Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 38

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Zee

Here is the reaction while people seeing tip tip performance: Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai? 😲, Yeh Kya Ho Raha hai? 😲

Bagground voice: Kuch Nahi, Kuch Nahi, Pyaar Ho Raha Hai, Neend Jaa Rahe Hai, Chain Kho Raha Hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Someone else's reaction: Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................

is 3 lines mein aaap kaha hain?

i mean my vote goes 2 middle one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
friends become boy friends
and then boy friend become friends again
friend again become boyfriends

kya samjhe...........🀣...

interviewer ko ullu banaya 
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Anjali. U was fast to copy it, lolzzzzzzz, I added more to it πŸ˜†
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok there...

UnRes~.. Pg 2.. PC here for the other lazy bumms,... πŸ€—πŸ˜†

CVs n all here...

ummm... Very Good... a fourth in a row..n tat cannot b just three times lucky... i am impressed!! Lol!

Daadi.. her interference erks me, she is not at the right place doing tat.. but she is Daadi.. how much ever so modern she is Daadi.. no denying tat! simply why her every thought will b selflessly n selfishly centered on her family, tat her grand children!  She is the character, the CVs hav made... a predictable somone who does unpredictable things! hence for story n character i see great potential in her acts.. but i ill nvr like wht she does.. n there i ill say.. does every character do wht we lik..?? there r leads who does, n somtimes does opposite too.. , there r villians who are ebil.. but annoy us with their goodness too.. n there r characters like Daadi.. who r frm every angle- Only Human! Deal with it!πŸ˜†

So as per story.. ( i am ready to wait n let u unfold it.. with hopes high, just dont b shy..πŸ˜›) Daadi has a plan.. Maan plays it well.. n gets Geet move files.. ( aftr this track i wish to see her do tat at her will  n tat can help her deviate as well ). But she being his soulmate understd his plight n let him win.. she knew wht he was doing.. she felt his careful eyes filled with fear n care ... .. on her.. n she knew wht she felt was right.. but she didnot respond to his denial.. She let him win! The Moment Geet is home.. she drifts back to her self, she opnd up agn to the pain.... not that she wanted his effort to lose but coz suddenly nothing was infront of her but memories tat wud nvr return.. a dream she had wokn up from..

DD n GC absolutely brilliant... ur eyes essayed the show today... (just lik for the past few days) Kudos to the two of u! *take a BoW*

Missing Ms. at office.. i miss Tasha.. has she lft too.. last tim i rembr the actress had falln ill at shaadi ka set..  πŸ˜’ ( so err did i miss somthing? agn?? ) πŸ˜’
n pinky....i want her bk.. if she lft or not... 😑

Daadi.. is still Daadi.. n i dont expect changes otherthn Swing Swings!!🀣
oh wait she still has it for my Nakoool... n whtevr she did with him hidden under Devaaas eyes.. i am gonna kill her for taking away his voice *sob sob* 🀣

Geet wakes up... goes to the room first.. here i am not liking wht Moi is doing.. comon Man.. why am i not with her whn she wakes up?? but thn oh.. i am Stalking her behind the pillar.. Ooooh! 🀣🀣🀣 serioualy... all these little things.. like earlier night, she had com hom to cry at the craddle.. n him not going to console her.. are reasons why she wud say wht she did on Precap.. n tats story in motion.. n as i said i ill wait.. so no complaints as of yet..

NEs are still NE n hence *yawn* but the two new Namoonas.. .. smashed face (as shonna rightly desribed)🀒 n lizard tail... ae so freaking annoying.. seriously where did u pick em up frm?? gosh...! n whtevr the backstory of Nitya i think Arjun uttered on her intro to Anwesha.. which i didnt care to listen to... how can she call her boss by name.. in the most annoyingly freaky squeaky way... keel me.. n she keeps touching NE him.. (yea to make anothr NE J ..πŸ₯± )  gosh... it cannot happn.. he is boss n she is secratary.. stay away ... ewwwwwwwwww! tat is the longest i wrote abt any NE thingy..
πŸ₯±

Devaaa... u r sooo handsom.. n freaking annoying... i am J yea.. but i think u r hay.. so keep away! 😑 oh gosh make him villu fast i am waitinG!! HAAN!! (obviously various reasons)
🀣🀣🀣🀣

n i decide to shift finally.. is.. well the day MSK brought her bk.. i was lik.. how did i forget to get the wraped up n out.. n today he does it n i am glad.. there is no need to ask geet.. its undrstd. coz tat is wht has to b don. sooner or l8r.. n yea one day i might dig em out myself....😳

n abt Geet shouting.. she is right at her place,.. but tat place is short livd.. she shall undrstd as she looks to move forward.. n it just hastened her life...

in short i lovd it.. as alwys except NE n Painfully existent namoonas  ofc.. n i ill wait.. take ur tim.. coz i see story..
πŸ€—

Lov

Ress~
😳
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: gooseberry

friends become boy friends

and then boy friend become friends again
friend again become boyfriends

kya samjhe...........🀣...

interviewer ko ullu banaya 

Did she said all these three lines? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee

no she dint say all that

i was just kidding πŸ˜†

i loved that anwer infact
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mi7chimes

ditsy i didnt wish u at fb.. ohoo.. god knows if i missed anyone elses bday.. i forgot to chk.. 😳

oh dats f9 u wished me ..n dats wat is mre imp n valuable.....thanx...hugzzz
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Goosey: that lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Ress: OYEEEEEEEEEE read my comment on your OS a few pages backπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chopra.. okie FB it is.. thks dear πŸ€—

Neha thks... ☺️

all.. kiskaa.. wht interview??πŸ€”