Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 (Page 38)

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hey Sugar Pie.. I feel like killing Arpi's Dad.. Update Soon. Im updating Deewangee on Monday

Hey Cuty pie Big smile

i m going to UD now , will wait for mondayEmbarrassed

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone thanx for liking the Pre hope u guys will enjoy this one too , 

as i want to end it up in just this UD but then Siddu ask something n Priya wants me to continue , n me too don't want to end it suddenly with some thing unrevealed or incomplete so here is one more Part

This UD is dedicated to non other then my sweet sweet Siddu n our very own devil Priya

Last call for Love-Part-II

For few hours everything was fine and perfect in Avita's life but they were not aware of the mending storm which was about to broke in their lives , was actually getting shape in the same hospital in other room ,

Mr. Singh-"doctors I don't know anything I just want my boy back as he was ! don't worry about money I don't want any mark of scratch on his body remaining . he is my son, .He is Ranvijay Singh I want him in his senses as soon as possible , who the hell can dare to touch my son !"

Doc-"Mr. Singh I think you are mistaking somewhere the boy who bring him here was talking about some road accident , n look at his condition he is badly hurt n if u are right n he got all these injuries in fight then the other guy too must have injuries why we don't have him here n most important thing as u told me he was on date with his would be fiance who is in the same hospital how is it possible that both are here as accident patients, I m sure this is case of road accident Mr.Singh , don't worry he is fine now , subah tsk hosh aa jayega!"

Mr. Singh-"what are you saying doc that girl Arpita is also here , I just forgot about her , oh no ! well how is she ?"

Doc-"She is out of danger now! Must say it's a miracle !"

Mr. Singh '"can I see her now where is her room?"

Doc narrate Arpi's room to RV's father n he headed toward it . While in her room everyone was happy bz She is back now when everyone loose the hope it was only Avi who said that she will be fine at that time everyone consider his words only full of emotions and Mr. Rai allowed him to enter the room alone as he don't know what to do n how to control the situation n right now they all knew only one thing n that is "Arpi is out of danger now"

Mr.Rai-"Arpita beta how r u feeling now?"

Mrs. Rai-"Arpi kya zaroorat the itni raat me baahar jaane ki ? hum kehte the na isko apne saath le chalo kuch dino me ladki ki shaadi karaani hai aur ab ye sab !"

Mrs. Rai totally forget that situation is utterly changed now as Avi , his Parents , were standing there along with Arshika n her Parents . Mrs Rai's words make Mr.Rai realize the situation n how verse it can be , he tried to make it .

Mr.RAi-"ok ok its enough now ! lt her rest for few days we will talk later on this matter!"

But this matter could not end with this much ease at the same moment Rv's father knocked at door '"Hello Mr. Rai ! may I come in! ohMr.thakur you are here too is everything fine ? Avdhesh what happened ? how do you get this wound ?" he asked Avi indicating on his forehead.

Avi was about to reply but Mr. Rai inters the matter '"Oh Mr. Singh ! you are here is everything fine ? how do you know about Arpi's accident ?"

Mr. Singh-" well Rv is here too . someone said he met with an accident . I don't know whats the truth but I will find it out , well how is my would be daughter in law now ?"

His last words were teasing Avi as he forget about what had happened earlier for him only truth for moment was that he loves Arpi n Arpi loves him too, but how can he expect others to assume it them selves when they took such long time to realize it.

Avi's father was there too at that time he thought its better to leave the place before Avi do or say anything in front of Mr.Singh .

"Mr Rai n Mr Singh I think we should take your leave now"

And Thakur family left the room although Avi's dad almost pulled him out of room while his eyes were fixed on Arpi. Mr. Thakur don't want to bring any kind of embarrassment to girl's father Mr, Rai. As he himself is father of girl how can he allow his son to bring shame to another girl's family .

At Hospital after Mr, Singh's departure .

Papa Rai was totally confused as he had seen Avi's love n care for Arpi so he don't have courage to inqure his girl's emotions for Avi. What if she replied the same what he was expecting , what will he say to Mr, Singh n most embarrassing thing for him would be to face Arshi's parents who offer home to his daughter in this city n in return his daughter is snatching their daughter's fianc, how will he face them. As he find Arpi alon in room he dared to ask n face his fear-"Arpita ! ab kaise ho beta?"

Arpi-"I m fine Papa."

Papa-"ek baat jaanna chahte hai tumse jawaab satch satch dena, ye jo ladka tumhe leke yaha aaya tha "Avdhesh" un.." Arpi got it what her father want to know she lowered her sight "Ye Arshika ka hone wala mangetar hai naa?"

Arpi-"ji papa! Avdhesh humaare collage me hi hai!"

Papa-"bas ! Rv kahan tha us samay jo tumhe Avdhesh leke aaya ? was he got injured in same incedent?"

Arpi-"I can't tell you that papa, all I can tell you tonight Avdhesh saved me three times , once when he bring me here on time, second when he called me from the door of death n much earlier tonight he saved me from that monster whom you called Ranvijay, I can't tell you anything apart from this!"

Arpi's eyes again filled up with tears n her father get that his daughter have same emotions for Avi as Avi had for her but with this clarification his troubles increase more , now one thing is clear RV's father's doubt were correct Avi was the reason behind RV;s position , but much bigger questions were there how to solve the matter?

How to face his relatives? How to face Arshika ? n he just said one thing to Arpi out of disappointment '"Arpi when I send you  here for studies , I didn't expect this from you!"

N he leave the room Arpi was shocked but more then that she was hurt bz today she did that what she never think of she hurted her father's belive on her , that's the only thing which she never want to happened in the world , for his happiness she had done everything n today she have to choose between him n Avi n she didn't relies that but she choose Avi . she starts crying n her pulse rate once again start sinking.

At Thakur mention '

Mr.Thakur-"Avi ye sab kya tha? I have settled everything after asking you naa!

Avi was sulk he don't have ay thing to say , how could he explain him his feelings , they never talked like friends except few public moments where his father hugged him n when he had time for all this he was always out of town for one or other reason Avi take care well that Shikha never feel their absence but he didn't have any elder one for sharing his feelings ever n now when he recognized his love here he is answering his father for nothing just to recognize his love when he knows that Arpi must need him as she knows she loves her parents too much n they too can behave this way like his father was behaving can she tolerate all that sufferings , all this thoughts were storming Avi's mind when his father shaked his shoulder n caused him to came in sences again.

"Avdhesh I talking to you, Answer me if you don't want to marry Arshika then why don't you speak that  day n now when Arpita is al most engaged to
Ranvijay you were calling her ur life, what the hell you were doing doing there on mid of highway ? N why Rv is in hospital, what have you done with him?"

Avi-"what can I do with him! How do I know ? n as far its concern with Arpita n me , Yes I love her n will always love her, she belongs to me only , that time you didn't ask me once before going there , n at Rai's place you just said that  I m going to marry Miss Rai n how do I know you were talking about Arshika I was thinking about Arpita that's why I was happy n before I could realize the truth they were talking about Rv n Aroita I want to stop them at that time but at that time I my self don't know that I love her this much so how could I expect you to know that ! waise bhi aap mujhe jaante hi kitna ho"

Avi's last words hurt his father so much he burst in anger '"hum aapko nahi jaante ye aapki bhool hai , what do you think ? you said that you don't know about RV's condition  n I will  trust you! I know you well then yourself you beat him like animals just bz he was getting engaged to Arpita m I right? I know ur anger!"

Avi- (hurt) "ya I can see you know me better then me , I don't want to clarify any thing now, bas itna kahunga  'I love Arpita n will marry her only' and about Arshika she knows it very well (sadistic smile) she always knew it , much before then us.,"

Avi turn to leave the house, but his mom inters the matter '"Avdhesh , ruk jaao beta, your dad is in anger right now! Just think about it, what will happen when RV came in conscious n tell the reality to his dad you will be in trouble my son , why did you do that?"

Avi-"mom then you should thanx Arpita bz if she didn't stopped me at that time I would beat him till death, well I don't have any regret for my deed what ever consequences    will I will face them, dad you don't need to worry I will handle the matter, n one more thing, Thanx dad you saved her or I could not live"

Avi was about to leave when suddenly Shikha came in the room she was looking tense

Avi-"Shikha what happened? why are you looking so tensed kuch hua hai kya?"

Shikha- "Bhaiya hospital se Simple ka call aaya tha , aapko bula rahi hai, Arpi is not well, she was crying n docs put her on oxygen again."

Avi was shocked , his fear turns real , why did he left her for a sec alone no he can't do that , and Avi just run to reach Arpita as fast as possible .

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

At hospital '

Avi reached Arpi's room she was on oxygen but still in conscious,

Avi-"Arpita what is this haan? Ab kya chahti ho ek pal ke liye bhi door na jaaun kya! Chalo ab nahi jaaunga , jaaunga to tum aise hi meri jaan nikaal logi." He said with a fake smile to show her that everything is normal.

Arpi-removing her oxygen mask-"Avi u know naa I never want to hurt them n today I broke their believe, I loose everything Avi, why ? why?"

Avi-tears came in his eyes also "no Arpi you have lost nothing , your family loves you so much I m the witness you know your dad allows me to enter here when everyone was against it you know why just bz he want you back at any cost, he can be angry on you but still he loves you , gussa bhi to apno par hi karte hai na !"

Arpi- "Avi n what  about ur parents they must be cursing me now , just bz of me everything is so messed up."

Avi-"why should they curse you Arpi? They don't have any right for it , n today I leave their home for ever now they won't have any prob bz of me!"

Arpi- "abhi to mujhko rishte samjha rahe the n now you are talking like this , Avi promise me one thing , you will not leave your parents ever for me, I don't want to be the reason of this kind of rift I know you love them so much n they love you too I saw that many times may be you didn't bz of your presumptions. Promise me Avi you will handle it with love n calmness , no anger at all."

Avi- "ok baba I promise, now you have to make one promise to me too, that whatever the situation you will not take stress , just have faith in me I will fix it all , just give me some time ok."

Arpi-"jab tum ho to fikr kaisi , I promise"

Avi put her mast again at its place , her pulses were getting normal rate , as Avi's presence was her only medicine.

Thanx for readingEmbarrassed

plz don't forget to drop ur comment,

n if you are a silent reader till now so guys plz don't be quiet any more forum need ur participation just reply on all posts .

thankyouEmbarrassed 

Edited by joliefille - 04 June 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cuddly pupscoolguy3Cuty16ice _girlUmIbrahimSidda8jes_jadedanno-Prashu-yoga23priyaPristineSoul

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
NehaaHugHug

Me First againParty

RV and his fatherAngry

New problems in Avita's lifeOuchOuchOuchOuch

Arpi's father shldnt have said like this to Arpi..She is first of all unwell...and secondly avi is d one who saved herSmile

Now i dont want them to sacrifice their love..instead they shld try to solve the prob and convince their parentsSmile

Update Sooon

Btw its a good decision to continue with FFWink

Love yaEmbarrassed

Hugs to youHug

Edited by prash_t - 07 June 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8yoga23priya

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely enjoyed this call for love Jo...You have delt with an important aspect when we get into a relationship with someone inthis part-our family relations.They are the people who enter our lives before the someone enters...its only fair that their feeling should considered whenever we take a step...Avdesh was reacting in a typical manner-over ruled by his emotions for Arpi...but Arpi calmed him down...this trait is seen in realworld too...boys r usually react are emtionally weaker than girls...there are reverse cases too...but mostly-something i noticed in my family-girls are more practical when it cums to matters of heart

Edited by Nidhsara - 05 June 2011 at 4:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey Neha di sori for being late 2 unres mah post

so now ur update... it's realy vry nic di u have shown

d true luv between Avi n Arpi wow di fantastic

well main isse jayada or kuch nhi keh sakti coz

i m speechlessSmile thanx di for such a wonderful

update n sori again for being lateEmbarrassed 

well update soonSmile

Edited by jasveensokhi - 09 June 2011 at 1:06pm

joliefilleyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Teacher ji Hug

i am back for doing my home work ROFL

Aree Wah Tragic Queen se Jhatka Queen Cool ROFL

i am giving my title of Jhatka Queen to you 

Coming to my comments 

loved the way you portrayed father and children relationshipClap Clap

but i disliked Arpi's father when he talked with her but in his situation anyone will behave similar 

ha ha Avi is soo brave he went RV and punch him ROFL

Arshika and Tammy baby is cute Embarrassed

a flower for you Embarrassed

see me look so innocent Cool

love you Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 14 June 2011 at 12:57am
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhsara

Absolutely enjoyed this call for love Jo...You have delt with an important aspect when we get into a relationship with someone inthis part-our family relations.They are the people who enter our lives before the someone enters...its only fair that their feeling should considered whenever we take a step...Avdesh was reacting in a typical manner-over ruled by his emotions for Arpi...but Arpi calmed him down...this trait is seen in realworld too...boys r usually react are emtionally weaker than girls...there are reverse cases too...but mostly-something i noticed in my family-girls are more practical when it cums to matters of heart

Hey Nidha dear thanx for liking the UD Embarrassed

n let me thank you for not reserving the post  , u are the first one who commented here, thanx alot dear i was waiting for any kind of comment as this part relate to other aspect too, yeah love of Avita was thr as its the soul of story but they got less chance to talk that's why i want to know ur all opinion asap, Smile  

actually in hast to wind it up i was overlooking the aspect why Arpi don't want to be in love , why she ignored her feelings initially although it was not in her hands , but she tried her best to not to be in love with the guy who suppose to be her sis's faence, but kehte hai na Ishq par zor nahi Wink 

n they were not cheating on anyone so , here are the lovers who will face the world n fix it all woth love , yeah i agree with you girls have much senses to solve matters without spoiling it , while guys want to end up things as they want but love changes everything if it can make you destroyer , it can turn u in a best creator too WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by joliefille - 05 June 2011 at 9:42am

Sidda8yoga23priya

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoga23priya

res Angry

Now why this RES with "AngryConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index