Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! (Page 22)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Roshni,

Great symbolism for a day like today when everything is going at a pace where we can cry, smile, hope and digest these tracks.  I agree with Munni on this.

I would love that the track to old characters be brought in, and we discussed this yesterday morning with regard to Fuxion news (though gossip) saying so...

I am genuinely waiting for a Sameera track, that reveals Maan as theAngry , that which he became for a no. of years.  I remember Geets once visit to the attic or memory store, to seek out Maan.  Today she is following her heart to seek the memories of baby, and will chance upon Maans memories.  Great thinking Roshni...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
love ya  Sexy ZZ.   Sleep sound and peaceful.  Tip Tip......
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@ ZTV - Gud night sweetheart, sleep tight.....See you tomorrow, i am still living in today lolz.....It's my 11:24pm.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Munni,  Roshni,

In this very sordid atmosphere of the KM, with Dev around,  Maan and Geet not completely into each others thoughts on baby's memories, and Dadi forcing herself for genuinely concerend reasons into M&G's relationship,  it would be good to carry a plot that explores the attic memories.

In a moment of brief misunderstanding of each others feelings,  I would love a Sameera entry.  It seems highly unlikely, but could be made possible.  Perhaps a story told would be less painful for Geet than an actual entry of S.  Through all this would come that closeness of a common turbulent past, which brings M&G comfortably together - a common past of kinds set in different situations, different people, different arena.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Is any lovely lady still here ??????
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
LadiesTongue,  A life in Geet HSP.....

Will be back again, another setting, with another time, friends in laughter, friends in loneliness, newer takes to read, memories in the forum...all for a prize -  sleepless nights,  engrossed days.  Where is the peace and the contentment -  All in the serial.

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Munni,  Roshni,

In this very sordid atmosphere of the KM, with Dev around,  Maan and Geet not completely into each others thoughts on baby's memories, and Dadi forcing herself for genuinely concerend reasons into M&G's relationship,  it would be good to carry a plot that explores the attic memories.

In a moment of brief misunderstanding of each others feelings,  I would love a Sameera entry.  It seems highly unlikely, but could be made possible.  Perhaps a story told would be less painful for Geet than an actual entry of S.  Through all this would come that closeness of a common turbulent past, which brings M&G comfortably together - a common past of kinds set in different situations, different people, different arena.

According to me right time is when MaanEet will come lil closer, and S will enter...As roshni suggested, i think somehow Geet will go in attic to look for the babies stuffs, and will find stuff related to Maan's past, but instead of ask Maan, she will ask Daadi, and then Daadi will tell her about S...

I seriously don't want Sameera to enter in MaanEet life now, but she would be visible for us as a Maan past.....They have to show how Sameera is related to Maan...Are you getting what i am saying?

Her entry would be the memory of past, not the present.....But later they could show her entry, where Geet will be strongly stand next to Maan......

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 17 March 2011 at 12:53am

mausam19

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@ Al - Haila Al-wa you haven't read my take-wa Cry.....

Muniza

lovetheserial

Go to top