Balika Vadhu

BU - Mar 16th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am waiting for the slap..Oh, the good ole slap..Please come soon and grace Jagat in your great stride :P

Thanks in advance :)
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh the slap is on the way.. Come on hurry up..πŸ˜†can't wait to see the golden moment
atria thumbnail
thanks for the update....
nice slap.... glad DS has realized her laadesar is ashamed of his family.... lets see how long the realization lasts !
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update...

Jagya has stooped down to be disgraceful to his family, and even after all this, he glares at Anandi..& as per the precap..he's now run back to Mumbai to his darling, to tell her another sob story for returning so soon..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Except, his darling is happy at her parents' house and is not in Mumbai. Let him rot alone in Mumbai.  I HATED Jagya today. He was such a slimeball 😑
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
missed today's episode again!!
thanx 4 the update!😊

huh...............only one slap....n everything went to cold storage!!😑
seriously........changing his name,address,calling his wife gawar/junglee/relative,humiliate her,insult his frds n teacherji.......(list is so long!!).................................n after all these.....he just got one slap!!
thats it!!..................everytime these things happened!!!............

ok......."it is better to have something  than nothing" type of thing!!

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think everyone was too shocked to react. If Jagya had stayed I am sure he would have faced the music, especially from B&B. But from the precap, it looks like he ran away. Chooha kahika!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haila Jagya bhag gaya Mumbai..πŸ˜†Lol..This guy makes me laugh now everytime What ever he does or says something..πŸ˜†

Thanks for the fab Updates...Good that even Dadisaa realized the fact That Jagya is wrong here..But again Shes supporting him only..Anyways been long to see Jagya -Gauri ..Will see what he does at Mumbai Since I guess Gauri has noidea about Jagya 's in Mumbai..
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeh hamesa bhaag jata hai................woh v mumbai........three times as far now!!🀣
yes ds supports him..............if not.........am sure i ll b at hospital!🀣
DS n his ladesar..................mere umeed pe khare uttre!🀣 Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago