Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 (Page 31)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Wow, Neha what a lovely and heart breaking update. I don't want Arpi to die. if miracles are possible, please give her another life, don't let Avita depart like Romeo and Juliet. We already know that their love is pure. I am already shattered by the news of GKD conclusion, please give me this minor happiness in knowing the victory of Avita's love. I wont throw chappals at you but beg your feet to give me some mercy. I feel like crying for this injustice. GKd is my love and I can stand to see it being snatched away from me. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefillePristineSoul

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
neha...first let me tell you i am loving it...and the last part where arpi says those words in hindi...God i was felling those from heart...it was really good...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleSidda8PristineSoul

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Wow, Neha what a lovely and heart breaking update. I don't want Arpi to die. if miracles are possible, please give her another life, don't let Avita depart like Romeo and Juliet. We already know that their love is pure. I am already shattered by the news of GKD conclusion, please give me this minor happiness in knowing the victory of Avita's love. I wont throw chappals at you but beg your feet to give me some mercy.Angry I feel like crying for this injustice. GKd is my love and I can stand to see it being snatched away from me. 

Siddu dear love u for  liking the updateEmbarrassed

i know this end is tragic, even i was feeling bad while writing it,Dead

@bold red u don't need to do that, ok its time to fight for our show as CB di n others says just flood imagine wall n GKD, Actors wall on FB n just tell them they r committing big mistakeAngry

i was shocked to know the bad news, as its only show i follow like crazy oneOuch

n they r doing this with usDead

Sidda8PristineSoul

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

neha...first let me tell you i am loving it...and the last part where arpi says those words in hindi...God i was felling those from heart...it was really good...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Hey Sunaha dear ,

than you sooo much for liking it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Neha, U Updated.. Yaay.. I'll read & Comment later. Lubb U lots

yap dearWink

ok  i m waiting for it
take ur time
Big smile

luv u tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PristineSoul

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Jo superb...aur tumhara sawaal ka jawaab ...asli duniya mein sirf nasseb vaalon ko apna sacha pyaar milta hain...Jinke naseeb mein Khuda ne who like hain unko...shayad isi liye hum apne favourite kahaniyon aur TV shows mein happy ending chahthe hain...lekin itna tho sach hain ki sacha pyaar kabhi saath nahi chodtha...zindagi bar yaad bankar rahthi hain humaari ragon mein...I want Avita together as a fan...but as a writer what gives you more satisfaction you should write that...becoz sometimes reality isharsh but that doesn't ,stop your life...you have to move on...As regards to Arshikha...i don't hate her...rather i pity her...she should have learned it from her experiences that being Arpita never truly satisfied her...so what if she didn't get Avdhesh sooner or later she would have found someone who loved her for her...and basically RV is again the trouble maker...thatguy should be locked up in an asylum if you ask me...but again he too islike Arshikha...wanting to be more popular than Avi...wanting the best in life can't take adefeat...so no point in hating him...people should learn obe satisfied with what they have...loved it hun...waiting toknow their future

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleSidda8PristineSoul-Prashu-

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Part 10 Pt2- Nehaaa... Yaar Ye tum ne kya kiya.. Now I'll have to change my whole update of DEEWANGEE. Coz there is a similar accident scene but only difference is that, Arpi will be hit by a Truck.. I just came & read it nw & was shocked.. Nw what do I do?? Tumko meri mann ki baat kaise pata chalti hai?? But 4get it, Let me talk about the update.. Dat Arshika is such an idiot.. How dare she slap Arpi.. Im happy dat Avi left her. Poor Avi, I can understaand how he must have felt while looking at his Arpita. Good Job Again.

joliefilleSidda8

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Part 10 pt1- i want to kill dat b****** rv. What does he think of himself.. bechari Arpita. i felt so sad for her. Avita kiss was so hot & spicy *sum one give me water* the kiss should have continued. why u stopped?? arpi cant shut her eyes or what? kisne bola usko arshika ko dekhne. my avi ka dil toot gaya.. if i wud have been there na, i wudnt have left his lips.. im sure they wil be tasty.. *evil smile*.

joliefille

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index