other family' is not asking for too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpjyo

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
priya the scenes looked artificial because of only JaAn yelling at each other...in a family if there is an arguement of this seriousness,elders ARE going to intervene..remember the arguement btwn gehna and basanth??it looked more real coz the others were behaving in a manner families do..tht was the last episode i had seen before my exams,so i remember.. (btw,whatever happened to MS after tht?he disappeared widout any reason or what?i mean how had tht track gotten sorted out?)
bt this scene looked artificial coz of the added furnitures..
iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
By MS, if you mean Mahavir, then Basanth finally acknowledged that he is MS's son. MS was only too happy. He said he is at peace and left to take care of business at his village

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
ya i meant him..thanx..
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

ya i meant him..thanx..

The number of issues that have been swept under the carpet...................the carpet should start resembling a two-storeyed building by now.Wink

Edited by groucho - 16 March 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpjyo

Go to top