desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 86)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marausha

you scared me with your topic title, i though it was a big update LOL
so who's that cutie on the right at the picture?

ahaha..aww..i wish it was a big update myself, but here's osemthing bigger :P
thats pulkit samrat..he was my fav (which is why im on IF) back in the day..he's been missing for th epast 3 years and so a sighting of him is like an alien frm mars hehe

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG Jhanvi!!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE this sig so much, it's amazing!Day Dreaming Gosh, you're seriously spoiling me these days, I'm getting sooo used to seeing mytho sigs in your update that soon I'll be expecting at least one per update.TongueLOL ahaha.. i try to do them as i get time and since i have yet to watch entire ramayan (the one w/ gurmeet) i dont make much, but maybe during summer i'll watch it and i promise then, for every episode i will make an avi or any creation along w/ it ;)The grayish shade of this sig is just so perfect for the pics and theme, def using for a long time! I'm guessing this was Lola's suggestion, so thanks to Lola also!Hug ahah, it was for both of u guys..

Stunning job with the Shilpa sig as well, the first one in particular is sooo ethereal!Day Dreaming thankkuu

Can't wait for your inputs!Big smile Do join us at the mytho forum when you watch it and create a little diary thread like I did for SK...we'd love to hear your honest opinions on the epis.

And till you make creations of every episode in new Ramayan, Lola and I will keep you busy with old mytho suggs.WinkEvil Smile
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@jenny: nahin yaar..just for an album ..god damn i wish he were back
@janu: okay, pullu is the reason why i came on IF..i was mad after him..he was like what i feel for karan kundra x 10000 ..yes it was that bad of a pankhagiri.but hten he left the kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi show and its rare to catch a sighting of him..
@wida: noo..just in an album :(
@anku: ehhee..yeah iknow..he was the shit back int eh day.. i remember all newcomers were like 'pulkit steals all the awards et all' but nowhes nowhere to be seen :(
@fary: no, not back yaar..just in an album launch :( :( :(
@anku: i wish dude...any girl would do righ tnw.but i woul dlovee if he came back w/ mouni..their chemistry was off the chartts! loved them!
@phatty: no ;( :( i knoww its like been 209949 janams since i've seen a new pic on him..and now this ! hehe..but no new show..just an album launch :(
@sary: haha..he was a big deal back in the day..but ever since he got booted from ekta camp eh's been like a ghost :X
@anza: dont they?? i want him abckkk
@ayesha: i knwow..mouni would be like the best thing everrr!!!!
@anku: ahah.i'd scream so loud the entire woudl would be able to hear hehe
@phattY: ahaha..you betcha ;) ;)
@sidra: semi-back, but iguess thatsokay? heh
@anku: yeah i guess.. ihope he does establish himself ..i want him back soo badly! more than anything else, he was a damn good actor ! like really, he wasnt like the other newbies , he seemed really good w/ his acting skills
@rima: only for an album launch
@aditi: he does, doesnt he:)
@hoor: yeahh..it feels nice that ppl havent forgotten him and still want him back..i would be soo happy to see him back!.thanks for the link :)
@fatima: yeah ilove saksp2 but stupid ekta like usual like to kill everyone off ughhh..yeah u can suggest :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.-Hoor-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

OMG Jhanvi!!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE this sig so much, it's amazing!Day Dreaming Gosh, you're seriously spoiling me these days, I'm getting sooo used to seeing mytho sigs in your update that soon I'll be expecting at least one per update.TongueLOL ahaha.. i try to do them as i get time and since i have yet to watch entire ramayan (the one w/ gurmeet) i dont make much, but maybe during summer i'll watch it and i promise then, for every episode i will make an avi or any creation along w/ it ;)The grayish shade of this sig is just so perfect for the pics and theme, def using for a long time! I'm guessing this was Lola's suggestion, so thanks to Lola also!Hug ahah, it was for both of u guys..

Stunning job with the Shilpa sig as well, the first one in particular is sooo ethereal!Day Dreaming thankkuu

Can't wait for your inputs!Big smile Do join us at the mytho forum when you watch it and create a little diary thread like I did for SK...we'd love to hear your honest opinions on the epis.

And till you make creations of every episode in new Ramayan, Lola and I will keep you busy with old mytho suggs.WinkEvil Smile

will do for sure! i prolly start watching it from ep1 again as i left midway last time..summer is going to be FILLED with mytho shows et all for me..i wanted to watch meera again but the rajshri ppl pulled the episodes off from the siteAngryCry uff.. anyways, haha, feel free to suggest old ones hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
How many times have I appeared in that reply list ROFLROFL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

will do for sure! i prolly start watching it from ep1 again as i left midway last time..summer is going to be FILLED with mytho shows et all for me..i wanted to watch meera again but the rajshri ppl pulled the episodes off from the siteAngryCry uff.. anyways, haha, feel free to suggest old ones hehe

Yeah, that'd be a good idea. I first began Ramanand Sagar's SK on dailymotion and got to the part where Krishna was born before I stopped because of uni and all. But then my dad found the DVDs in India and bought them, and seeing the epis from #1 really helped. It was also nicer seeing them in HQ than dailymotion's blurry vids. Youtube has the entire new Ramayan of Anand Sagar posted in HQ quality, so you won't have that prob.

I'm sure there is a site out there that has Meera, but if you don't find it, you can always watch the old mythos.Wink 

Btw, do you watch the new Changragupta Maurya show on Imagine? It's really good! Makes me proud of our history...

desigrl05

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

ahaha..aww..i wish it was a big update myself, but here's osemthing bigger :P
thats pulkit samrat..he was my fav (which is why im on IF) back in the day..he's been missing for th epast 3 years and so a sighting of him is like an alien frm mars hehe

awwhh i get it Embarrassed three years..woow thats long! well he seems really cute and
handsome so i can understand the excitement . but update bhi karo na..drooling later Tongue

desigrl05

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

@janu: okay, pullu is the reason why i came on IF..i was mad after him..he was like what i feel for karan kundra x 10000 ..yes it was that bad of a pankhagiri.but hten he left the kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi show and its rare to catch a sighting of him..

Oh wow, that has to be a lot then!ShockedLOL Btw, what does Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi translate to in English?Embarrassed And was it a good show?

Go to top