India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu's Remorse

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Do you think Guddu looking at Runjhun everytime is feeling any remorse for his hurtful and shameful act he commited?does he feels the guilt of marrying Runjhun by cheating her.
I hardly understand why he was looking at her then again down or somewhhere else.Is he really feeling bad??? your comments please!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluedabellaOmaRamdasstehzeeb25

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
From my point of view:
When Runjhun was serving him drink/snacks, Guddu trying to show her that he still mad at her after all what has happened. On other hand, Runjhun was looking unhappy and never even look at him.. Perhaps, this must have made Guddu more angry.. or could be that he is feeling bad inside him... Obviously, he won't show it!

Actually, I loves this scene between both of them.. They looks so sweet especially Guddu acting all silly .. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotedabellaLoveGudduALUJNA21

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hey anju
Cant say if guddu is feelin guilty or is irrtatd or hates to c runjhun.....
D way he was bhavein cant say if he feels guilty cuz in d precap he said he hates her ....
So cant say he feels guilty or not ....
But luvd that scene ...both were greatttt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotALUJNA21

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Well, what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife??
I think when she was at the top of the stairs, he was watching her, he was mesmerized by her beauty-she looked so lovely!!!Big smile
The Mamis were all jealous.  
In the last scene of both of them sitting alone, he was uncomfortable, he could see she would not even look at him.  He felt uncomfortable being in her presence.  That's what I was reading in that scene, she was disgusted by him, he felt uncomfortable.   Prbly it has hit him, what he has done, but he still thinks he gets his money & he is outta there. 
Well, I don't know about that.  The writers are putting emphasis on their marriage rituals alot.  So let's see what happns.  How they take this story.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotLoveGuddurusha4003OmaRamdassALUJNA21

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think its too early for him to feel remorse..

I think he just wants the money asap and get out..

he was feeling uncomfortable..m
aybe bcoz amma is sorting out a room for him..and he does not trust the mamas...so who knows when he can get the money to save his mum..

Prabhkallushanak.hotALUJNA21

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I agree with Eclipse ... he was mighty uncomfortable ... maybe too early for remorse ... but the implications of what he has done is hitting him  .... slowly but surely ...

@ Eclipse .... love your line : what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife?? ..... Wink    LOL 

G was certainly zapped looking at her standing at the top of the stairs !!! 

Prabhkallushanak.hotOmaRamdass

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=EcliPSe_2010]Well, what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife??
I think when she was at the top of the stairs, he was watching her, he was mesmerized by her beauty-she looked so lovely!!!Big smile

Actually, yea, never noticed it.. Tongue
I just re-watch that scene.. Aww.. Guddu- LOL He looks adorable.. Likes he has never seen a beauty before! Smile

Edited by Prabhkallu - 16 March 2011 at 11:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotEcliPSe_2010rusha4003OmaRamdassALUJNA21

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Guddu marry Runjun to take revenge for what he thought that she did....sooner or later he will see that this girl is being mistreated...will see how her aunts takes advantage of her..he will learn to love her and start to defend her...We know he have a soft side of him as he cares for his mom...
I know he looks and acts mean, but I like him,,,not his nasty ways but there is a gentler side to him, and in due course we will see it....
I will be so ahppy if this comes true and in time he will make teh aunts pay for all they have done to his wife in the past.
This might turn out to be the best jodi we have seen in a long time.
Let's wait and see....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotedabellaEcliPSe_2010rusha4003tehzeeb25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index