Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... (Page 9)

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
there will be no MU!!!!! tommorow is going to be maaneet finally getting their emotions out and consoling one another rather than them avoidng each other. This song would so fit the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjTvVXoqvA

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdirserialwatcher16jyoti0649erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Shreya:Yup Dev looked quite hot without specsWinkTongue....I guess his new look is an indication that soon negative Dev will b there in the pictureEvil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdirserialwatcher16RageOfAnAngel49erFanMeetu_Anu

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

When Geet reacts the way she did in today's precap, I want Maan to go and tell her, "I have no objection to our baby's memories but I just lost my baby. I'm just scared that I may lose my wife too. While our baby's loss is tearing me apart from within, losing you, Geet, will kill me, for sure. Please come back to me. I need you now more than ever."

I dont want Maan to distance himself further thinking he will do Geet good by staying away.  Geet has come after him so many times in the past when he was hurting himself because of what he thought she did to him. Now it is Maan's turn to show that he too can take her outburst in his stride, keep the larger picture in mind and tell her exactly what he feels.  It is high time these two learn the art of proper communication of one's true feelings.   

Opti Hug u speak my mind! Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

anjalireddyy84taqdirserialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

@Opti I am sure something similar to what you have written will happen. He will break down in front of her. She will realize what she said in her outburst. they will talk and share their pain. they will comfort each other. there will be no misunderstanding.

chipanjalireddyy84taqdirserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

@Sun, Swan

I agree jaans ....though not his baby MSK was tooooooo attache to the baby....we cant denay that fact he was finding ways to be good father....he decorated the room.....he took the yoga classes.....and also....he is not letting out his agony n pain for geet.....

i have no problem with Geets anger ....but the wor se said did not go well with me.... "U DONT EVEN WANT BABY THINGS NOW"Ouch

anjalireddyy84taqdircacoethesjyoti06swan20MishtyShona

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lisieux

Well, so what does Geet see today? Did she see what we see?

Or did she see a hungry man who demanded his lunch? Did she see a busy man engrossed in work? Did she see an insensitive man who cleared off the nursery and sent it all to the storeroom, a place where he locks up all his bad memories to move forward without a backward glance?

considering her state of mind she might not see Maan's true intentions behind his actions....Ouch.....BUT this is completely understandable. The girl is going through the most traumatic time of her life....nobody thinks rationally during such times....Ouch

anjalireddyy84chiptaqdirserialwatcher16jyoti06MishtyShona

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lisieux

@ Cacoethes: You want to know about the impending misunderstanding? Of course, there is one looming right over your head ... someone said that someone went out with Dadi. It doesn't take too long for the leaves to rustle and the news to reach the Mali.

i think im gonna have to send Mawali Mali to another vacation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdirjyoti06

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
opti, your thought is excellent as usual and i dont see any MU coming really. If really geet says something hurtful to maan she would instantly realize that and the story will then change into geet manaofying maan. Like the way it happened in the last week regarding dev case. Maan was rude and then aplologized and then allowed dev to stay. We all the donkeys are now ok with dev in KM. lolz!

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16cacoethesjyoti0649erFan

Go to top