Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tightly packaged Munni,  heh ??

ZZZ,  Munni,

saw this fabulous interview of Drashti.  She is so genuine.  Who is she refering to 'who she claims knows her'..???  Whos the interviewer ???  It would be good to later mention the names of the interviewers and those who prepared the interview questions since often it may not be spontaneous interviews and could be prepared by one and acted on by another.
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Today my vote like always would go to Maan, though i was mad at him for moving those things away... then i thought, and realised what he was doing was right, when the baby is not coming back, there is no use living in its memories and hurting yourself more..
               Maan only said,"store room main rakh do" which means store it for a better future.. when we will bring it back here.. the walls remained intact ...
Geet would be mad at him for that much time, but she would know eventually he did it for her own good! as  long as he is with her, she knows kuch galat nahi ho sakta.. aur fir, apno pe gussa nahi kia toh aur kispe kia.. and madam needs to get this out of her system.. let her do it, in every way she can... dont worry Handa Lass... maan tere saath hai ! aur woh yeh sab teri bhalayi ke liye kar raha hai..

love,
Niha

Honey , Maan has always kept his those memories in the store room which are out of his reach . All the things which he can't do are dumped in the store room . Know i think there is a SYMBOLISM instore for us :
               If i am right then Geet might go to the store room in a day or two & find Maan's past memories inside the storeroom . This will give rise to new track , then CV might introduce new character . Geet might ask Dadi about something that she may see in the store room .Then Dadi might tell Geet about Maan's past , that will be the time Geet might decide that she will go to any extent to make Maan happy .  
               Honey , what do you think about this , please reply . 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roshni19

Honey , Maan has always kept his those memories in the store room which are out of his reach . All the things which he can't do are dumped in the store room . Know i think there is a SYMBOLISM instore for us :
               If i am right then Geet might go to the store room in a day or two & find Maan's past memories inside the storeroom . This will give rise to new track , then CV might introduce new character . Geet might ask Dadi about something that she may see in the store room .Then Dadi might tell Geet about Maan's past , that will be the time Geet might decide that she will go to any extent to make Maan happy .  
               Honey , what do you think about this , please reply . 

Nihu is not here, and she can't reply to you till tomorrow, but tell you honestly like your idea...This will bring charm in story, and i  know 1 more time people will glue to the screen.....

Let see how our CV's will work?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Tightly packaged Munni,  heh ??

ZZZ,  Munni,

saw this fabulous interview of Drashti.  She is so genuine.  Who is she refering to 'who she claims knows her'..???  Whos the interviewer ???  It would be good to later mention the names of the interviewers and those who prepared the interview questions since often it may not be spontaneous interviews and could be prepared by one and acted on by another.

Yes yes Muni is tightly packed lolz....

Yes interview was so good, ton of time i watched...Drashti is very genuine person, love her honesty....I seriously enjoyed alot.....I am agree with you, Reporters name would be show up at the end of interview.....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sweet Halwaaaa, I'll try and answer all your questions tomorrow for sure.. or I should say today cuz it's already Thursday! As I have to hit the bed!! :)

So Halwa, Munni, Sleep tight!

Sweet Maaneet/GurTi dreams <3

And Tip Tip!

Love ya'll,

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Roshni,

Great symbolism for a day like today when everything is going at a pace where we can cry, smile, hope and digest these tracks.  I agree with Munni on this.

I would love that the track to old characters be brought in, and we discussed this yesterday morning with regard to Fuxion news (though gossip) saying so...

I am genuinely waiting for a Sameera track, that reveals Maan as the😡 , that which he became for a no. of years.  I remember Geets once visit to the attic or memory store, to seek out Maan.  Today she is following her heart to seek the memories of baby, and will chance upon Maans memories.  Great thinking Roshni...
lovetheserial thumbnail
love ya  Sexy ZZ.   Sleep sound and peaceful.  Tip Tip......
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ ZTV - Gud night sweetheart, sleep tight.....See you tomorrow, i am still living in today lolz.....It's my 11:24pm.....

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Munni,  Roshni,

In this very sordid atmosphere of the KM, with Dev around,  Maan and Geet not completely into each others thoughts on baby's memories, and Dadi forcing herself for genuinely concerend reasons into M&G's relationship,  it would be good to carry a plot that explores the attic memories.

In a moment of brief misunderstanding of each others feelings,  I would love a Sameera entry.  It seems highly unlikely, but could be made possible.  Perhaps a story told would be less painful for Geet than an actual entry of S.  Through all this would come that closeness of a common turbulent past, which brings M&G comfortably together - a common past of kinds set in different situations, different people, different arena.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Is any lovely lady still here ??????