Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BU - Mar 16th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Divs is missing in action!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

For Anandi though, I hope this is a one-way street. Remorseful Jagya won't be able to take back all the atrocities Anandi has been subjected to since childhood
I really hope that happens ..but in all these serials the husbands keep on cheating ,come back ask forgiveness and wives keeps on forgiving Sleepy..i am fed up of such endingsAngry..why can't the wives just retort back "would you have forgiven me if i had cheated on you?"  . ..Anandi deserves a  better  guy than jagya  and so does  gauri..

Edited by pjyo - 16 March 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxanu rulzSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Divs is missing in action!!
yaaaahh  must be exams Ermm...missing her shouting at jagya tooWink
virgo13 Newbie
virgo13
virgo13

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.

What a brilliant episode today. Kudos to Anandi, Sumitra and especially DS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Jagya has managed to convince DS.... soon the tables will turn against Anandi and DS will gather enough reasons to blame Anandi....
Jagya hardly  cares for what has happened....  And he clearly knows his family will forgive him sooner or later...
I don't think Anandi would get any futher support from the family... she will be back to her doormat position....
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
what i dnt understand is why nobody in this crzy family ever takes a concrete step instead of standing like props in the show..seriously guys,i mean these people stay "shocked" in every episode..one wud thin knothing else can "shock" thm anymore..all they do is stand and stare..in their trademark expressions..the creatives have an AMAZING cast..y not use thm????????the entire scene cud have been executed sooooooo much better..i wud expect sum1 of bhairon's personality to walk up and thrash his son for the utter disrespect he showed to a woman old enugh to be his mother..sum1 of basanth's personality to give him a whack for the disregard he showed to his home-town..sum1 like DS to react wen she finds out he gave up his name..giving him the sob story of how his name came into being and thn swallowing all the tripe he gave her is not her style..ok she loves tht useless creature coz he is her pota so i give her benefit out doubt..she wud not stand up for her DIL..bt all the other people just stood there while he was behaving like an MCP wid her..even bhasanth at his worst had not spoken to gehna in this manner..he had wierd ideas abt the husband-wife relation bt atleast he gave respect to his wife for the most times..and its not the first time this has happened tht the people of the family give competition to the furniture of the living room..i think the creatives shud rethink abt their execution of the confrontation scenes..it takes the heart of the scene out wen this happens..

pjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

what i dnt understand is why nobody in this crzy family ever takes a concrete step instead of standing like props in the show..seriously guys,i mean these people stay "shocked" in every episode..one wud thin knothing else can "shock" thm anymore..all they do is stand and stare..in their trademark expressions..the creatives have an AMAZING cast..y not use thm????????the entire scene cud have been executed sooooooo much better..i wud expect sum1 of bhairon's personality to walk up and thrash his son for the utter disrespect he showed to a woman old enugh to be his mother..sum1 of basanth's personality to give him a whack for the disregard he showed to his home-town..sum1 like DS to react wen she finds out he gave up his name..giving him the sob story of how his name came into being and thn swallowing all the tripe he gave her is not her style..ok she loves tht useless creature coz he is her pota so i give her benefit out doubt..she wud not stand up for her DIL..bt all the other people just stood there while he was behaving like an MCP wid her..even bhasanth at his worst had not spoken to gehna in this manner..he had wierd ideas abt the husband-wife relation bt atleast he gave respect to his wife for the most times..and its not the first time this has happened tht the people of the family give competition to the furniture of the living room..i think the creatives shud rethink abt their execution of the confrontation scenes..it takes the heart of the scene out wen this happens..

Exactly my point.............I think this channel has a rule that several minutes has to be spent in panning the camera on each actors face......showing their frozen expressions ( which by the way has not changed much in all this time), their jewellery, their outfits etc etc.

Bhairon is really a late reactor these daysD'oh.........Sumitra for a change actually went into action after a year I thinkDay Dreaming

BOLD - that is exactly what is happening in this serial.........Ouch.

Dadisa and her darling grandson seem to have the airtime now..............and that rubbish he fed her with only she would swallow............which is why the disappearing act had to be done.

Today we will know the extent to which Dadisa will take this whole upheaval out on Anandi and what the others will do............I sincerely hope the CV's do not disappoint.Ouch

pjyo

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
aditiji u know we shud have sumbody here to analyse the stupidity of the show..tht is y i love kool's commentary..she puts up all the idiocy and others put in their own two cents..and the creatives of tht show actually read it..am sure coz there have been dialogues pulled straight frm the thread,changes in the show tht have been asked for and situations as suggested..i think if we put in our thoughts abt the stupidities in the show,there might just be changes..look at how anandi is blossoming now after all our sarcasm on her doormattishness..

Go to top