FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Neha, I love you for this update. For a second I thought Avita was at a banquet dancing and I was wondering how she recovered so soon. Avita handled all situations with great ease. I'm proud that Arshika fessed up and asked RV to leave Avita alone. Arpi and Avi really care about their family, this shows that their love will always be successful because they are willing to sacrifice their own bond for the happiness of their family. Wow, RV said Arpi was bad luck for him, I was laughing at that part. Indeed she is bad luck because Avi will kill him if he lays a hand or eye on her. Aww, Arshi and Tammy are having a shaadi as well. I thought the update concluded here but thanks for not ending it. I can't wait for Avita's shaadi. Unfortunately, I will be reading it after my exams. Please do show them as parents as well.
Thankyou my darling friend Jo...for dedicating this part to me...
Like all your updates till now this one was emotion packed...
Looks like we are going to get a happy ending...
Arshikha redeemed herself...this is something I always want villians in show to do...but well everything doesn't happen according to our wish na😆
Both Avi's and Arpi's convo with their respective in laws were fabulous...
Kash duniya me har pyaar itna asaan hota...okay I am becumng too filmy
Loved it dear
Waiting for more
Heyy Neha🤗

What 2 say ya😕   I loved the UD

You perfectly demonstrated emotions of children who love their parents very much

Loved the understanding between parents..

Awww..Tanmay and Arshika😳😳😳

RV realised his mistake...👏 and Arshika helped Avita..Tht was really sweet of her..I really wanted Arshika to solve this...

So..Finally Avita wld be together😳❤️

Love ya😳😳😳

Update soon😳😳😳😳

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 1qr4h

hey!!!!!
wicked update as always... thnks for the mention... i loved it!!
only one flaw... no avita scenes yaar... koi romance nahi dhikay??
jaldi jaldi update karlo na... wanna read some nyc avita scenes 😉

at least now arshika has found her partner too... tho i still dnt like her... soo evill!!😆
and RV!!! y on earth is avi so nyc... ek thapar mara hota!!! lol.. but thts just me... avi is too nyc yaar!!!

great part... update quick now!!!

p.s. my name is iqrah just so u knw 😊

hey Iqrah thanx for liking the UD

and about flaw hehe just wait n watch ,

sabra ka fal meetah hota hai , so this UD was al about sabra😆

will try to UD soon,😉

Originally posted by Sidda8

Neha, I love you for this update. For a second I thought Avita was at a banquet dancing and I was wondering how she recovered so soon. Avita handled all situations with great ease. I'm proud that Arshika fessed up and asked RV to leave Avita alone. Arpi and Avi really care about their family, this shows that their love will always be successful because they are willing to sacrifice their own bond for the happiness of their family. Wow, RV said Arpi was bad luck for him, I was laughing at that part. Indeed she is bad luck because Avi will kill him if he lays a hand or eye on her. Aww, Arshi and Tammy are having a shaadi as well. I thought the update concluded here but thanks for not ending it. I can't wait for Avita's shaadi. Unfortunately, I will be reading it after my exams. Please do show them as parents as well.

Hey Siddu thanx for liking it dear

i m happy that  u liked the way Arshi try to cover up her mistakes,

hehe n about Rv yeap u r right if he dares agin to look at Arpi Avi will not haesitate to kill him😆

sharafat to tab tak rehti hai jab tak gussa na aaye haan😉

don't wory dear after ur exams u will get a nice one from me ,

i wish u like it 😳 best of luck for ur exams 👍🏼

Originally posted by Nidhsara

Thankyou my darling friend Jo...for dedicating this part to me...
Like all your updates till now this one was emotion packed...
Looks like we are going to get a happy ending...
Arshikha redeemed herself...this is something I always want villians in show to do...but well everything doesn't happen according to our wish na😆
Both Avi's and Arpi's convo with their respective in laws were fabulous...
Kash duniya me har pyaar itna asaan hota...okay I am becumng too filmy
Loved it dear
Waiting for more

hey Nidha dear thanx for liking it,

n i dedicate this one for u bz when it comes to dipict relations sply parents n family u r great😉

i lov the way ur FF going ,😳

as u said earlier love stories real life me aise nahi ho sakti that's y we love these stories naa,

waise bhi Avi jaisa koi milna bhi to chahiye😆

thanx once again , will try to UD ASAP..

Hye jo,
i unresed my post om pg 43.
Luved your update dear.
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye jo,
luved the ud.
The most lovable and touchy things are that avi had convinced arpi's father and arpi had convinced or explained the matter to avi's parents that simply great it shows how much they luv and care for each other.

Finaly i liked arshi but she should explain everything i have still doubts on rv.

Waise your pc is wid me it didnt gave u trouble tonight na when u were updating dats my effect.
I like shikha character alot she always helps avita.
Wait for ur next ud.

Thanks for the dedication dear.

hey Rups thanx for ur words😳

yap what u feel for each other affect ur all relations ,

n tru lov is that which bring ur all relations close to u n thats what Avita were trying to do, 

as they know what thr family means for them 😳

yap i agree my PC was with u 😆

will try to UD as soon all busy once get unres😆

So when u are updating i guess one week na.
Tabtak all will be unresed.
Take ur time dear.
Originally posted by Cuty16

So when u are updating i guess one week na.
Tabtak all will be unresed.

Take ur time dear.

Rups dear love u for reminding me again

really i was here to give pre tonight but now i think i should wait for few more unres😆

don't worry i will UD soon , 

done with typing thing😉