Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

More outspoken and pro-active people????

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileHey guys,I guess at the beginning of the season2 we got so many news that radev shall be more outspoken and pro-spoken people.but i guess this quality only refers to dev not rads as dev is now much more smart.I guess rads is like the same and she is more like rads in cb1. i guess they should show ua a more different shade of rads character like imartis shades>>>>.//Wat say???Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

sukti Senior Member
sukti
sukti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i think after becoming choti bahu she will be more out spoken...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverlavalina

Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
both are  looking very beautiful more than cb1 & i hope they will show more their show becoz they are multi talented yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalinafatssrilanka

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I feel we are seeing a different Radhika in CB2. She just respects her foster mother and does not want to create to much problem in the house.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmis..yajnaseni..Neerjaalavalinafatssrilanka

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Rads is definitely a bit different but in terms of behaviour but she is still very timid.I want her to be more outspoken.
fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think after she falls for DEv she'l be more outspoken.She's atleast communicating with Dev,unlike CB1 where she used to flee from him whenever Dev would  come in front of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123avina_foreverNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Chocolate B ...explain the meaning of out spoken...Is it she should reply back if her mother object to something....In that case she does not need, she is doing what she wants to....Do not find her timid as she is going to college alone, talking to unknown guy ( Dev) confidently....Lets see how it moves further.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123laxmis..yajnaseni..fatssrilanka

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Chocolate B ...explain the meaning of out spoken...Is it she should reply back if her mother object to something....In that case she does not need, she is doing what she wants to....Do not find her timid as she is going to college alone, talking to unknown guy ( Dev) confidently....Lets see how it moves further.....

Well till now we got articles saying Rads shall speak out more not like only listening to taunts.Defintely Rads is going to college and speaking to strangers is a new sign, but she should more speak out defending her mothers taunts.Hope she becomes more confident to answer her mother.

Well the show just started so not commenting on her more.I m anticipating to see the portrayal of Rads character in the most beautiful way.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index