Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... (Page 114)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Feeling miserable because I have not yet read Gone with the Wind LOL

awwww.....Hug.......do it read it....its a classic. Watch the movie also if you can.....i personally prefer books over movies but this one has been adapted well. Fantastic acting....Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatejyoti06Taiyosun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@Silcop:Thats a good predictionThumbs Up...yup Dev not getting the respect despite his hard-work and so turning negative can b a good and interesting track...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chiplatekate-Deepzz-swan20Taiyosun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

NT needs to be back to the show...........only she can give dev that final push into abyss............just like dadi is brainwashing him into a prodigal pota ...NT is needed to make him realize the temptations of the forbidden fruit..............dev is a weakling he cannot turn evil or saint on his own .........meera had a large hand in is transformation ...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateswan20Taiyo

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

jyo is dev's role ending ???loads of rumors are going around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@Jyoti & Sun
what kind of character they are showing with Dev his wife is in Coma but he had not gone to see her even once
i just dont understand his expression SS is good actor no doubt but i cant understand Dev reactions now a days

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatesun29

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silcop

Hi Kadydeep, if Dev's character continues, maybe they can show him trying to earn his brother's approval by doing well in business, keeping out of trouble - meaning really learning to be a responsible person, doing something positive but never feeling like his dues are paid. That would need good acting skills.
I wish our favorite antagonist Naintara comes back but this time with a seriously thought thru plan and also hopefully she brings Sam into the picture. And Sam can have grey shades too

Hi Swan Big smile

Will the audience like if Maan fights with a girl(NT) ?Confused  

He is so manly he deserves a worthy male opponent.......Maan respects women and he can't be shown fighting with girls...LOL

If  Arjun had same characteristics like NT he would have become a worthy adversary...(Now he is relegated to romancing)....Then  Dev character turning a new leaf might have been accepted......
The actor potraying NT seems to be busy in RL..so we cannot expect her until the story is planned for her return......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chiplatekateswan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Tough times for Maan-Geet?
STARONE.IN

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhry) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) of Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One have just lost their unborn child, but it does not seem like their troubles will end soon.

STARONE.IN

Some misunderstandings are in store for the couple, which will lead them to being upset with each other.

A source reveals, "Maan cannot bear to see Geet sad, and feels that clearing the room that they had prepared for the baby will help her forget the tragedy. While Maan's intention is to save Geet from hurt and misery, she misunderstands him. She is upset that he cleared the stuff that they had bought for the baby. Maan tries to pacify her by leaving a 'Sorry!' note and surprising her by coming home early, but is unaware that there is a shock in store for him. He cannot believe his eyes when he sees that Geet had gone out with Dev. He is left hurt by the incident. Geet had gone with Dev because there was no one else to accompany her, but Maan does not realize this."

Dev aka Samir Sharma also spoke to us about the upcoming track on the show, "I am aware of how excited Maan and Geet were about the arrival of the baby. I feel really bad about what happened, and want to help them in whichever way possible. However, they don't trust me because of my past behaviour."

Maan aka Gurmeet and Geet aka Drashti were unavailable for comment.

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-swan20Taiyosun29

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Silcop.....i agree with you about karmic justice but from a story point of view Dev's presence will add a new flavour And for him to be around he has to become negative, since the saintly Dev has very little to contribute to the story. The show cannot survive on Geet & Maan's romance.....there needs to be some masala to make it interesting...LOL.....negative characters make the story interesting. I'm not saying they should go overboard with negativity like other shows do but some kind of tussle between the good & the bad is needed in this story.....Smile

Swan, I agree the story needs to progress. They can end this part of Geet's story and move forward to new things in her life. I would love to see Geet's life going forward -maybe she trains to be a psychologist/psychiatrist, working with young girls who need help. They don't have to show college track, but can mention that she is studying - introduce a few new characters (positive and negative) that are her classmates and build parallel tracks that way. They can have Geet trying her new found psychological theories on Maan... I don't know. They can go in any many directions once they close this chapter of her life 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateswan20

Go to top