Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... (Page 2)

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Losing a baby is any woman's nightmare and it takes a long long time to get over it. The pain never really goes away.....it is always stacked in some corner of the heart. Only another baby can help get over that pain.

While pain is sometimes beautiful on screen ....it is not so beautiful in real life. Ups and downs are important to keep the show going and to keep the audience glued to the show. But I hope pain doesn't become the norm of this show Confused. Bring back the positivity, humor, keep Maaneet together and let them sail through life together....too much sadness or negativity is not good

Lots of positivity, humor with a dash of negativity/suspense/drama is perfect tadka for this show. Hope CVs are listening....

Edited by Anshu_A - 16 March 2011 at 9:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16Bingejyoti06md410-Priti11-Soapoperasrfunpop77preetgurti

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

So, Are we heading to another misunderstanding? Angry

I am simply tierd of this nonsense, one week misunderstanding, one week kinds kind of fights, Did we ever saw mature husband and wife track til now? No.......

They simply want us think Geet will think Maan is not caring for the child and Dev is taking advantage of this and she might think ke Dev cares for the baby, coz it's his child, not Maan's........

I don't have much to say, my mood is off Angry

Edited by temorocks - 16 March 2011 at 10:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuanjalireddyy84-Divine-serialwatcher16Bingejyoti06SoapoperasrfunainaGURTIpop77preetgurti

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
am jus RESERVING for the name of it... something like BM..... ROFL

i have no issues with  cos  i trust them no moreDead... farak nahii padthaCensored.... 

things which matter to me is  jus DD & GC....... Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yipeeeeeeeeees she is back in office maybe to take dabba but then he makes her work

Sangram wants Annie for coffee LOL Hope he takes her and Arjun and Nitya off..
Maan wants to clear up baby room.. hmmm I spell trouble.. Geet will react to this I feelCry

NES gives NE  kasam to NEB..

It will all get packed in the store room.. Yipeee store room is coming

Ok So Dev does not want the baby stuff thrown out. Am sure there is a MU here where Geet will accuse MSK of not caring abt the baby... like how he did with the Dev track

Edited by spshastr - 16 March 2011 at 10:16am

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Well, episode was darn slow. Dead 
So Geet will think that MSK has objection against baby's remembrance. Ouch Dev will turn negative for sure EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yippe!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Well,after watching today's episode,  I guess I know how Maneet CON gonna take placeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16Bingecacoethesjyoti06Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfun

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
UnRes~..

CVs n all here...

ummm... Very Good... a fourth in a row..n tat cannot b just three times lucky... i am impressed!! Lol!

Aah i got carried away writing yesterdays.. so i want this don... Dad bttr not pull the plug b4 i finish on is one!

Daadi.. her interference erks me, she is not at the right place doing tat.. but she is Daadi.. how much ever so modern she is Daadi.. no denying tat! simply why her every thought will b selflessly n selfishly centered on her family, tat her grand children!  She is the character, the CVs hav made... a predictable somone who does unpredictable things! hence for story n character i see great potential in her acts.. but i ill nvr like wht she does.. n there i ill say.. does every character do wht we lik..?? there r leads who does, n somtimes does opposite too.. , there r villians who are ebil.. but annoy us with their goodness too.. n there r characters like Daadi.. who r frm every angle- Only Human! Deal with it!LOL

So as per story.. ( i am ready to wait n let u unfold it.. with hopes high, just dont b shy..Tongue) Daadi has a plan.. Maan plays it well.. n gets Geet move files.. ( aftr this track i wish to see her do tat at her will  n tat can help her deviate as well ). But she being his soulmate understd his plight n let him win.. she knew wht he was doing.. she felt his careful eyes filled with fear n care ... .. on her.. n she knew wht she felt was right.. but she didnot respond to his denial.. She let him win! The Moment Geet is home.. she drifts back to her self, she opnd up agn to the pain.... not that she wanted his effort to lose but coz suddenly nothing was infront of her but memories tat wud nvr return.. a dream she had wokn up from..

DD n GC absolutely brilliant... ur eyes essayed the show today... (just lik for the past few days) Kudos to the two of u! *take a BoW*

Missing Ms. at office.. i miss Tasha.. has she lft too.. last tim i rembr the actress had falln ill at shaadi ka set..  Disapprove ( so err did i miss somthing? agn?? ) Disapprove
n pinky....i want her bk.. if she lft or not... Angry

Daadi.. is still Daadi.. n i dont expect changes otherthn Swing Swings!!ROFL
oh wait she still has it for my Nakoool... n whtevr she did with him hidden under Devaaas eyes.. i am gonna kill her for taking away his voice *sob sob* ROFL

Geet wakes up... goes to the room first.. here i am not liking wht Moi is doing.. comon Man.. why am i not with her whn she wakes up?? but thn oh.. i am Stalking her behind the pillar.. Ooooh! ROFLROFLROFL serioualy... all these little things.. like earlier last night, she had com hom to cry at the craddle.. n him not going to console her/cry with her.. are reasons why she wud say wht she did on Precap.. n tats story in motion.. n as i said i ill wait.. so no complaints as of yet..

NEs are still NE n hence *yawn* but the two new Namoonas.. .. smashed face (as shonna rightly desribed)Dead n lizard tail... ae so freaking annoying.. seriously where did u pick em up frm?? gosh...! n whtevr the backstory of Nitya i think Arjun uttered on her intro to Anwesha.. which i didnt care to listen to... how can she call her boss by name.. in the most annoyingly freaky squeaky way... keel me.. n she keeps touching NE him.. (yea to make anothr NE J ..Sleepy )  gosh... it cannot happn.. he is boss n she is secratary.. stay away ... ewwwwwwwwww! tat is the longest i wrote abt any NE thingy..
Sleepy

Devaaa... u r sooo handsom.. n freaking annoying... i am J yea.. but i think u r hay.. so keep away! Angry oh gosh make him villu fast i am waitinG!! HAAN!! (obviously various reasons)
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

n i decide to shift finally.. is.. well the day MSK brought her bk.. i was lik.. how did i forget to get the wraped up n out.. n today he does it n i am glad.. there is no need to ask geet.. its undrstd. coz tat is wht has to b don. sooner or l8r.. n yea one day i might dig em out myself....Embarrassed

n abt Geet shouting.. she is right at her place,.. but tat place is short livd.. she shall undrstd as she looks to move forward.. n it just hastened her life...

in short i lovd it.. as alwys except NE n Painfully existent namoonas  ofc.. n i ill wait.. take ur tim.. coz i see story..
Hug

Lov

Ress~
Embarrassed

Edited by mi7chimes - 16 March 2011 at 2:55pm

anjalireddyy84jyoti06Soapoperasrfunroseinbloom

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
why was NaKEWL's voice dubbed? Angry i demand answers HAAN!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Divine-mi7chimesjyoti06Meetu_Anu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Loved the episode...heart wrenching and very very gripping as far as losing a baby!

Again, I don't feel the creatives are handling this right! Angry Especially with Maaneet grieving alone!  At one point they need to let it out! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84cacoethes

Go to top