Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... (Page 126)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Well Geet can leave house for few days in anger..its common naConfused....don't wives hv right to show their anger on hubbies and leave house just to make sure their hubbies come behind herTongue....if CVs want it can b a fun track filled with romanceBig smile.....

I hv gone to my maayka at least 20 times in anger post marriage to teach some lessons to my hubby...mayb Geet too will do the sameLOL....

Again I m repeating ..the outcome of this track will b goodApprove

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-shinus-sumaiya-shaliswan20ainaGURTIRageOfAnAngelsun29SecretKhabri420

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Dev has to be the luckiest criminal around. Even though every freaking soul on this planet knows about his crimes, he moves around freely, enjoying all the comforts in his life. He lives in a big mansion, gets a good job without trying hard to find one, in fact he has his job intact even if he never goes to work and just roams around in the house, receives extra care and attention from his dadi, wife is in coma so he can enjoy his single status. He also got to romance with his long lost friend. And now the next stage in his life takes the cake, the victim herself forgives him. Wow, lucky him. I dont know if abandoned girls have been inspired from this story, but I am pretty sure, the criminals have been. Angry

The new article sucks big time and I am so NOT looking forward to this upcoming track. Instead of healing together, they are committing the sin of separating MaanEet. I hated dadi for seperating MaanEet for few hours, here toh cvs are planning to create a MU. I hate it. Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-shinus-sumaiya-jyoti06swan20ainaGURTIsun29

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@Jyo......as i said earlier i have no problem with this brief separation but Dev being forgiven by Geet is completely unacceptable....Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshinus-sumaiya-jyoti06ainaGURTIsun29

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

@Sun: Who said that he said this? Confused

Can u please edit ur post, this is not allowed to be posted here.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

jyo u r tooo positive..... ROFLCry

well Can we hang the CVs???? ROFLCry

any DEVil with me in a mission to keeeeeeellllllll them..... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshinusjyoti06shali

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Girls.......This is just misdirection by the CV's ... before they show us the CON......IT will end well....Maan will go behind Geet and they will make up with CON.......They will use their anger productively.....Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshinus-sumaiya-jyoti06ainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Geet forgivng Dev part in the Article will not b what exactly will b shown in the episode.....its the way MSK will feel that Geet has forgiven DevSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshinus-sumaiya-shaliainaGURTIswan20sun29SecretKhabri420

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@All leave Maan's house/going out with Dev are diff. articles and maybe they both mean the same, that Geet goes out, that's it. And by going out with Dev (Maybe not forgiving though), maybe Dev will have the insentive to work to get Geet back to him and may be his actual intentions will start coming out

Or

If he has really turned good and if the prev. rumour is to be beleived that Dev char. will soon leave, may be he'll leave at this juncture, so that there'll be no MU between Geet-Maan 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06swan20ainaGURTI

Go to top