Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BU - Mar 16th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Haila Jagya bhag gaya Mumbai..LOLLol..This guy makes me laugh now everytime What ever he does or says something..LOL

Thanks for the fab Updates...Good that even Dadisaa realized the fact That Jagya is wrong here..But again Shes supporting him only..OuchAnyways been long to see Jagya -Gauri ..Will see what he does at Mumbai Since I guess Gauri has noidea about Jagya 's in Mumbai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yeh hamesa bhaag jata hai................woh v mumbai........three times as far now!!ROFL
yes ds supports him..............if not.........am sure i ll b at hospital!ROFL
DS n his ladesar..................mere umeed pe khare uttre!ROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 16 March 2011 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
He really has become a pathological liar.............I hope Lal Singh comes to meet Dadisa and tells her the truth...........

He had to run away because he could not give the same explanation to the others with Anandi there.........Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxanu rulzkhusi_*

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update..

so now Jagya does not need his family anymore...good for them
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Ufff..Such a sneaky slimy creature is this jagyaThumbs Down..He totally failed in bullying anandi  instead the whole family saw through his lies,even dadisa questioned "if you can't acknowledge your 10th pass wife why would you accept this uneducated dhokri as grandmother "....
So he sheds a few fake tears in front of her ,lies  and  emotionally blackmails her into supporting him and runs away in the night without even facing his parents . Yet he has the gall to glareAngry at anandi with "I'll show you" expressionShocked...
Obviously he believes dadisa dearest will set everything right by the time  he returns..Ermm.Now he Angrywill be busy fooling gauri for some years..if only lal singh tells gauri the truth about this two-faced jagath...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxanu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Ufff..Such a sneaky slimy creature is this jagyaThumbs Down..He totally failed in bullying anandi  instead the whole family saw through his lies,even dadisa questioned "if you can't acknowledge your 10th pass wife why would you accept this uneducated dhokri as grandmother "....
So he sheds a few fake tears in front of her ,lies  and  emotionally blackmails her into supporting him and runs away in the night without even facing his parents . Yet he has the gall to glareAngry at anandi with "I'll show you" expressionShocked...
Obviously he believes dadisa dearest will set everything right by the time  he returns..Ermm.Now he Angrywill be busy fooling gauri for some years..if only lal singh tells gauri the truth about this two-faced jagath...

He is supposedly the hero of this serial...........CV's will not crush him completely............this will go on and on ............then remorse after many twists will come I am sure.OuchOuch
iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
For Anandi though, I hope this is a one-way street. Remorseful Jagya won't be able to take back all the atrocities Anandi has been subjected to since childhood

anu rulzpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

He is supposedly the hero of this serial...........CV's will not crush him completely............this will go on and on ............then remorse after many twists will come I am sure.OuchOuch
yeah there will be twists but i  dont think anytime  soon,the CVs first totally twisted anandi's character to doormat after leap,now they are turning jagya totally negative so as to steer our heroine in a positive direction -the more we hate jagya the more we support anandiWink..When the time comes to redeem jagya's character somebody else will go all pscyco and  he will regret all that he did to anandi (numerous flashbacks Wink)..
But at the moment our hero is all villanish, heroine seems to be waking up after being stuck in doormatish state ..Ermm

anu rulzgroucho

Go to top