FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by joliefille

oh god u r mad at me , on me poor soul πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

u know i don't know how long i can stay here for now n for next few days πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

n you r mad at me😭 if i didn't UD it then i can't do it n btw when did u forbid me from doing thatπŸ˜•

check this i wrote pg 57

yaar jo kya tum mere shadi ko bar baad karna chati ho πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

also don't forget i have a baby too πŸ˜†

anyways i will be leaving also 

mom wants to me leave to hospital around 7:30 am

take care

love you πŸ€—

PS don't Update till i come at 9 πŸ˜‘

you said you will come to online daily after exams right so no worries πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by yoga23priya

check this i wrote pg 57

yaar jo kya tum mere shadi ko bar baad karna chati ho πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

also don't forget i have a baby too πŸ˜†

anyways i will be leaving also 

mom wants to me leave to hospital around 7:30 am

take care

love you πŸ€—

PS don't Update till i come at 9 πŸ˜‘

you said you will come to online daily after exams right so no worries πŸ˜‰

ooops i didn't saw it last night .n about ur wifey n baby they know u too , 

n don't want to interfere anyone's family matterπŸ˜’ 

@black bold ya i will n i m not leaving it forever now😑 

exams in july so can't come for long time

n second thing is i m scared what if i don't find forum after exams πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

what will  i do????😭

amazing ff... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
absolutely brilliant!! i just started readin it yday and have been hooked ever since.
the way u describe avitas deep rooted luv for each other is rlly over whelming... literally im tearing up... is tht the end??? plz dnt make it the end we need a happy ending... and avita scenes!!
but hats off to u the best writer by far!!!!

Omg, Neha, thanks for dedicating this update to me and Priya. I feel blessed this week to be loved so much, thanks for continuing the update. I will comment after reading the update. 
Neha, thanks for this fabulous update. I actually forgot about RV and his situation but it's nice to see you close all loose ends. Arpi's father's behavior was not wrong he needs time to understand the situation. Both RV and Arshika must confess their deeds. It's great to see Shika again even for a minor dialogue. Avi is deeply in love with Arpi and he will do anything. Your ff flows beautifully, I love it. Arpi's cure will take time but Avi will be there for her. I can't wait for the next update. Avi has changed and grown so much as a character from the beginning of this ff, this is thanks to you and your creativity. I can feel the vibrations of their powerful love.
Hyeee,
my hye got to long b'coz of the jhatkas u all are giving.

For avita just can say
"ye zalim duniya wale kya jane pyar ko".
Bechari arpi hospital mein abhi-abhi thik hui hai and all started taunting her but no worries avi is wid her so together they can fight wid the world.

I just forget about devil rv he is still alive he he he.
Waise where is arshika now if she will confess everything will be fine.

Well jo these days are quiet hard for me a little busy so not coming on the IF much hope u understand
take care.
Updated my post on page 38πŸ˜ƒ
update plz eagerly waitng...😍
Originally posted by 1qr4h

amazing ff... πŸ‘
absolutely brilliant!! i just started readin it yday and have been hooked ever since.
the way u describe avitas deep rooted luv for each other is rlly over whelming... literally im tearing up... is tht the end??? plz dnt make it the end we need a happy ending... and avita scenes!!
but hats off to u the best writer by far!!!!

hey 1qr4h hehe i don't know ur good name πŸ˜³

first of all thanx for commenting dear, πŸ˜³ n then thanx for liking it, nop its not end yet few more updates in the way hope u will enjoy them too😳

hehe n about the best writer n all i really don't think so , i will sugges you to read other FFs n OS on forum they just rock i m learning from them, n for ur sweet n kind words i m really very greatfull , thanx once again n plz keep commenting here on each FF u like .😊

Originally posted by Sidda8

Neha, thanks for this fabulous update. I actually forgot about RV and his situation but it's nice to see you close all loose ends. Arpi's father's behavior was not wrong he needs time to understand the situation. Both RV and Arshika must confess their deeds. It's great to see Shika again even for a minor dialogue. Avi is deeply in love with Arpi and he will do anything. Your ff flows beautifully, I love it. Arpi's cure will take time but Avi will be there for her. I can't wait for the next update. Avi has changed and grown so much as a character from the beginning of this ff, this is thanks to you and your creativity. I can feel the vibrations of their powerful love.

hey Siddu thanx for liking UD n about dedications u guys deserve much then this i was about to wrap it up but just bz of ur ques n Priya's orderπŸ˜† i decided to make it bit long n solve all stories unlike Cvs πŸ˜‘

about Avi yap initially he was hurt broken inside but showing strong face to world which Arpi's arrival disclose. n now with Arpi's love n trust he is actually strong n will fight with world for her  as she desired , but will never leave her , ,

thanx for liking it dear , πŸ˜³