India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ATT: CVs (Page 2)

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i hope it happens too!!!Embarrassed purrfect!!!

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
It's a great idea, but it won't happen now or for a very long time yet. I watched the film in the 90's and Juhi married the sister's fiance, Jakie, when the sister ran away to have a career right? The sister was Amrita Singh right? I remember the scene really well, she was hanging curtains or a painting.

At the beginning in Saathiya, Gopi used a stool to have up some flowers at the Mandir, one of the legs was broken, and was tipping about to fall, Aham was coming from the office, he saw her looked at the stool and carried on walking (he didn't care if she got hurt), again in the bedroom when Naani asked them to put the wedding picture on the wall of their bedroom, Aham had to hold the stool for her to go up, but when coming down, he stepped away, the stool was wobbling, he would have let her fall, had Naani not asked him to hold out a hand for her, Aham is not ready yet to be that sort of husband to care for her, carry her down a stool, him like his sister, are always happy to let the spouse suffer, because they are miserable in the marriage, you are also contributing to keep me in this marriage so stay and be unhappy like me too.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Nafisa_blossoms
I was just thinking about both of the epi you mentioned, and you may be right, I thought it was a good idea though
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I have just one request from the CV's, Aham has been mesmerized with Gopi in the past, Deewali arti, Kinjal engagement, the way he looks at her sometimes with that look, her appearance is not the issue, so the makeover is not needed, there is one thing that will change his mind where Gopi is concerned.

The issue is that she is uneducated, so get her a private tutor to teach her.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 16 March 2011 at 3:46pm
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I really can't see him not caring for her and may be that's why he gets angry because he is a control freak and he doesn't want loose control so he get angry after whenever he cares for her

He was very anxious when she got hurt at Diwali, you could see that in his face and then of course he got mad, he knows she can use her brain, after all she saved Kinjle wedding situation by putting Mani in the wedding clothes, and the way he looked at her and said you did right that was all natural, the way he looked at her when they bump into each other, I could list more, so what I want CVs to show is why is he resisting, by now he should realize it would be easy to get her educated, he knows she is intelligent enough. Could he really still be in love with Anita. I just wish they would show what he is thinking, what goes thru his mind.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index