jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Things I want to see hereafter (Till one month from now maybe. I will add more at the end of one month)

1. Maan and Geet are an ideal couple to a lot of people. They care for each other more than they do for themselves. But they do not do what most normal couples do naturally, COMMUNICATE. Here is another unfortunate opportunity present to them. I want them to make use of it. They need to talk their hearts out to each other and get over their grief of loosing the baby together. 

2. Dev should keep making lame attempts to get the attention of either Maan or Geet and should keep getting put down and told off by both. That should make Dev utterly uncomfortable and frustrated. 

3. Geet should suggest to Maan that it might do her some good if she starts working again since that will keep her mind occupied and she will get to spend more time with him. Maan should readily agree.

4. The office staff should be used more efficiently and the office scenario can be made like earlier. Everyone having fun as well as working. The atmosphere and them being with each other should help Maaneet come out of their grief slowly and things should start getting back to normal. 

5. This should be the last straw for Dev. Despite all hurdles, Maaneet learn to be happy in each other's company and while Dev has noone and is always unhappy. This fact should frustrate him to no ends leading to him wanting Maan;s debacle. 

6. NES and Arjun's track has lasted more than it should. Arjun has started softening towards NES again. This time she should just tell him the entire truth about his sister and it should somehow be validated by daadi or dev. Dev doing it is doubtful. So I will settle for daadi telling Arjun everything. Arjun marries NES and NES can take care of Arjun's house thereafter and never be shown again.

7. Arjun should become Geet's good friend and should help her and Maan out in the next negative track that comes about, which in all probability can be Sameera. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Ash

OMG OMG OMG OMG Sumone CONfessed they have NO Chemistry....🀣🀣Gawsh tht made my day...

What are u talking about? πŸ˜•
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo.............🀣🀣🀣...
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ πŸ˜”

πŸ‘πŸΌ
i dono who posted this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjTvVXoqvA