Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya!

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

Edited by --Nargis-- - 16 March 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010lovetheserialLVraazmysterygurl1427*Dakoo_Minzy*Infinitedreamspreetgurti

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Index:

Spoilerz:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Har Ek Paaon Mujhe Raundete Huye Guzre
Na Jaane Kaun Si Manzil Ka Rasta Hoon Main'

Manzilain Sab Ka Muqadar Hon Yeh Zaroori To Nahin
Kho Bhi Jaatay Hain Nayi Raahon Par Chalnay Walay'!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A Thousand Words Can't Bring You Back,
I Know Because I Tried
And Neither Can a Million Tears
I Know Because I Cried."
~Author Unknown

This is a beautiful representation of acceptance of any death, especially that of a child.   Geet is still trying to bring the baby back by keeping the baby things close by, but she has not come to the realization that the memories are within...forever engraved in her heart.  

Maan on the other hand is more mature in this aspect, aided by the fact that he has to contend with a possibility of more loss....loosing his GEET.....inevitably his life.   This fear has progressed his acceptance....though he too is still grieving....for he cried even today just at the thought of packing the baby's things away.

There needs to be more physical intimacy between Maan and Geet....for this intimacy and proximity will act as the balm for their wounded souls... it will help then heal in way that neither has known before.

As for Maan and Dev...

There has always been the fundamental difference between Maan and Dev...Maan thinks long term as well as the now, and acts out in a thought out manner, where as Dev is always driven by impulse....and he lives in the here and now, what feels good for the moment...that is why he sleeps with her in the first place....just fort he moment...without thinking of the possible long term effects.

I loved how Maan shut him up....what right did he have to say anything about what is right and wrong for Geet......When has ever been an authority on RIGHT anyway.  And how does he think he can say or regulate anything in Geet's life.........UGH..how dare he??   Kis HAQ se??

Edited by --Nargis-- - 16 March 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010sihueminentmausam19ravenheartLavZmeravigiliso-honeydew-SilentsoulInfinitedreamspreetgurti

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Geet to Maan

Mere hur aanso ki muskaan tum ho
Mere hur dard ki dawa tum ho
Mere bedard maazi ka khubsurat haal tum ho
Kannto se bhari meri zindagi ka gulaab tum ho 

___________________________________ Edited __________________________________

Wonderful episode, so interesting track is on our way....Geet to Maan "abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi itraaz hai"....Tension between couple, dev ki intereference....i am sure like Maan, Geet also will not gonna give the place to Dev to interfere in their matter, but definitely tension between MaanEet...

Advice to Dev - please do not much worry about MaanEet, Maan ko aag se khelne ki aadat hai, usko tedhi cheese seedhi kurni aati hai....

Loved it how Maan involved her in office work, and quietly observed her...Loved it how she involved in donation matter, and told Adi to donate money, that scene was cute, loved Maan smile...

Wow today daadi and nakul was in one frame kya baat hai...Yeh daadi Nakul ke saath kahan ghoom rahi thi?

AA scene was promising as well, i liked it...I am not a fan of AA at all, but must say like the interaction between both....

Sameer was looking kool in that stripe shirt...I loved it how Dev tried to butt in MaanEet matter, and Maan showed him his right place, good good......

I want him to always interfere in ther matter, and MaanEet always shows him his right place....

Maan removed the all memories of baby, and i am agree with him, it always let Geet to live in past memories, what's gone it's gone, why cry for past, why not make the future colorful and more memorable....It's not easy for him as well, but he is more worry for the person who is alive, living, breathing, and sobbing every minute for the past...Good job Maan, you only can bring her back, one way or other, so keep up the good work.....

Tomorrow Geet will gonna angry, and let see how Maan will react, how he will sort it out this matter....

Good going creatives, we love this unpredictable tracks....Over all nice episode, 10/10...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 16 March 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sihueminentLavZmeravigilisoserialwatcher16roseinbloom--Nargis---honeydew-Silentsoulpreetgurti

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
When i was a kid, it was always my dad that would give me a beating, though it was she who would complain to him in the first place.. and then, when she would see me crying, it would be she that would come to my dad and say, let it be she will not do it again! and then my dad would give me a lamba chauda gyan and let me be... !

why this little story?

simple!!

over the years, when i look back and wonder, i know it was perhaps a set up... had my dad not beaten me up when i  made a mistake, i would not know i was wrong, and had my mom not stepped in to support me, i would forever have been a kid directionless, aimless and even spoilt ...

and now when i link it back to Maan and Geet, i see two father, one soft at the moment, and the other hard hearted... may be both of them are hurting in their own way, but their way of dealing with is so different...

and with that they have slowly but beautifully sown the seeds of a future track !! 

Maan wishes Geet well, like he always has, and he knows though this will hurt her now, she will eventually be happy..
Dev on the other hand in her concern to make his place and being a man of the moment has only thought of what Geet would react like at the moment... 
At times like this it is very difficult to say who is right and who is wrong, it all becomes a matter of taking sides..

had my mom not stepped in to tell my dad that i would not make the mistake, i would have perhaps made the mistake again in defiance .. but had my dad not beaten me up in the first place i would have  perhaps never known or realised i have made a mistake in the first place ..

every thing happens for a reason..!!

Today my vote like always would go to Maan, though i was mad at him for moving those things away... then i thought, and realised what he was doing was right, when the baby is not coming back, there is no use living in its memories and hurting yourself more..
Maan only said,"store room main rakh do" which means store it for a better future.. when we will bring it back here.. the walls remained intact ...
Geet would be mad at him for that much time, but she would know eventually he did it for her own good! as  long as he is with her, she knows kuch galat nahi ho sakta.. aur fir, apno pe gussa nahi kia toh aur kispe kia.. and madam needs to get this out of her system.. let her do it, in every way she can... dont worry Handa Lass... maan tere saath hai ! aur woh yeh sab teri bhalayi ke liye kar raha hai..

lastly, great move by the makers, of having chosen to make Geet work again !! 

loved the cleaning up the room out of focus while Maan was thinking waala scene.. it pleased my eyes ...Smile

the bad times will tide away and good ones will arrive soon !! i am hopeful and today was the beginning.. i could sense it !

p.s: was it just me being wishfully optimistic and silly when i thought when geet went to visit the doctor, that the doctor would say, she is still pregnant and that they made a blunder Confused ... ive lost it !

love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 16 March 2011 at 11:35am

sihueminentravenheartlovetheserialAngel-33meravigilisoLavZ--Nargis--Silentsoulroseinbloom

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Tu jahaan main wahaan...
sang sang yu chalu tere...
jaise tera aasmaan...

jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga...
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga...
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga...

Geet to Baby( wid love Lavu n her CMMTongue):
Dharati se kuchh dur kahi, saat samandar paar...
aakaashon ke bich hai sapno ka sansaar....
woh jamin hai pyaar ki, waha sirf pyaar hai...
mere chaand ja wahaan tera intjaar hai....
so ja chanda raaja so ja chal sapno mein chal...
nind ki pariya pehan ke aayi pairon mein paayal....

Maan to Geet :
Ghum se kyun choor hai....
Khud se kyun door hai...
Wohi hoga use jo bhi manzoor hai........
Uske aage kabhi hai kisi ki chali...........
Hausla chhod na dil ko yun tod na....
Door kar ye nami muskura to zara.....
Aye meri zindagi muskura to zara....
Paas hai har khushi muskura to zara....

Annie to Arjun:
mujhse huyee bas ye Khataa....
maine tujhe chaahaa sanam....
chhup chhup ke roti rahi....
tune diye kaise ye Ghum....
o bekhabar beraham....
kar le chaahe jitane sitam...
na chaahat kabhi hogi kum....
mujhe in aansuon ki qasam....
maine kiyaa hai tujhse sachchaa pyaar....

Arjun to Annie:
Tumhe koi aur dekhe, to jalataa hain dil...
badee mushkilon se fir, sambhalataa hain dil....
kyaa, kyaa jatan karate hai, tumhe kyaa pataa....
ye dil bekaraar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate....
magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa....

A very good episod...totally enjoyed wateva I saw....Smile
Maan removes all babys belongingz to bring Geet out of da depressn....it wd hurt her bt in da long run it wd help her too....it hurts him bt fr her he is ready to eat up dat pain...
Dev tryin to make Maan understnd wat Geet wd like....does he really feel fr Maaneet?!?! Confusedwell lets see wat Dev has in store fr us....Wink
I totally njoyd da AA sequnz tody....der story is progressin n i am lovin it....Arjun is softnin towrds Annie...be it da way he snapd off Nithya or da way he stood rootd to da plac ven annie gave him her kasam......dis tough shell is crackin!!!Embarrassed

Precap ~ well it looks lik an interestin track...lets wait n watch!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz........

Edited by LavZ - 16 March 2011 at 12:44pm

lailapnjlovetheserialravenhearteminentmeravigilisoroseinbloom--Nargis---honeydew-preetgurtiInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
tu aa gayi hai 
toh jeena aaya hai
khushiyon ka tumne
yeh jaal bichaaya hai...
khoya hai khud ko kya
sab kuch paaya hai ...

saalie !! bilkul apne baap pe gaye hai ...LOLWink rula ke hi choregi ...

Originally posted by LavZ

Tu jahaan main wahaan...
sang sang yu chalu tere...
jaise tera aasmaan...

jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga...
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga...
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga...

Reserved!!!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartLavZ--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i broke the rules!!
i broke the rules!!

on the contrary !!

i made a new one !!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post: