Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! (Page 13)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yaha rules kahe breakwa ho rahe hai?

Bahuria tu samnay kahe aayi? Mauko zeher lag gaya tauko dekh ke
 ROFLROFL

Wow, i can't believe Geet said that to maan, she is acting as though he is not even in pain for the loss of the babyOuch

Angry
Tomorrow, if Maan feels that he was wrong and Dev was right I will be very pissed.
As Maan has not done anything wrong, if he is this strong right now I want him to hold on to this strength and know that what he did was right.
I spoke with kullu and we had a good talk......i was angry with the way Geet said to man that line.....Dead
but I guess the way she reacted was right on her part, but what Maan did was not wrong either.

If he didn't take away the room, Geet would have lost herself in that room. In the morning, at night, all she does is that room. If he didn't take away that room, then she would have never gotten over it. I felt what maan did was absolutely correct.

Symbolism

I also liked the line barry gave, that if this room stays then this room will always link geet to her past. I feel that this meaning had a double meaning the baby and dev.

The baby was the only link that bonded Geet and Dev......and here dev tells maan that he should not move the room as it will have an altered situation arising; for me that indicates that he wants geet to still be linked to him through that baby.

My grandmother has always taught me that it is good to cry when you are in pain and are angry....but do not lose your self sooo far that you don't realize that others around are going throught the same pain. Geet is hurt i understand and what she said to Maan i understand....but this anger has taken over her that she doesn't realize that Maan to is hurting more then she. He is dealing with the loss of their child and slowly he is losing her too. So not only is he sad that their baby is no more, but he is scared that what if he loses his geet as well. Cry

I hope that Geet realizes that Maan is too in pain, and just how she is able to cry her heart out to him, she allows him to do the same in her arms.

So what if Geet gets mad at him? You're right, I really don't want to see Maan second-guessing his decision. He can't see her in that state, so the best thing to do is to remove the thing out of sight, which is causing the most grief.. Had he not taken that step, then I think Geet would have taken a longer time to get over this tragedy..

And I agree Geet needs to realize Maan's pain as well.. Maybe she will, once she'll start to get over her pain..'Cause right now, everything seems cloudy to her, she can't see straight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Emmzz!!! Hello Shelloooo ! :D

Jyo: OMG wonderful take! You really laid out all perspectives of each character and the possible future tracks. Dev is surely gonna be at his manipulative best ... and for that I think he needs his right-hand gal NT! :P LMAO... and yes man NAAS need to head off for a life time vacation to the Himalayas. ROFL

You know one thing that boggles my mind? Why Arjun never mentions his own brother-in-law. Dev is the one soul that Arjun should be concerned about considering Dev never showed up to ask about NT in her comatose haalat. Does the man not wonder about that? At all? Ever? .. Sheesh ..

Shivz: Agreed .. communication was lacking again .. but what Geet said is right in the pretext that she never saw Maan grieve after coming back from the hospital .. from her POV ..it'll all be cleared soon enough :)!

Life-time vacation??!! You're heelarious!!!

YES YES that's the million dollar question right now!! Why is Arjun not concerned about DEV????!! & Wasn't Dev suppose to work at another branch of their company???!!! Why doesn't Maan know Annie is 51% shareholder of Arjun's company????? !!

roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Alright I know "Tip Tip Barsa Pani" sequence has been beaten to death...(ok maybe not death)..LOL..

But trying to be totally unbiased Maan & Geet's jodi is the only one so far, that looks Fully entertaining!
Passion, Playful, Fun, Hot....Honestly I don't see that in the other jodis...when talking only about this Holi Special!

Seriously, so many channels covered this Holi special!! & Maaneet's jodi seems to be the highlight of all of it!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Emmz .. I felt the same .. even in the Ajab Prem Ki Kahani .. our GurTi did a tapori dance but hell .. they rocked the entire stage!!! It was only GurTi GurTi GurTi .. and now in this Holi Special ... GurTi are setting water on FIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOL

In all honesty, all other jodi's looked so blahhh compared to our GurTi!! Eep! Can't wait. :D

Alrighty peeps, I gotta go hit the showers! I shall be back later :)

Z

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the TT interview of DD....Interesting & good questions TT team!Clap & Drashti had pretty interesting replies as well!!
All her friends become boyfriends?!! LOL ROFL!  I wouldn't be surprised if she as a bf right now...

You know I hate to see people bashing GC for being in a relationship...How do they know DD isn't in one?? It's not fair...
Sure we can all fantasize of both being together in Real life...But what's the point in bashing and posting hateful/hurtful comments??!! That's just downright  MEAN!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoroseinbloommysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Emmz .. I felt the same .. even in the Ajab Prem Ki Kahani .. our GurTi did a tapori dance but hell .. they rocked the entire stage!!! It was only GurTi GurTi GurTi .. and now in this Holi Special ... GurTi are setting water on FIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOL

In all honesty, all other jodi's looked so blahhh compared to our GurTi!! Eep! Can't wait. :D

Alrighty peeps, I gotta go hit the showers! I shall be back later :)

Z

Chalo koi tho aya!! I was beginning to think it was just me and the smiley dude  --->Smile !! LOL

OH yes their "tapori" number was off the charts!! Especially when GC carries DD on his shoulder !!! What an AMAZING team they both make!!!

Alrighty go take your shower!! & Bhindi chicken?? I've never had that! I only like Bhindi by itself, with no meat!... Well you're quite the chef aren't ya?!! I was actually thinking of making Daal chawal for my sister and myself...but got too lazy...

roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
OK What's with this Vik. K. guy???? He comes and makes posts that contradict himself and spreads discord amongst the forum members.. !!! AYE Caramba!!! LOL
Goodness Gracious...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoroseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
HEY SHIVI!! Your Tommy, woh Sangu ke paas kaise??!!! LOL

mysterygurl1427

Go to top