Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This show is just getting abusive (Page 2)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I wanted that phone taken away a long time ago from rashi.     My parent took away my phone when i had a $300.00 + phone bill.    I learned to watch my minutes after that  and now that I am married - I watch my minutes all the time because I have to pay the bill now   .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I wanted that phone taken away a long time ago from rashi.     My parent took away my phone when i had a $300.00 + phone bill.    I learned to watch my minutes after that  and now that I am married - I watch my minutes all the time because I have to pay the bill now   .

i also wanted her phone taken away long time ago, as Urmila and her plan they evil strategies on that phone, taking it away from means cutting away her advisor/strategist. Now her time will be spent learning how to do household chores, because she is very much relying on Gopi to do everything, which is not right, they must share the work equally.

Strangely Anjula, i also had my phone taken away from me when i was 19, because my dad felt, i was spending too much time on it, and he wanted to know who i was speaking to, at the time i could have murdered him but now i have calmed down a lot more...Wink, hardly spend anytime on the phone now, i can make one call a day or none, and i'm actually fine with that. 

When i first started paying the bill myself, spent maybe 2 or 3 hours on one call, and paid 90, 170 quite big sums, then i learnt to tell my friends you know what, i have talked everything i want, if you want to go into that subject too deeply, then you best call me. Which i know was really straight forward, but i have a friend which will talk everything under the sun on the phone, she's a nightmare. Tongue, also you learn things like when to call friends for short conversations, when they are off to work, you know you will speak to them for like 5 - 10 minutes (on the train journey) that's it, then you will phone another one like that, you will spend max an hour on the cell phone a day.

Go to top