Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! - Page 14

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Thought today,  no one was around.  Sorry girls,  Love you Nags, Munni,  ZZZ,  Dh. 

😊got lost in my reading the takes of everybody else. 

Tomorrow is tip tip... O, just got lost in the Pee loon seq.  MSK is the ultimate Lover boy of telly screen.  Wham, he gets himself all out to please someone he loves.... Genuine heart, genuine emotions, genuine soft action... CUT....no words to describe his total surrender to Geet.

Hello AL darling... yah me just came now.. not around all day :-)

Anyway havent watched the episode yet... but agree with your lover boy comment of MSK... I just cant get enough of him and his intensity of love!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok ladies...me sleepy...good night!🤗
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Ok ladies...me sleepy...good night!🤗

meee tooo .. nighty night girls.. sweet dreams

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good night darlings.  Sweet dreams Nags and Dh.

Do come back to this thread again.🤗
lovetheserial thumbnail
JYOTI:  My idea of sharing thoughts to what you have written...My bit in red.😆

1)Will MSK now feel that Dev understands Geet more than him because Dev was the biological father of the child ?

A great possibility exists here considering that Dev had just happened to give a piece of advice to Maan on the baby room which Maan outright rejected and rejected the presence of Dev completely. Great Work Maan. Yet, Sometimes there are instinctive hints given which is a natural progression in the history of biological fathers; he may never have loved the child, in fact no right over the child.  The anticipation and love of and for the child has always been Maan's but (gone now) had the baby been around, the biological connection would somehow come to the forefront; therefore taking that baby away was not just an advice for silly reasons but that the complexity of providing these intricate and delicate relationships had to otherwise be researched well.

2)Will Geet-MSK sort out their issues tomorrow via communication which till now is lacking in their relationship ?

A lion to the prey when hungry!  Maan S K being by nature a man who fulfilled the most desirable objectives in life either by accumulating for power or game is now faced with his own very personal issues.  He has always retired to the reasoning table when in doubt.  Here the go-getter he is, he will logically explain his heart to her first because he has also grieved with a heavy price paid, and if most attempts are unsuccessful, he becomes the aggressor.  Either way, his point has to be understood.  He will explain with everything in his power and she will listen, as she would listen to the heart beat of her lost baby.

3)Is Dev trying to take advantage of this delicate situation ?

4)Will Geet go after MSK as usual to say sorry for those hurtful dialogues she said in the precap or will MSK go after Geet realising that she is in a state of shock and so he needs to put forward his views and make her understand why he shifted the nursery to the store room ?

5)Will misunderstanding happen here or will Maaneet come out of this difficult phase with their strength of belief in each other ?

I believe that 2 hearts that suffer most will find consolation in each other and none else. In the understanding given to us, Geet has already understood Maan's trauma when she cried and told him that she has not cared enough for the baby and so has created that separation from papa, and Maan totally understands Geets longing for memories of baby.  Their belief in each other will intensify, more so for Geet, who will perhaps not say sorry but escalate the warmth she feels for him, during this time.  She has lost one, and would not want to lose the other. 

Now coming to MSK,Dev and Geet ka different reactions regarding shifting of the baby's nursery  to store room..this is what I will say here

Every human being reacts to trauma in a different manner...

Dev's way of reacting is to go through the guilt trip for a while and then try to analyse the other person's pain and react accordingly and as per the situation...Dev is manipulative in his mind...he knows exactly how MSK and Geet behaves in trauma...he is just taking that advantage here...

Jyoti, in the fairest of anaysis of Dev character, as I have had no idea of the real actor and his varied skills, I have by now come to believe that Samir S is one of the finest of actors in this regard (thru chatting with others and thru the forum).  So you have indeed given the one-word for his inconsistency, in the more shrewd and analytical game of this inconsistency - manipulation. 

Honestly, I like to believe that this man has always been directed by his baser instincts of lust and greed and momentary satisfaction of all that he surveys as physically pleasing (a vampirish attitude), than a manipulative mind.  He does not seem to be the manipulator of circumstances.  His genuine need to drown in his sea of sins and ask forgiveness and thereby gain respect of the family and friends through an act of change within seems the more likely option to me now.  Why would he cry? - to aggress the situation ? Why would he approach the pain of Geet and Maan ' to deliver an upperhand in this time of weak mindsets in Maan and Geet ? Why would he want to work ' to control KC and KM wealth?  I fail to understand the reasons for this as he could have done this with the world around him and risen to power and position and then carry his onslaught of tirade against Maan and the family.

When the mouse is caught to prey on, it does everything to escape and uses its instinctive pea-brain to escape.  When the cat is cornered, it creates the most awesome screech to escape or fight.  When the cobra is netted, it raises its head.  So these animal tendencies in Dev to retaliate when his genuine need to change and become something before his brother has struck only a stone wall.  The only terrible weakness I see in Dev is the shortcuts he takes for everything, including when factoring in repentence and change.  Geets softness if any, would be looked on as softness on his change by him and then wholesome repentance would not filter in.  Daadimas softness has already made him enjoy the comfort of the house and so he has taken the next shortcut to comfort by approaching Maan and Geet more boldly.  He should in actuality be repenting by confining himself to the outhouse and quitely suck in the grief of loss to  Maan and Geet and not advise uncalled for' he should run to work where his mind needs to be distracted to the ethics of work and not hang around; Daadima is somehow allowing these shortcuts by involving Dev in matters of the house more than allowing him to try to be a man once again.

I for one has always thought that the repentance is a long term process and only therapeutically addressed, never in this manner back to home where counseling does not take place.  We can see him being dragged into the power net of Dadima.  Again I also believe that the law of the land needs to act fast on this man.  But for the drama to get the much required vista and twist, this is not going to happen so soon.   

So Every human being has a different way of dealing with issues...and one cannot really change somoeone's basic nature

Since MSK-Geet r husband wife ...here they both need to sit and discuss or share the pain with each other in the next episode ..that will get both out from their depression...they need to b together both physically as well as mentally to heal each other's wounds...

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Coming to AA-Track ,I still don't understand what is the purpose of this track as it looks totally disjointed from the main story..What happened to Arjun ka so called revenge ??Does he even remember that NT is still in coma ??...Do the CVs remember that NT was suppose to b in coma ??....In the hospital Arjun and Dev both were present in Saturday's episode...but still there was no confrontation between the two...why ??...and today it seems mayb Sangram ka character will end now with Annie declaring that she loves someone else...Nitya overhears it matlab we might see Nitya turning into a vamp in AA-Love torture story...its going in circles and I dunno why I m even analysing it...CVs plss put a full stop to this AA-Torture...Unite them and send them to himalayas asap...

Only one conclusion I draw here -  NT and Arjun are poles apart.  Prodded by NT the Cruela De Ville in this relationship "drives" all she comes across.  Arjun is just being portrayed as the genuine lover and soft man ultimately, and the intricacies of Rathod family being laid bare.  Again shows that Cruella's upper hand in Dev relationship that made him go all wrong.  Given the right partners (as Arjun-Annie and Dev-Meera) these men would be directed in the right track.  A nut shell viewing of this track.  Time for the track to vamoosh! Heh !

Last but not the least Today Geet going to office and then MSK trying to divert her mind by asking her to get the files was a good move by the CVs and I hope in the future this scene is capitalised and Geet starts working in KC again....

Jyo, all of us want this, dont we.  Jyo, I can find Dev anything but dashing.  I see him the commoner with cent percent talents.  I shared this with Vij and she replied "each to her own"....

Episode Rating:8/10...I liked the episode in terms of story and character development....whether MSK or Geet or Dev was wrong today in their POVs is the main purpose of today's episode and thats what all viewers hv been discussing today...According to me MSK-Geet r just reacting in different way just how a father and a mother will react after losing their child as per their basic nature and Dev is the one taking the advantage of the situation..For me the different reactions of different characters made the episode interesting and so it worked for me

When I worked closely with a case: a commercial sex workers reformed and rehabilitated 15 year old child, who succumbed to commercial sex again and again, and returned to rehab every time she gave her body on pressure, seemed to me that these  are also victims of circumstances and cannot be judged by you and me. We could say "chee", we could say "a woman born thus will die thus", we could say "she is manipulating the situation for money as has been taught by her mom", but in reality what I found is that forgiveness and rehab and forgiveness and rehab are the only acts of kindness we can offer.   Straying of the mind takes only seconds as a feeling of getting used to a way of life thwarts attempts at rehab and reconciliation, but altered environment works logically and wonderfully for these.  DEV is a specimen, only a work of fiction and anybody in the course of having seen several works of hindi fiction with a mind to detail can predict 80% of the character without fail.  The rest is upto the CVs.  

Lets all remember that grief period takes a bit of time to fully recover..we can't expect Maan-Geet to start jumping in joy and romancing each other in just 2 episodes post-MC...they need time to come out of their depression or else we will again complain that its OTT ..

No romance, yes, during this period,  but Jyo I expect, and there is  tremendous potential for very close hugs, genuine touch, a feel of warmth of skin etc.  Depression needs the touch - like a mother to a baby, to feel comfort and inner confidence.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Lovely misses....Anybody around
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Halwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

OMGGGG the Pee Loon sequence is the one that makes my heart go DHAK DHAK everytime I watch it .. just thinking about it gives me goosebumps! And the way you described it .. truly he does surrender himself to Geet in that sequence ... he was just so in love with her .. and the way he expressed it couldn't have been more seductive -- to us .. Geet was hyperventilating the whole time .. knowing how her Maan Sir felt about her yet she was so constrained with the secret of her Baby!

Ahhhhh memories.. I'd die to see something like that again but with more closeness of course :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Bye Nagz & Dhwanz!! Sleep tight!

Nagz: I hope you feel better soon dear! :) <3

Dhwanz: Awww your hubby is gone? Are you alone at home or are there other family members ? :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yes My Halwa, I am here :)!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
😕Say something bold to me.  I am losing heart.