Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

guys... telly tadka ka dhrasti waala interview dekha? log onto the site and watch

😳😳😳😳😳😳
cool.....gonna check it out soonπŸ˜ƒ
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone tell me what "Kora" means? Is is empty? LOL Sorry I don't know what that word means ... Silly Me! πŸ˜†

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys ...

i am off, have an early morning flight to catch.. m attending a friends wedding in bengalooru ... 

wont be on the thread tomorrow, and dont think will even get to watch the episode ..

see you all day after tomorrow after i am back

will miss you ..

love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Byeee Nihu!! Have fun at the wedding :)!

Hey guys keep voting for Maaneet .. chalo chalo chaloooooo!

Z
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

Kisne kaha zindagi main gum nahi hote'''.

yeh sirf pholo ka ashiyan kaaton ka nahi'''

Kisne kaha kuch pane kee khwaishe nahi hoti'''

Per shayad har ek khwaish poori nahi hoti'''

Kisne kaha kuch kho dene ka gum nahi hota''

Per kisske jaane se jindgi nahi rukti

Kisne kaha zindagi main har  rooz ek jung nahi hoti''''

usse haar jaane se zindagi zindagi nahi hoti

Kisne kaha har saans lena vala zinda hota hai'''.

Kabhi kabhi lashon ki akhiri mayat nahi hoti

Kullu............

Geet to God...

Daaman Ki Ghataa Yaad, Na Zulfon Ki Ghataa Yaad,
Ab Kuchh Bhi Nahin Soz Gham-E-Dil Kay Siwa Yaad!
Kehte Hain Ke Aata Hai Musibat Mein Khuda Yaad,
Hum Par To Woh Guzri Keh Khuda Bhi Nah Rahaa Yaad!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Bye Nihu...have a BLAST at the wedding!!

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hey guys ...

i am off, have an early morning flight to catch.. m attending a friends wedding in bengalooru ... 

wont be on the thread tomorrow, and dont think will even get to watch the episode ..

see you all day after tomorrow after i am back

will miss you ..

love,
niha

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nihu,

The earlier para was a confirmed attribute of both characters from day 1 of the serial.  So I am not gonna get into that, but only that Dev has become the villain because of his indulgent nature in every way, be it women, money, or expensive pleasures and Maan the empire builder only because his understatement has been his fine sense of discrimination and worldly acumen rolled into creating the simple abundance of his personality.  Though Dev's repentant nature is certainly taking extreme colors.  But again only for the fact that he wants his own reconciliation.

Yes thank you nihu, for the final para on his mental makeup.  I do believe his flippant inherent nature and the sponge that his mind has become  takes in every passing fancy that pleases him.  As what you said and I agree that Geet's reactions touch him deeply.  Of course not in lust or possessiveness but perhaps someone who may in her innocence show kindness and compassion.  Isn't  that what a repentant man would look for ! He bases his confidence on that. Right now Dadima is the only support system for him.  Dev would create an idleness in his mind and take in softness and sweetness, wrongly maintaining that these acts have already created the forgiveness for him.  Again not striving to really repent but take shortcuts and revel in others words of sweetness.

Anyways,  cheers, Nihu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

thus comes back by theory of how no person is good or bad in total, but its the situation that forces one to do what he/she does...
right now Geet yelled at Maan and walked away since she thought he didnt understand where she was coming from, if dev comforts her and says a few good words, and she feels happier for now, it wouldnt mean she is favoring dev over maan, it just mean she likes listening to what soothes her mind at that moment, on the other hand, just cos she yelled at maan, it doesnt in anyway mean she loves him any less after this, cos of this, and that he becomes anyless important..
but its this very situation that would have an effect and an impact on the minds of both the men...
if geet reacts postively to dev it may give rise to a new hope inside him, though not immediately but eventually ..
at the same time, Maan who might see this may get hurt by the fact that she doesnt understand where he is coming from and she finds the words of a sinner and a wrong doer more comforting..
that scene yesterday between dev and dadi was naturally done, since any man that makes a mistake and is true at heart would repent in a similar fashion ..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Geet to Maan

Mere hur aanso ki muskaan tum ho
Mere hur dard ki dawa tum ho
Mere bedard maazi ka khubsurat haal tum ho
Kannto se bhari meri zindagi ka gulaab tum ho

Wonderful episode, interesting track on our way....Geet to Maan "abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi itraaz hai"....Tension between couple, dev ki intereference....i am sure like Maan Geet also will not give the place to Dev to interfere in their matter, but definitely tension between MaanEet...

Advice to Dev - please not much worry about MaanEet, Maan ko aag se khelne ki aadat hai, usko tedhi cheese seedhi kurni aati hai....

I love quiet Geet today, now wanna see mature Geet, loved her interest in office work, and the she told Adi to donate money, the scene was cute, loved Maan smile...

Wow today daadi and nakul in one frame kya baat hai...

Liked AA scene as well, Gujjar plz patao Nitya, she is all alone, leave AA battery alone lolz....

Detail update will do later....

Munni..........I feel that this is what Maan should say to Geet tomorrow...

Muje baby ki yaadon se aitraaz nahi...
Aitraaz hai toh baby ki mummy ke aansoo se
jo katre katre todd dete hai mera dil, mera sakoon
kaise samjaoon tuje...ke tere bina kuch nahi hai urooj
tu hai...toh mein hoon, aur aage hoga humara wajood

roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG NAGZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Muje baby ki yaadon se aitraaz nahi...
tu hai...toh mein hoon, aur aage hoga humara wajood"

😍 

The first two lines .. I felt like Maan should say that too!! I was like .. Geet said "baby ki yaadon se aitraaz" .. but Maan should say "no .. not baby .. but rather the tears flowing from the mommy's eyes! that's what I have aitraaz with" Hayeee that would be so good!

Z

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nags,

Muje baby ki yaadon se aitraaz nahi...
tu hai...toh mein hoon, aur aage hoga humara wajood

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,  so touched my heart these words.  Maan always took a great step to wipe her tears.  These tears were for him pearls, when it was shed, symbolically giving that value he had for her tears.  At the same time, he grieved when she shed tears and cried.  Remember how he thought her tears were false and fake till he began to understand this beautiful, transparent and innocent Geet.  Then everything about her changed for him.
Yes, touching it is to know that for Maan he is nothing without her.  She was, she is and she will be everything for Maan. 

I love these words Nags.