India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu's Remorse (Page 2)

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
guys i have to watch that scene but i will have to wait till night because i have to go to school.. ....so will watch it later, you guys are making me so curious to watch it.....LOL.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

I agree with Eclipse ... he was mighty uncomfortable ... maybe too early for remorse ... but the implications of what he has done is hitting him  .... slowly but surely ...

@ Eclipse .... love your line : what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife?? ..... Wink    LOL 

G was certainly zapped looking at her standing at the top of the stairs !!! 

Yea, Love that scene.  The way he is staring at her, & she is on top of the stairs!!!  Love it!!
They are so adorable together!!!  I'll take this scene as a symbol of their relationship-Guddu Shukla in awe of his wife, always!!! Not because of her beauty, but because of her heart!  
Gals, this is one rockin" Jodi!!!!Clap
Gr8 Casting!!!
hope the writers treat their relationship well....
The one thing consistent that has been shown even today was that both of them are doing what they are doing for their love for their AMMAs.  

@trinibeauty
yea!!!
I was just going to post that-this is one of the best Jodis in a long time.  It depends on the writers, now, hope they don't mess up/
the main leads have gr8 chemistry, they act very well, even their silences speak volumes..LOL
These two are just so adorable!!!! 

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 16 March 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotALUJNA21

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@ Eclipse_2010 & Prabhkallu~ I didn't really see what u saw.  When he saw her on the top of the stairs, all I saw was a pissed look on his face & nothin' else.  I would like to know what they think of eachother in terms of  phyical appearance.  I wouldn't mind seein' a scene where Kukkan or Jabbo tell Guddu that although they don't like Runjhun, she is a pretty girl.  I wouldn't mind a scene w/Mahadevi tellin' Runjhun although she is not fond of Guddu, she thinks he is is quite handsome.  I so would like to see the reactions on both Guddu & Runjhun's faces.     

Edited by edabella - 16 March 2011 at 3:55pm

shanak.hot

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
@edabella
when he sees he first, he has this look like a man looking at a beautiful woman.  Then he is pissed.  First reation seeing her standing on top of the stairs looking at this radiant woman-(R looked beautiful), he probably did not expect her to appear dressed as a newly wed bride-I think.  
Anyways, there are mixed reactions on his face.  

shanak.hot

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i loved the scene when she served him breakfast and she had to sit there because amma left, and i agree they both respect amma and i love them for this too.....but thew ay Guddu looked at runjhun when they were sitting alone was too good.....i could tell how uncomfortable they were which means they acted it out really wellClap.....
these two will make everyone crazy here...loved it...i even took pcitures when Guddu is looking at her, loved it!!!

tehzeeb25

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@trintibeauty i hope your words come true  i want to see those mama's and aunt's punished...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index