Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! (Page 8)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Momwa- it was soooo good i took it to the den lolzzzz and said how beautifully u wrote it.

Awwwwwwwwwww...baby..are you marketing me now??!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
and yes, my wish is fulfilled as my dearest Vineshwar is back !! dil khush kar dia Embarrassed
der se aata hai, par aata zaroor hai... dil se jo maine usey pukaara Blushing

lovetheserial

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -honeydew-

When i was a kid, it was always my dad that would give me a beating, though it was she who would complain to him in the first place.. and then, when she would see me crying, it would be she that would come to my dad and say, let it be she will not do it again! and then my dad would give me a lamba chauda gyan and let me be... !

why this little story?

simple!!

over the years, when i look back and wonder, i know it was perhaps a set up... had my dad not beaten me up when i  made a mistake, i would not know i was wrong, and had my mom not stepped in to support me, i would forever have been a kid directionless, aimless and even spoilt ...

and now when i link it back to Maan and Geet, i see two father, one soft at the moment, and the other hard hearted... may be both of them are hurting in their own way, but their way of dealing with is so different...

and with that they have slowly but beautifully sown the seeds of a future track !! 

Maan wishes Geet well, like he always has, and he knows though this will hurt her now, she will eventually be happy..
Dev on the other hand in her concern to make his place and being a man of the moment has only thought of what Geet would react like at the moment... 
At times like this it is very difficult to say who is right and who is wrong, it all becomes a matter of taking sides..

had my mom not stepped in to tell my dad that i would not make the mistake, i would have perhaps made the mistake again in defiance .. but had my dad not beaten me up in the first place i would have  perhaps never known or realised i have made a mistake in the first place ..

every thing happens for a reason..!!

Today my vote like always would go to Maan, though i was mad at him for moving those things away... then i thought, and realised what he was doing was right, when the baby is not coming back, there is no use living in its memories and hurting yourself more..
Maan only said,"store room main rakh do" which means store it for a better future.. when we will bring it back here.. the walls remained intact ...
Geet would be mad at him for that much time, but she would know eventually he did it for her own good! as  long as he is with her, she knows kuch galat nahi ho sakta.. aur fir, apno pe gussa nahi kia toh aur kispe kia.. and madam needs to get this out of her system.. let her do it, in every way she can... dont worry Handa Lass... maan tere saath hai ! aur woh yeh sab teri bhalayi ke liye kar raha hai..

lastly, great move by the makers, of having chosen to make Geet work again !! 

loved the cleaning up the room out of focus while Maan was thinking waala scene.. it pleased my eyes ...Smile

the bad times will tide away and good ones will arrive soon !! i am hopeful and today was the beginning.. i could sense it !

p.s: was it just me being wishfully optimistic and silly when i thought when geet went to visit the doctor, that the doctor would say, she is still pregnant and that they made a blunder Confused ... ive lost it !

love,
Niha

Nihu...this has always been the fundamental difference between Maan and Dev...Maan thinks long term as well as the now, and acts out in a thought out manner, where as Dev is always driven my impulse....and he lives in the her and now, what feels good for the moment...that is why he sleep with her in the first place....just fort he moment...without thinking of the possible long term effects.

I loved how Maan shut him up....what right did he have to say anything about what is right and wrong for Geet......When has ever been an authority on RIGHT anyway.  And how does he think he can say or regulate anything in Geet's life.........UGH..how dare he??   Kis HAQ se??

nani amma, dev had no right to tell him or advice him anything, but then advice is muft na.. toh avai se dia hoga LOLLOL
usey Maan paaji ko koi farak pada ? nahi na?
lekin aagey jaake jo bhi honey waala hai ussey maan ko farak zaroor padega ...ROFL

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hello

Anyone home?
I liked the episode....Waiting for tensionful, passionful, intenseful track...

Sameer was looking kool today, loved Maan's ultimatum to Dev..Good good mazza aaya...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yellooooooooooooooo Peeps!!

My Take is on Page 3 ! Big smile

How are all my lovelies doing today??

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Raaz and his fleeting appearances are another story to think about, and getting into it would mean sidelining the Geet thought process...and i am for now going to concentrate on this train of thought for the sake of our conversation...LOL
i am sure he wont mind.. would you vinu Wink

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Honey in the Dew,

p.s: was it just me being wishfully optimistic and silly when i thought when geet went to visit the doctor, that the doctor would say, she is still pregnant and that they made a blunder Confused ... ive lost it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Ha HaLOL,  I love that heart of yours that indulges in wishful thinking, still grieving.......even the Raaz could'nt change that could he ??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

hai , everybody
                        hope i  am not intruding  zabardasti in three idiots island .if so .plz tell  me i wont feel bad .just wanted to share my thoughts .  i  am not good in expressing my thoughts in words as you all but i do enjoy  try to put my emotions,insecurities  in my post . could not watch the episode but gone through the wriiten update .after reading the precap, first thing flashed in my mind the dialogue geet said to maan during  sangeet 'ki pehle mere man mein mamta jaagi hai phir pyar ke  ehsas ne dastak di hai "   tommorrow ouburst is nothing but  related to motherhood . It is natural for her to feel like this .She is witnessing everybody effort to deal with her .she may think her loss ,her pain cannot  understand by others.for a split second geet thought everybody wants to evade child memory from her including maan . it may take time for geet to understand the situation of maan  but it should not be late . Rishtey bahut kacche  dhage ki tarah hote hai ,unhe humein bahut pyar se strong banane padhe hai agar ek gaanth (knot) bhi aa gaye use saalon lag jate hai kholne ke liye .     aur hum jyada use uljahaye rakhenge to rishto ko tootne mein jyada der nahi lagti . maan situation is vulnerable nahi woh apna pain ugal  sakta nahi nigal sakta hai . we woman easily tides the crisis even our miscarriage,any other ailments .so, now the time has come up geet shld understand the situation  accordingly  and deal with it . would like to hear from you all.  

Hi....first and foremost...please do not apologize for posting.  We see you as a silent reader on this thread...and you are welcome to write whenever you feel comfortable. 

You write beautifully and so eloquently brought out ke RISHTEY KITNE NAZUK aur MAZBOOT bhi hote hai at the same time.   There are certain vulnerabilities that make them weak, yet there are many assurances that make it ATOOT too!! 

Thanks for pointing that out so beautifully!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisomysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

When i was a kid, it was always my dad that would give me a beating, though it was she who would complain to him in the first place.. and then, when she would see me crying, it would be she that would come to my dad and say, let it be she will not do it again! and then my dad would give me a lamba chauda gyan and let me be... !

why this little story?

simple!!

over the years, when i look back and wonder, i know it was perhaps a set up... had my dad not beaten me up when i  made a mistake, i would not know i was wrong, and had my mom not stepped in to support me, i would forever have been a kid directionless, aimless and even spoilt ...

and now when i link it back to Maan and Geet, i see two father, one soft at the moment, and the other hard hearted... may be both of them are hurting in their own way, but their way of dealing with is so different...

and with that they have slowly but beautifully sown the seeds of a future track !! 

Maan wishes Geet well, like he always has, and he knows though this will hurt her now, she will eventually be happy..
Dev on the other hand in her concern to make his place and being a man of the moment has only thought of what Geet would react like at the moment... 
At times like this it is very difficult to say who is right and who is wrong, it all becomes a matter of taking sides..

had my mom not stepped in to tell my dad that i would not make the mistake, i would have perhaps made the mistake again in defiance .. but had my dad not beaten me up in the first place i would have  perhaps never known or realised i have made a mistake in the first place ..

every thing happens for a reason..!!

Today my vote like always would go to Maan, though i was mad at him for moving those things away... then i thought, and realised what he was doing was right, when the baby is not coming back, there is no use living in its memories and hurting yourself more..
Maan only said,"store room main rakh do" which means store it for a better future.. when we will bring it back here.. the walls remained intact ...
Geet would be mad at him for that much time, but she would know eventually he did it for her own good! as  long as he is with her, she knows kuch galat nahi ho sakta.. aur fir, apno pe gussa nahi kia toh aur kispe kia.. and madam needs to get this out of her system.. let her do it, in every way she can... dont worry Handa Lass... maan tere saath hai ! aur woh yeh sab teri bhalayi ke liye kar raha hai..

lastly, great move by the makers, of having chosen to make Geet work again !! 

loved the cleaning up the room out of focus while Maan was thinking waala scene.. it pleased my eyes ...Smile

the bad times will tide away and good ones will arrive soon !! i am hopeful and today was the beginning.. i could sense it !

love,
Niha

Nihu...this has always been the fundamental difference between Maan and Dev...Maan thinks long term as well as the now, and acts out in a thought out manner, where as Dev is always driven my impulse....and he lives in the her and now, what feels good for the moment...that is why he sleep with her in the first place....just fort he moment...without thinking of the possible long term effects.

I loved how Maan shut him up....what right did he have to say anything about what is right and wrong for Geet......When has ever been an authority on RIGHT anyway.  And how does he think he can say or regulate anything in Geet's life.........UGH..how dare he??   Kis HAQ se??

nani amma, dev had no right to tell him or advice him anything, but then advice is muft na.. toh avai se dia hoga LOLLOL
usey Maan paaji ko koi farak pada ? nahi na?
lekin aagey jaake jo bhi honey waala hai ussey maan ko farak zaroor padega ...ROFL

Muft ki cheez hamesha kam asar hoti hai............Remember that!!LOL  Chalo dekh to hai ke ab aage aage hota hai kya!!Tongue

Edited by --Nargis-- - 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm

-honeydew-

Go to top