FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone i m here for few days hope so and during this disappearance i have some wierd kind of ideas hope , i can turn them into my first ever FFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

INTRODUCTION

SUMMARY : Story of carving for love, of two persons, who want to be loved but not to love,they are poles apart for world even according to them,only things which joint them are their collage and favourite professer and most important they don't hav any trust on existence of love in this world any more and unknowingly one person responsible for their disbelieve.

CHARACTERS

Avdhesh Singh Thakur - Student of B.A final year and titled as playboy of collage also he is the dream of every girl in collage and most surprisng thing about him was he gained this status n lable of P.B within last one year before that year no one even noticed him and no one can claim that he ever said any girl that he loves her.

Arpitha Rai - New girl in collage student of B.A first year,cute innocent,quite and shy looking but actually she is kind of realist and want to observe more then to show off herself , never want to b highlighted any where for any reason,just want to establish her self in this hypocrite world and earn respect for her family, her ideal is her cousin with whom she got chance to live as she shifted in this town for completing her graduation,but her cousin have to leave her after few weeks so she joined her ex collage.

Arshika Rai-

- @ Vistaa di thanx for liking the name, actually when I thought about her character I want a name which suits her personality as well as her real desires, as far I know Avdhes is another name of lord Shiva, Apita mean that women/ girl who is devotee , so I want name which can symbolize this character too, I found Arshika  for me it mean the one who have desire to sore the sky "Arsh".

Arshika is a complexed character , n important part of this FF too so here is her real intro-

Arshika- (For world)- Bold , beautiful, n confident girl who is star of her collage , dream of all guys in collage as well in town. The only child of her parents, so brought u in lots of love n affection, but  kind , generous , loving , caring , n having all good qualities which a girl can have on earth, in short an angle .

First love of Avdhesh Singh Thakur, new boy in collage, how just stepped in collage  n fell for Arshika but not bz of her beauty or status but bz of her sweet nature, the way she talks, her way of smiling drive him crazy for her, although he was shy , but he can't hide his feelings for her n proposed her, but She ditched him by saying that she don't love him.

Arshika an inspiration for  Arpita, who always want to follow her words , to make her parents happy, for whom she is the perfect girl in world.

Arshika-(Real face-tormented in herself)-Who wants to be perfect in all spheres of life,

Any how she want to be the best n only winner she can't face defeat. She just want to be perfect in everyone's eye, no matter if for that she have to loose or conceal her real self under the mask of someone else, n for that she choose Arpita.

She always shows that she is happy , confident, don't need any one by her side, but fact is she was complexed by her own cousin Arpita's innocence, beauty, kind heartedness.

And when she met Avdhesh, she found same innocence in him, he was handsome, young, strong, smart, but unaware of his own charm, he was an innocent , shy, introvert guy.She tried to won her by her own way but all vain, so she did what she always did, in front of Avi she start behaving like Arpita, as a cute innocent child, try to be as kind as Arpita , talk like her, smile like her, and finally she succeed .

But her victory seems her as the biggest defeat of life, Avi proposed her, but she knew that he don't love her he loved that mask of Arpita which she was caring whole time in front of him. His words of love seems her as ridiculing her self respect bz again Arpita won n she lost.she can't except it . she was hurt so she did the same with Avi hurt him back as much as she can by her harsh words.

Why she returns- When Rv told her that her arc enemy Arpita is occupying that space which she created in her collage as well as in Avi's life too, it was unbearable for her.

She came back to get back everything from Arpita including Avdhesh.   

Hope u gals like it . if you then i can think to start it by the end of the month and if you dont then blame priya as she put this thought in my nasty mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Introduction on Page 1

Part  1...Page 1

Part 2...Page 2 ( Arpitha's First Day )

Part 3...Page 3 ( The Party ) 

Part 4...Page 5 ( Mesmerizing Night )

Part 5...Page 8 ( The New Dawn )

Part 6...Page 9 ( Who was She? )

Part 7...Page 12 ( The Play - Part 1 )

Page 13 ( The Play - Part 2 )

Precap...Page 15

Part 8...Page 16(Shadows Turn Alive)

Precap...Page 18

Part 9...Page 19 (Silence before the Storm)

Precap...Page 24

Part 10...Page 25(Storm bursts out)

Precap...Page 27

Part 10... Page 30(Storm burst out, Part -2) 

Part 11...Page 33(Last call for Love)

Precap...Page 35

Page 38 (Last call for Love, Part-2)

Part 12...Page 42 (The Prom Night)

Precap...Page 45

Page 47(The Prom Night,Part-2)/THE LAST UPDATE😊

thanx Prashu dear πŸ˜³

Waiting For Your Reviews and Please don't Forget to Press like Button if you like πŸ˜³
Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi jolifeille, of course I'm excited for more Avita ff. I would love to see Avita compete against each other in a competition especially since they are B.A. students.
yoga23priya thumbnail
*Edited*

hey jo πŸ€—

how are you?

how is ur exams going?

hope you are studying?

Awesome Intro Jo πŸ‘  β­οΈ πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

Send this link to Ramona so she can update the FF Index....

i need long long chapter okiess πŸ˜‰

wait for ur surprise πŸ˜³

love you πŸ€—

take care 

PS if FF is nice or not nice please no chappals on me only Chocolates πŸ€£

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye jo,
nice one dear you must write as the intro sounds intresting & we will be looking forward to it.
Bye
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jo......!!

Avita FF..!! Hmmm...continue plz.....

I think ur exams are coming... all the best dear..!!

Loooooved the Intro..!!!πŸ˜‰
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Desire"

Arpita is getting ready as fast as she can bz its her first day in new collage,where her sis had studied and almost ruled it by her beauty n intelligence,she can't be late for her first day, if she get late then she hav to introduce herself specially in front of class n that's what she definetly don't want , to b recognized by her sis's name,ya she loves her n respect her for her realistic point of view which she has given her as the 'Mantra' to rule the world before leaving for further studies.

Time is running out she hav to wear her sis's abandoned clothes as she is still not unpacked her own clothes n cubord is still full of her clothes

Arpi-"oh god , wat is this di has left her all Indian dresses for me , not single top or trouser, now wat, "oh no I can't manage these patyala salwaar with such heavy 'dupatta'

N specialy in this reany day,"

Meanwhile her uncle call her-"Arpi beta, come fast I m getting late if u r not coming within two mins I hav to leave for office n u hav to go alone on ur first day."

Arpi was changing ?" coming uncle, just two mins I will b there with u"

Her two mins turn to ten as she hav to fight big battle with her sis's clothes.when she came down her uncle was not there, aunt ? " ur late arpi , ur uncle called u many times but when u didn't reply he says drop the plan of going today he will take you tomorrow,don't worry he will talk to ur proffecer she is a nice lady"

Arpi_(oh no if uncle talked to mam then everyone will again recognize me as her lil sis I don't want it happen again)oh its ok aunty I will manage, its not reaning now I can manage,afterall I don't want to miss the adventure of exploring the new world ,plz let me go"

"ok if u insist,but if u find anything troubling u just come back or give me a call"

Arpi leaves for collage after a hug to aunt as she allowed her to go,she come on road n hired a autoriksha for collage but destiny ha decided something else for her after going half way to collage the auto stoped as its engine got some trobule so  Arpi decide to walk that distance,but again rain starts n she runs for shelter which she finds on the side shop of the street,actuly a tea stall of a 12 year old boy,

Boy-"madam , ur looking quenched , hav some tea it will make u feel good"

Arpi-"madam!ok boy u can call me di, as it will b my daily route, tea haan not today may b some other time"

As she was talking to boy a fast bike crossed her n throw all the street mud on her white sute which makes her annoyed but the biker was gone.just after that biker another bike stops n a boy of almost her age enter the stall of tea boy,

Boy-" oh Bhaiya u didn't forget to come , I thought u will not come as its raining and he is ahead of u "

Biker-"don't worry chote, he can't efeat me ,he has victory only in his name , I hav it in my hand"

Arpi was listening the convo  she got the idea that these two bikers r friends n they were racing that's why that one throw all mud on her,before she says anything the Biker looked at her says- "ok Chote looks like u hav a mescott for ur shop".

Arpi-"how dare u talk about me like this ,ur friend had done this to me n now instead of feeling sorry u are making fun of me"

Biker (while again getting on his bike)"-oooh mam u scared me, forgive me plz see I m shivering"  .

He get on his bike , starts it n gone like wind.Chote was smiling on all this incident while this make Arpi more angry becouse  she even can't see his face clearly as he was putting helmet all the while in shop,.

*END*

That's all for first scene hope you like it .

If u don't then no probs waise bhi hum zaldi to wapas aane wale hain nahi to joo bhi sudhaar ke comment dene hain plz dil khol ke de do.πŸ˜ƒ

hey priya ,cuty, parash thanks for liking it and reminding me of my examsπŸ˜†
well my family is sleeping n i was studing but after updating this i m going to sleep πŸ˜† I can logged in bz of my bro , use patay but devil says only one day for me by tomarrow morning he will take my cell n again i can't login for long time😑
hey dreamy di n all those who give a glance n liked it thanks ,
hope next time i will give nice peace,sorry for spell mistakes i m feeling sleepy ,πŸ₯±
n don't worry my exams will b in april yaar abhi to last min ki study ke liye time haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congrats Jo for ur first FF..πŸ₯³

I really enjoyed reading the first part!!😳
Awesome part!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its very interesting......can't wait to read next!!
Cont Soon..πŸ˜ƒ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On Your First FF....

Loved the concept and the first part too...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Awesome................!!!!!

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
*Edited*

Hey Jo πŸ€—

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW πŸ˜³

loved your update....it's just awesome and Congo Shongo for ur first FF πŸ‘

This is for you πŸ˜³

way to go JO ......i will be more glad if i can help you in FF πŸ˜³ 

please continue to awesome work......

love ya πŸ€—

PS forgive me for commenting late πŸ˜­
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo jo for ur ff,i liked reading it i hope the next man on bike was avi only.
I like dis pehle takrar fir pyar and all.
And all the best for ur exam take ur time.
Bye