India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 97)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!! Those siggs are just so amazing! Love them! Waah re waah!
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Always love your work!
And lol, I used to watch the first season RELIGIOUSLY! Along with all my other soaps. I have laid off the tv a bit for the past year though, and only watched a few episodes here and there of this one.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
RESERVED.

Yes, I know I have a reserve pending from the previous update, BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON! I'm just extremely dead because life's a bitch, and it hates me :D

Nonetheless, your work is quite exquisite, providing me with a breath of fresh air every time I scroll through your artwork :$ You've got extreme talent, it scares me as to how well you work turns out to be! So exhilarating!

I WILL EDIT BOTH THIS AND THAT SOON :D Promise! <33

Good luck with exams, beautiful! I hope you do amazing! Arjun//Arohi ka ashirwaad tere saath hai ;) Especialy Pulkit's! Hehe. Good luck! <3

EDITED.

OKAAAY. Finally editing :$ Woops, sorry for the delay, babe! Off to the comment spree, weee. As usual, I adore your update! Especially since it has so much AA :$ Aaah! So gorgeous, babe!

I LOVE these two icons! They're so pretty, and I LOVE the textures used. It makes it so much more intriguing, and I LOVE THE COLOURING :| How do you manage to colour so beautifully? Honestly :/ I need some lessons on that, LMAOO. I kid, I adore you work <33 I really love the moments you chose, as they both look so cute :$

LOVEEE THIS. I love the caption, it's so damn adorable, and so awee worthy! I REALLY LOVE the colouring on this. It looks so gorgeous, and I LOVE how well you've blended these two together! Amazing job. The textures and effects are all so pretty! HOW DO YOU DO IT :| Gosh, I envy your talent <33

OH MAN, the happy times of KMH! Eeks, I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the caption. It's something that always manages to capture my eye as you always have something so relevant, and so intriguing! Aaah. The colouring on this siggy is GORGEOUS. I seriously mean it. I know I repeat myself :$ BUT I'M SORRY. Your work is just that impressive. You leave me speechless :$ I love the top two caps, they're so pretty :$

LOVED the update, as usual, STUNNING! <333

Edited by Phatty16 - 08 May 2011 at 1:06pm
KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Lovee the first sig coloring is gorgeous:)!
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Jhanuuu Embarrassed

love love love ur colouring <3
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3
Love this sig<3

Just beautiful<3
LOVE the text<3
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)

thanks jaan, for the longest time ofmy life i have called u abhayvakil and now ifinally know ur name, sneha, sothank u sneha Hug
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

I missed an update but it's cos life is $#@#%$#^@#@%#[email protected]# like that atm i feel for you here..my life is the bloody same atm as well..ughh school screws me over like a fat kid with a ladoo uff. :X kahin ka nahin chhoda humein LOL but I did catch a glimpse of the SR siggy and all I can say is it came out G O R G E O U S I loved the blue feel to it :D thankk you!! i liked it alot myself haha, i know khud ki tareef is bad but i felt good about it too :P This update is small but cahuuteee <333 Cos of your shop LOL I feel like I follow//ship AA too. you shouldd!! i heart AA like a madwoman haha.. karan kritika are much more highly addicting though lol Love your new size or style on this one - http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2115/req4.png It came out amazing! LMFAO at the reasoning behind making icons AH ur cute <333 but I can relate I do anything and everything to avoid school work :D high five, i hate icons but would rathr make 1000 of those than do school work :X AND EEEKS I mma pray your shit gets done SOON so you can open ;) haha, i'll be done on may 10 so maybe on that day i'll open if im still alive :X I ij greedy LOL Oh and you gave a shoutout aw you are very welcome and I will definitely make more soon :Dyayyy!! i am forever gladd

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! The coloring of this sig is super amazing, Jhanvi! How did you do it??  same coloring on everything i use yaar, just take away and add more layers hehe

And when are your exams over? Cause I'm reserving a spot right away! ;) lol, im done on may 10 :P will open on that day or the next

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

aee Rockingg update as usuall Jhanvi!Embarrassed lobed the sec siggy!<3 thankk uuu sweety! me too :P

Originally posted by jenny1000

Beautiful stuff ! No one makes AA stuff better than you do. It's just downright goregous man! hehe thanks jenn! Hug

Edited by desigrl05 - 03 May 2011 at 7:08pm
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima791

love arjohi ones...and im glad you are making on them...and i never get tired of your stuff!! thanks yaar, i never get tired of arjuhi hehe
the first sig is beautiful...i always like your texts...theya re always so diff from the usual ones i see!! aww thanks yaar, all credit goes to music and my ipod B-)
second sig is gorgoeus...i loved arjun punj...so so so much...he left me with an impression that not many actors/characters are able to!! damnn i knowww.. arjun punj was the shit! i loved his akadu attitude, he was downright sexy
i miss the bossy arjun punj!!

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Ahh..this is so super pretty! Can't stop staring! thank u jaan Hug

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG!!!!!!! Those siggs are just so amazing! Love them! Waah re waah!
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thankk u hunn!
Wow! Always love your work! aww tahnks yaar
And lol, I used to watch the first season RELIGIOUSLY! haha, i hated season1 when it aired..only watched it recently and fell madly in love Along with all my other soaps. I have laid off the tv a bit for the past year though, and only watched a few episodes here and there of this one. ohh yeah , season2 is good but i guess season1 se koi muqabla nahin..lol

Originally posted by Phatty16

RESERVED.

Yes, I know I have a reserve pending from the previous update, BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON! I'm just extremely dead because life's a bitch, and it hates me :D  haha pagal ladki..i think thats w/ all of us here..school is being a mofo to everyone.. :(:(

Nonetheless, your work is quite exquisite, providing me with a breath of fresh air every time I scroll through your artwork :$ damnn, tahts like toomuch tareef for me..but thank uu hehe You've got extreme talent, it scares me as to how well you work turns out to be! So exhilarating! its scary that u think so well of my work, i mean it..its really like 'omg that so sweet ' when i read yalls ocmments and iknow its coming dil se so its like really flattering

I WILL EDIT BOTH THIS AND THAT SOON :D Promise! <33

Good luck with exams, beautiful! I hope you do amazing! Arjun//Arohi ka ashirwaad tere saath hai ;) Especialy Pulkit's! Hehe. Good luck! <3 oh god..agar kundra ki yaad mein exams karungi toh seedha seedha 0 milega haaha..hopefully i'll do well so i can be 10x more active here and make more creations ahah

Originally posted by -Dharu-

Lovee the first sig coloring is gorgeous:)! thank u jaan!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Gorgeous update Jhanuuu Embarrassed

love love love ur colouring <3 thanks jaan, will make siddhima oness soonn!!!! and maybe shiran ones as well ? hmm

Edited by desigrl05 - 03 May 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.pakharaRimsie.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
icons ar soo adorablee
thee sigy gosh first one love the coloring heheheh I KNOWW KIYA KHAYAL AATTEE HAII eheh ..gosh just look at himm his eyes .. he is asking for that kind of htoughts hehheeh
and second sig goshh kiya style kiya coloring..lovelovelove itt

Go to top