Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! - Page 5

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah,   Mishti M,

I was terrificly happy that Maan gave that slapstick adherence to his principles by shutting up Dev.  "Stay out of his life and Geets life".  Yes.  Repentence is a life long process.  And I cant imagine Dev walking that long road to repentence.  Here is where I like the "inconsistent Dev" - the man who takes short cuts to life.   He will, I assume, quickly tire of his good deeds that he has reverted to because it takes time, and he is a man who finds the shortest path to seek amusement....
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Wheres   MK   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   ??????
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

When i was a kid, it was always my dad that would give me a beating, though it was she who would complain to him in the first place.. and then, when she would see me crying, it would be she that would come to my dad and say, let it be she will not do it again! and then my dad would give me a lamba chauda gyan and let me be... !

why this little story?

simple!!

over the years, when i look back and wonder, i know it was perhaps a set up... had my dad not beaten me up when i  made a mistake, i would not know i was wrong, and had my mom not stepped in to support me, i would forever have been a kid directionless, aimless and even spoilt ...

and now when i link it back to Maan and Geet, i see two father, one soft at the moment, and the other hard hearted... may be both of them are hurting in their own way, but their way of dealing with is so different...

and with that they have slowly but beautifully sown the seeds of a future track !! 

Maan wishes Geet well, like he always has, and he knows though this will hurt her now, she will eventually be happy..
Dev on the other hand in her concern to make his place and being a man of the moment has only thought of what Geet would react like at the moment... 
At times like this it is very difficult to say who is right and who is wrong, it all becomes a matter of taking sides..

had my mom not stepped in to tell my dad that i would not make the mistake, i would have perhaps made the mistake again in defiance .. but had my dad not beaten me up in the first place i would have  perhaps never known or realised i have made a mistake in the first place ..

every thing happens for a reason..!!

Today my vote like always would go to Maan, though i was mad at him for moving those things away... then i thought, and realised what he was doing was right, when the baby is not coming back, there is no use living in its memories and hurting yourself more..
Maan only said,"store room main rakh do" which means store it for a better future.. when we will bring it back here.. the walls remained intact ...
Geet would be mad at him for that much time, but she would know eventually he did it for her own good! as  long as he is with her, she knows kuch galat nahi ho sakta.. aur fir, apno pe gussa nahi kia toh aur kispe kia.. and madam needs to get this out of her system.. let her do it, in every way she can... dont worry Handa Lass... maan tere saath hai ! aur woh yeh sab teri bhalayi ke liye kar raha hai..

lastly, great move by the makers, of having chosen to make Geet work again !! 

loved the cleaning up the room out of focus while Maan was thinking waala scene.. it pleased my eyes ...😊

the bad times will tide away and good ones will arrive soon !! i am hopeful and today was the beginning.. i could sense it !

p.s: was it just me being wishfully optimistic and silly when i thought when geet went to visit the doctor, that the doctor would say, she is still pregnant and that they made a blunder πŸ˜• ... ive lost it !

love,
Niha

Nihu...this has always been the fundamental difference between Maan and Dev...Maan thinks long term as well as the now, and acts out in a thought out manner, where as Dev is always driven my impulse....and he lives in the her and now, what feels good for the moment...that is why he sleep with her in the first place....just fort he moment...without thinking of the possible long term effects.

I loved how Maan shut him up....what right did he have to say anything about what is right and wrong for Geet......When has ever been an authority on RIGHT anyway.  And how does he think he can say or regulate anything in Geet's life.........UGH..how dare he??   Kis HAQ se??

Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Kullu- aray meri maaaaaa......tera vampire ka naam hai Damon....NOT demon 🀣

nahi sound same karta hai..........kuch aur use ker hidni word...........rakshas..........bhoot ghost,,.no demon damon....domon.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒme in twisted brain today
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Kullu....i edited the title again............better?

"Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya!"

lovetheserial thumbnail
Honey in the Dew,

p.s: was it just me being wishfully optimistic and silly when i thought when geet went to visit the doctor, that the doctor would say, she is still pregnant and that they made a blunder πŸ˜• ... ive lost it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Ha HaπŸ˜†,  I love that heart of yours that indulges in wishful thinking, still grieving.......even the Raaz could'nt change that could he ??????

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Momwa- go momwa....wohooooooooooooooooo i know.......i loved how u described this HUGE difference between maan and dev....Maan thinks long term.....and Dev thinks shorterm......

@Kllu- fine....dusht happy?? lolz
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Kisne kaha zindagi main gum nahi hote'''.

yeh sirf pholo ka ashiyan kaaton ka nahi'''

Kisne kaha kuch pane kee khwaishe nahi hoti'''

Per shayad har ek khwaish poori nahi hoti'''

Kisne kaha kuch kho dene ka gum nahi hota''

Per kisske jaane se jindgi nahi rukti

Kisne kaha zindagi main har  rooz ek jung nahi hoti''''

usse haar jaane se zindagi zindagi nahi hoti

Kisne kaha har saans lena vala zinda hota hai'''.

Kabhi kabhi lashon ki akhiri mayat nahi hoti

Wah meri raani...on a roll again today!!  Love it!!
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Kullu....i edited the title again............better?

"Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya!"

loved it.......perfect....yeh best hai................mere saath ka asarπŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Momwa- go momwa....wohooooooooooooooooo i know.......i loved how u described this HUGE difference between maan and dev....Maan thinks long term.....and Dev thinks shorterm......

@Kllu- fine....dusht happy?? lolz

Thankoos Jee!!
πŸ˜ƒ