Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... (Page 26)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Jyo have the So CV's got rid of their stupid one Promo per week strategy???? Coz I saw DLMH n PKYEK promo being aired simultaneously...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgod

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

@ Anjali - U seem sad looking at my new DP. Acha nahi laga? Daaku An has christened me Rhyming Pine. So I wanted a Pine for my DP Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodpanchjun5

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

ummm... Very Good... a fourth in a row..n tat cannot b just three times lucky... i am impressed!! Lol!

Aah i got carried away writing yesterdays.. so i want this don... Dad bttr not pull the plug b4 i finish on is one!

Daadi.. her interference erks me, she is not at the right place doing tat.. but she is Daadi.. how much ever so modern she is Daadi.. no denying tat! simply why her every thought will b selflessly n selfishly centered on her family, tat her grand children!  She is the character the CVs hav made her.. a predictable somone who does unpredictable things! hence for story n character i see great potential in her acts.. but i ill nvr like wht she does.. n there i ill say.. does every character do wht we lik..?? there r leads who does, n somtimes does opposite too.. , there r villians who are ebil.. but annoy us with their goodness too.. n there r characters like Daadi.. who r frm every angle- Only Human! Deal with it!LOL

So as per story.. ( i am ready to wait n let u unfold it.. with hopes high, just dont b shy..Tongue) Daadi has a plan.. Maan plays it well.. n gets Geet move files.. ( aftr this track i wish to see her do tat at her will  n tat can help her deviate as well ). But she being his soulmate understd his plight n let him win.. she knew wht he was doing.. she felt his careful eyes filled with fear n care ... .. on her.. n she knew wht she felt was right.. but she didnot respond to his denial.. She let him win! The Moment Geet is home.. she drifts back to her self, she opnd up agn to the pain.... not that she wanted his effort to lose but coz suddenly nothing was infront of her but memories tat wud nvr return.. a dream she had wokn up from..

DD n GC absolutely brilliant... ur eyes essayed the show today... (ust lik for the past few days) Kudos to the two of u! *take a BoW*

in bits n pieces.. its been long i wrote.. bear with me..  Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-Geekgodswan20

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by kadydeep

@Jyo....... U want hot prediction:

I want him to pin her to the wall in desperation and Kiss her....coz he is not getting through her depression and turns a bit aggressive like old HP Maan  to snap her out of it..BlushingBlushingBlushing

Blushing
Blushing
Blushing
Blushing
Blushing
Blushing
Blushing

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Zee......Hug....I ate an omlette right out of the frying pan yesterday, was that HOT for you?Does it have to be hotter still?ROFL

anjalireddyy84sun29SecretKhabri420

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Geeks.....Hug....Well....Don't tell me you didn't like Reggie M.....He was the coolest dude in Riverdale High......ROFLROFLROFLROFL....and you're kinda the coolest dude in Devil's Den....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hey Anj....HugHug....Busy Busy Busy....Right now too working and liking simultaneously...OuchOuchOuch....But I wrote something Yday......today again no time.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodRageOfAnAngel49erFansun29

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Does anyone know... y did Mr.Sangram   thought of becoming an actor?? despite of his squeezed mango looks??and extremely hilarious aksant???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mi7chimesGeekgodswan20SoapoperasrfunSecretKhabri420

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

@zee..........you without mentioning CON or ahem ahem is like samosa bina aalooROFL

@priti............ur ideas are OSSUM.......i soo want maan to manao geet ,pull her in his arms and hug her tight till she finally breaks down...then he can wipe away her tears with his kisses.........
Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodpanchjun5swan20RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunSecretKhabri420

Go to top