Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Written Update 16th March (with Pictures) - Page 4

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

thnxx chahlov 4 the quick update..........today even m speechless.....wat a performance Avinash n Rubina gave...........hats off to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Dev's every avtaar was "ek se badhkar ek"......luved his kiddish n bubbly attitude through out .........Rads was also nothin less.... mindblowin expressions she gave.......even the conversation on the frst part was also superbb.....no words to say....only i can say that gettin more n more addicted only b'coz of Avina's actin....they r realy supeb.....they r the bst couple God made........Avinash n Rubina rockzzzz 4eva...............๐Ÿ‘

Yes Radev1000 they were very good and loved all their scenes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks for the beautiful update with the pictures....๐Ÿ‘

It was a romantic episode of RaDEv.....fun to watch and loved different acts from Dev....He did have a killer smile in few shoots...โค๏ธ

A Tilumeter episode....just for her and her Jannu.๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Ushaji loved the episode was enjoyable watching it then Heena sent a message the Niha and she were busy so then started doing it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† was a very good performance by both Avi and Rubi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the detailed update and the pics. Loved todays episode. I fell over and laughed when Dev enacted all those charaters to woo Radhika.๐Ÿคฃ
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutly agree with you.. it is more for eye to see, than read... oMG.. what a fantastic epsiode.. i mean, they are smiling, nnot hiding, Radhik's response, is unexpected ones. she is not doubting, she is liking this strnger.. loved it.  still she is holding that Krishna's idol.. so nice and  cute.. hope they will continue it this way..
 her imagination , superb.. avi is enjoying it, i think, rubi too.. very nice..

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Chalhov for updating today. It was a fun and enjoyable episode. Dev was too funny today. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Only wish they would slow down and show these moments slowly and gradually but they want to show Dev confessing his love to Radhika in Holi ME hence this rush. Lets see what is in store for us.

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Thanks Ushaji loved the episode was enjoyable watching it then Heena sent a message the Niha and she were busy so then started doing it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† was a very good performance by both Avi and Rubi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes, Avina did act well...........mmm Avinash really gave a good performance for each avtaar..be
1)RIKSHAWALA๐Ÿ˜‰
2)DOODHWALA๐Ÿ˜‰
3) LAFANGE AVTAAR๐Ÿ˜‰
4)HANUMAAN STAUE WALI AVTAAR๐Ÿ˜‰
5)AURAT AVTAAR......๐Ÿ˜‰

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Chalhov for the update and the extra effort you put in with pictures
van_dana thumbnail
great episode  & thanks 4 update