Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 (Page 32)

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Jo superb...aur tumhara sawaal ka jawaab ...asli duniya mein sirf nasseb vaalon ko apna sacha pyaar milta hain...Jinke naseeb mein Khuda ne who like hain unko...shayad isi liye hum apne favourite kahaniyon aur TV shows mein happy ending chahthe hain...lekin itna tho sach hain ki sacha pyaar kabhi saath nahi chodtha...zindagi bar yaad bankar rahthi hain humaari ragon mein...I want Avita together as a fan...but as a writer what gives you more satisfaction you should write that...becoz sometimes reality isharsh but that doesn't ,stop your life...you have to move on...As regards to Arshikha...i don't hate her...rather i pity her...she should have learned it from her experiences that being Arpita never truly satisfied her...so what if she didn't get Avdhesh sooner or later she would have found someone who loved her for her...and basically RV is again the trouble maker...thatguy should be locked up in an asylum if you ask me...but again he too islike Arshikha...wanting to be more popular than Avi...wanting the best in life can't take adefeat...so no point in hating him...people should learn obe satisfied with what they have...loved it hun...waiting toknow their future

wow Nidha you just said that ,
that is wht true love is,
yes you r right real life me naseebon walo ko hi aisa pyaar naseeb hota hai jo zindagi bhr ek khushboo, bankar saanso ko mehkata rahe, ragoon me lahu sa doude,Embarrassed
thats why we find it filmy n bookishWinkand as an Avita fan i too want Avita together but sometimes love knocks at your door only once and if you missed the chance you will repent for it whole life, Ouch does Avi n Arpi deserve that Confused
n thanx for your words about Arshika n Rv i tried to give them real human shades,
the complex ones ,as normally humans are afterall every one is hero from heart ,
like Avi n Arpi , normal person want love n victory everyone can't sacrifice his/ er happiness for someone else
thanx for ur wordsEmbarrassed

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Part 10 Pt2- Nehaaa... Yaar Ye tum ne kya kiya.. Now I'll have to change my whole update of DEEWANGEE. Coz there is a similar accident scene but only difference is that, Arpi will be hit by a Truck.. I just came & read it nw & was shocked.. Nw what do I do?? Tumko meri mann ki baat kaise pata chalti hai?? But 4get it, Let me talk about the update.. Dat Arshika is such an idiot.. How dare she slap Arpi.. Im happy dat Avi left her. Poor Avi, I can understaand how he must have felt while looking at his Arpita. Good Job Again.

Ramona dear, i m really very sorryOuch

but i think thats ur impression thats why this thought came in my mind, or thats why it says great minds think alikeLOLLOLWink
and about Arshika's action LOLLOLLOL jealous dear, n sply when it comes with the feel of defeat one can do any thingLOL

even i was feeling bad for Avi bechara now a days show me bhi sab ke blames jhel raha hai and here to slaps without reason, behno ke chakkar me pis gayaWinkLOLLOLLOL

thanx yaar , btw after Deewangi i find this one nothing, u n Priya are my fav yaarEmbarrassed
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Part 10 pt1- i want to kill dat b****** rv. What does he think of himself.. bechari Arpita. i felt so sad for her. Avita kiss was so hot & spicy *sum one give me water* the kiss should have continued. why u stopped?? arpi cant shut her eyes or what? kisne bola usko arshika ko dekhne. my avi ka dil toot gaya.. if i wud have been there na, i wudnt have left his lips.. im sure they wil be tasty.. *evil smile*.

hey Ramona dear i think you must be a bit satisfied with what Avi done with Rv LOLLOLLOL

actually i pour out my personal frustration on him in this part as in epi Avi get only one chance to bash him up n killed him  but final dialogue was of Rv so here i think Avi should have upper hand by showing mercyWink
@bold that was most tough thing to write for me as i never thought that i can write any thing like this and anyone liking it was just out of questionLOLLOLLOL thanx for ur wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
@bold pink bz human needs to take breath hehehe,ROFL
n she opened her eyes after that while Arshi was looking them all the whileWink

tastyROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
great its sounds different kind of appreciation thanx for ur comments dear
i was waiting for itEmbarrassed

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
OK everyone, need your  opinion for next update of Desire,

thanx for liking it till now,

as i said in last update i thought to end it with Arpi dying in Avi's arms
but after reading ur comments though few are still RES
i fell like its not completed yet,

so plz give your views about story n how it should end, obviously i don't want to end it like CV's in hurry , so here are the options -

A. Avi should live with Arpi's memory n marry her sis Arshika as she loves him from the beginning.

B. Avi should die/commit suicide as he can't think him self without Arpita. (Romeo -Juliet style)n meet her in haven.

C. both should live n enjoy their love in this world.

plz gals give your views as  i  m waiting for it. thank youEmbarrassed

Edited by joliefille - 11 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasveensokhiUmIbrahimPristineSoul-Prashu-yoga23priya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Obviously option C.. Dnt u dare put Option A&B. Btw why are u ending it so soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i will pm my option by tomorow ni8 Tongue

i have some doubts better u clear then i will think abt my opinion  Embarrassed

also don't forget how i want it to end Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleSidda8-Prashu-

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

BOTH A AND C ARE ACCEPTABLE TO ME..BUT B NO NEVER...SUICIDE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WHATEVER BE THE INTENCITY OF YOUR SOOROW...YOU WERE NOT BORN INTO THIS EARTH WITH YOUR LOVER...YES YOUR LOVE CAN BE YOUR LIFE...BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO GAVE YOU LIFE...WHAT ABOUT YOUR SIBLINGS..YOUR FRIENDS DON'T THEY MATTER TO YOU?

A is a sad option for sureOuch..but if thats what gives you satisfaction as a writer then fire ahead
as a fan c would be the best option to me...Smile

joliefilleSidda8-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Please give it a C ending, Avi can't stand to live each second of his life regretting the loss of Arpi. I love Avita and they must always live happily ever after. 

joliefilleCuty16-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index