Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! (Page 20)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i miss u guys soooo much!! :(
me won't be here much now cause my cousin is here for a visit with my 7 month nephew....who is soooo flippin adorable!! So will be here to open the thread tomorrow but that will be it!

Anywayz just dropped in to see how u all r :) love u all...have fun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Awww My Shiv-kinzzz I miss you too!!

Aww that's adorable.. I only have two nephews and a niece in USA ... and they're so cuteee but I barely get to meet em .. have fun with the little one at your home :)

Z

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Love is the word and adorable is the word...all because of Geet HSP.  Hey, Mishti M,  Keep smilin; as you deal with your lil one and feel the pain in real of losing for M&G.... Take care, anjoy,  and be good....no straying heh.....

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Sexy Z,  what r u studying for ??????  Think it was on day-before-yester. thread opened by Nihu, that I got into this short discussion with mishti on how society reacts to men when they shed tears.  Its so far genuine in India as men or women holding hands and walking.... But MM says that such men who show weakness are called GAY !  Wow.  The trends of the times in the US and in India.  How is it in Canada????

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Halwa,

I am only in first year uni right now .. but I plan on moving into Law .. or some branch of it.. but right now I would call it "Ethics, Society and Law" ..

Well .. the norms have considerably changed here .. gay people are more widely accepted, and you see this becoming a norm of society here .. more than in the East of course .. the West makes it seem more normal ..

but a lot of gay people are open with whatever they do.

As per customs such as hand-holding and weaker men .. well people don't exactly assume right away .. sometimes its hard to presume .. and sometimes it's just downright obvious why the male would be so reclusive or hesitant .. but I'm sure they believe all people are different and just because one man is not like that in public that it doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.

It's a very controversial topic yet at the same time it is so widely accepted and is becoming a norm in society that people don't react as harshly as they would in the East .. that's what I've noticed.

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the info.S-Z  onthe scenario there.  I have noticed that what is taken as necessity somewhere is perhaps a luxury elsewhere.....

So coming to the topic of weak men....I have often wondered how Manisha genuinely feels being offered this role, since he is not genetically a homo...  They could get branded... He is unlike Bobby Darling who proclaims his/her status to be the other milder partner in the H-relationship....  But Manisha,  an exploration of a mind-set like that is a must.  Thank God I like his role, and his mannerisms that are hillarious and endearing, but again a man offered this role is sometimes difficult to digest that he has accepted such a role.

?????????

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hello Girlss

I am back, sorry very busy in business calls....
Muni is busy woman, morning job, evening business, afternoon family, kids, home....

What's going on?
What's the discussion?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Sexy-ZZ,  (Ever heard of an old american actress ZZ Gabor)..??

Any idea on the timing of TIP TIP BARSA...Heart  Genuinely hoping we get a fabulous 5 mt. viewing and not 2 or 3 min.Broken Heart

Btw,  is Jyoti, american desi or genuine desi...??????  I realized that the idiots thread defo,  and perhaps the IF comprises of 90% diaspora... am I right?????

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top