Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... (Page 6)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I dont think its a MU. What Maan did wont make sense to Geet now, but she'll realize that he's doing it to remove her from the memories of baby and move on. Smile The office scene today was damn good.No heavy dialogues, but just with silence and actions, they conveyed so much.Star I want MSK to ask for files than tiffin dabba frm Geet more. LOL 

AANS scene ConfusedStern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84serialwatcher16mi7chimesjyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngelsun29

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
the new cvs don't know about the creepy store room, AA had their suhaag raat in there remember... Now that i think about it maan had pictures of himself AA are more disgusting then i thought and the first time we saw that room there was no bed so where did it come from.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16jyoti06sun29

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
AA had their SR there..Angry My spooky room became a pavitraDeadAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16mi7chimesjyoti06RageOfAnAngel

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Originally posted by sun29

@anu ...remeber all the times when MSK lost his cool and uttered a lot of controversial statements .....add this one to that list tooROFL

geet is engulfed in her own pain of losing the baby and she has seen maan involved in work and not going around like a zombie........hence her outburst..........this is going to lead to maan telling her his fillings too........so it is good............

@Bold.....even i think this is going to lead to Maan's emotional outburst. He has been bottling up his feelings....he needs to vent out now....Ouch

chipanjalireddyy84serialwatcher16Bingejyoti06Meetu_AnuMishtyShonasun29

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

hi everyone.

Maan loved the baby and also geet. He lost the baby and is tormented. Now he doesnt wanna lose geet. So in order to save geet from misery its natural for him to take some step which may unfortunately get unfavourable. On the other hand, dev is not really tormented. His head is clear and so he knows that maan's such action may hurt geet.

chipanjalireddyy84serialwatcher16Bingejyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngelsun29

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

ok be prepared for Geet telling MSK the baby is not his and hence he is doing this tommAngry She is shocked and is going to blabber AngryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16jyoti06sun29

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@spshastr... Sorry to remind you!!! AA are filthy they destroyed the room, atleast now its truly creepy.lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
My chota take for today!

I absolutely loved the episode, infact Im glad creatives are taking time in showing Geet's loss of her baby!   MSK is grieving as well, but doing a put on in front of Geet!   Well, this is where I think both as parents need to grieve together and show their tru emotions to each other!  This way both will know how each other feel, yes they might know inside, but still they need to show one another, its a healing process for both!  Geet in baby's room broke my heart, DD is just tooooooo goooooooood there, well emoted by her.  MSK breaking down in baby's room  is a pricesless scene too, GC did well too!  Again, why didn't MSK comfort Geet by going up to her.  Removing baby's things will not help healing process, they need to talk and comfort each other!  Dev advising MSK, well he thinks MSK is wrong and yes I think he is wrong too, its not a decision he should take on by himself! 

NE and ARjun scene, well I think ARjun somehow knows some truth and yes he truly loves NE and can't see anyone near her, be it a Don....Don as MSK's brother in law...my god we would have a gun-chi too! LOLWhy was NItya listening to their convo...she is just as annoying!  Well I must say I love Romeos shirts, he wears Ralph Lauren, one of my favorite designers!  

Precap:  Why did Geet say that to MSK, well this is what I think!  What she's seeing in MSK is that he is acting very normal, she doesnt see him grieving for their loss, she's under the impression that he doesn't care when we all know what he's going thru.  This is the reason for her outburst and commet at him. Again, this is why I say they need to console and grieve with each other!  Creatives wise up here!  Angry

Wardrobe for artists!

Does Geet just own two night suits, isn't she Khurana bahu now!  Since serial started, if I remember right its almost one year right!  Can't she have different night suits, come one people bring in a change u cheapos!

MSK, I must say his tight clothes need to go!  We don't want to see a phata pant phanda again!  Come one guys...loose is better! Evil Smile

Edited by 49erFan - 16 March 2011 at 11:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdirserialwatcher16jyoti06sun29

Go to top