Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

P r e c a p

Papa-"ek baat jaanna chahte hai tumse jawaab satch satch dena, ye jo ladka tumhe leke yaha aaya tha "Avdhesh" un.." Arpi got it what her father want to know she lowered her sight "Ye Arshika ka hone wala mangetar hai naa?"

Arpi-"ji papa! Avdhesh humaare collage me hi hai!"

"Arpi when I send you  here for studies , I didn't expect this from you!"

Avi was about to leave when suddenly Shikha came in the room she was looking tense

Avi-"Shikha what happened? why are you looking so tensed kuch hua hai kya?"

Shikha- "Bhaiya hospital se Simple ka call aaya tha , aapko bula rahi hai, Arpi is not well, she was crying n docs put her on oxygen again."

thats all for pre hope u all like it n plz drop ur comments so i can UD asap. πŸ˜³

thanx

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joliefille

P r e c a p

Papa-"ek baat jaanna chahte hai tumse jawaab satch satch dena, ye jo ladka tumhe leke yaha aaya tha "Avdhesh" un.." Arpi got it what her father want to know she lowered her sight "Ye Arshika ka hone wala mangetar hai naa?"

Arpi-"ji papa! Avdhesh humaare collage me hi hai!"

"Arpi when I send you  here for studies , I didn't expect this from you!"

Avi was about to leave when suddenly Shikha came in the room she was looking tense

Avi-"Shikha what happened? why are you looking so tensed kuch hua hai kya?"

Shikha- "Bhaiya hospital se Simple ka call aaya tha , aapko bula rahi hai, Arpi is not well, she was crying n docs put her on oxygen again."

thats all for pre hope u all like it n plz drop ur comments so i can UD asap. πŸ˜³

thanx

Hey Jo sweets...bahut he interesting precap diya hain tumne...mera tho dil darne lage hain...update as and when you can
yoga23priya thumbnail
Teacher Ji 

Arre Wah i think will be alots of Jhatkas...it's interesting πŸ€” πŸ˜†

i don't want to spoil my innocent brain with your jhatkas πŸ˜†

love you πŸ€—

PS i edited my post in Pg 30,33 
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Hey Jo sweets...bahut he interesting precap diya hain tumne...mera tho dil darne lage hain...update as and when you can

hey Nidha dear loved you for ur comments dear,

thax for liking it😳

@bold hehe don't worry i will UD tomorrow u will find it outπŸ˜‰

joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Teacher Ji 

Arre Wah i think will be alots of Jhatkas...it's interesting πŸ€” πŸ˜†

i don't want to spoil my innocent brain with your jhatkas πŸ˜†

love you πŸ€—

PS i edited my post in Pg 30,33 

Priya ji hehe,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nope no more jhatkas after all u r jhatka queen naπŸ˜‰

i m just learner πŸ˜³

love you tooπŸ€—

Oh god friend ship ke liye kya kya karna padta hai , 

threat par raat ko 1 o clock pe bhi late unres posts ka reply karna hota haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Neha, thanks for this precap update.So now Arpi's father is going to accuse Arpi for having a relation with Avi, if they complain about her love life then why did they agree to get her to marry RV who claimed to love her. Arshika will unite Avita and she still has tanmay for her. A happy ending is nearing and I'm excited.
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefille

Priya ji hehe,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nope no more jhatkas after all u r jhatka queen naπŸ˜‰

i m just learner πŸ˜³

love you tooπŸ€—

Oh god friend ship ke liye kya kya karna padta hai , 

threat par raat ko 1 o clock pe bhi late unres posts ka reply karna hota haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Teacher ji πŸ˜›πŸ€—

don't say that even i am learning how to give you all heart attack with my poor writing skills πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£

if u don't reply on my very very very precious comments then u think i will leave you...i will torture you through my FF/OS...my comments are very very important πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

i am very very lazy reply the comments that's why ask GJ or Jaanu to do it...mostly importantly i don't want to leak the story🀣

love you πŸ€—

PS reply to comments in Pg 30,33 and i want to see your reply before i come from hospital πŸ˜†

i know i am evil πŸ˜ˆ
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Neha, thanks for this precap update.So now Arpi's father is going to accuse Arpi for having a relation with Avi, if they complain about her love life then why did they agree to get her to marry RV who claimed to love her. Arshika will unite Avita and she still has tanmay for her. A happy ending is nearing and I'm excited.

Hey Siddu happy toknow that u like the pre πŸ˜‰

well as far her father's concern u will come to know 

n about ending u will know it by tomorow😳

joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Teacher ji πŸ˜›πŸ€—

don't say that even i am learning how to give you all heart attack with my poor writing skills πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£ ui maa it mean u r betterlearner then me thats y u give me always jhatkas πŸ˜† but don't worry i m enough capable now for ur jhatkas so give it asapπŸ˜‰

if u don't reply on my very very very precious comments then u think i will leave you...i will torture you through my FF/OS...my comments are very very important πŸ˜‘😎 πŸ€£
😑😑😑 πŸ˜†wow how innocent devil u rπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

i am very very lazy reply the comments that's why ask GJ or Jaanu to do it...mostly importantly i don't want to leak the story🀣

love you πŸ€—

PS reply to comments in Pg 30,33 and i want to see your reply before i come from hospital πŸ˜†

i know i am evil πŸ˜ˆhehe seems like today i m before u thats y u r still not hereπŸ˜†

joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

NehhhaaaπŸ€—πŸ€—

So..Finally Im unresing itπŸ˜†

As a writer, Your story is amazing though its heart- wrenching😭😭😭

The part is extremely beautiful😳😳

I literally had tears in my eyes😭 

I agree, we dont gt true love in real life...

As a viewer, I really want Avita to be together no matter what it takes...Let there be a miracle...😳
Plz...unite them...I have lost my hope on CVs ..caz they wont listen us😑😑 The way show is going...Im afraid there will be a tragic ending😭😭😭

Im fan of your wrting⭐️
⭐️
One request...Plzzz unite them😳

Love ya...

Thanx for ur lovely comments Prash dear 

n as far its matter of fan of writing let me see ur first UD then ask me πŸ˜‰

ur first OS drive us all crazy dear me eagerly waiting for FF UD.😳