India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 8)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Ahhhhhhh I get back from work waiting to congratulate you on your grah pravesh and you're already so many pages into it, puraani khabar ho gayi LOL Muchas muchas felicidades Jhanz, loveeeeee your work. it's consistently been among my top favs on IF... and love youuuuu Hug The first update is super pretty, the coloring on the LKT sig is just wowww Day Dreaming Keep up the awesomeness hun, can't wait to see more *especially my surprise* and yayyyy for you being open more often, bonusssss Dancing

nahiinn..we have to do our holy business...sabb shubh shubh ke anusaaran hona chahiye (that is the most difficult hindi i've said in a long time so hopefully it made some sense ahha)

break nareaallll:

shri om ganeshaya namah...

*insert religious pooja*

Hug housewarming hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi don't worry, I am not looking for any fights ROFL I am far awayyyy and want to stay away from unwanted madness nowSilly

I didn't come due to your note, I actually came due to your KaSh siggy and since I had to start commenting back anyhowSillyI am still staring at the KaSh siggy and my siggy box seriously needs revamping...

Ekta maiyya is playing around with my desi vampire show nowadays so I am like blahh to everything currently. You defiantly need to make AbhiYa ones once they have good scenes...

You should have seen Roz's HarShi mix, they looked divineDay Dreaming LOL good you are fine with pics...

desigrl05

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Jhanvi don't worry, I am not looking for any fights ROFL I am far awayyyy and want to stay away from unwanted madness nowSilly

I didn't come due to your note, I actually came due to your KaSh siggy and since I had to start commenting back anyhowSillyI am still staring at the KaSh siggy and my siggy box seriously needs revamping...

Ekta maiyya is playing around with my desi vampire show nowadays so I am like blahh to everything currently. You defiantly need to make AbhiYa ones once they have good scenes...

You should have seen Roz's HarShi mix, they looked divineDay Dreaming LOL good you are fine with pics...

ahaha..i was saying how it was coincidence not b/c u came b/c of that ahahah. .yeah please abhi toh kuch 2-3 saal ke liye dmg 'creators' se chutti chahiye hahah

oh nooo.. i hope she doens't mess up ur desi edward... he's acutally kinda cute ;) yeah i need to make other couples aside from what i like ahahahaha... roz has a harshi mix??? W*F.. going to go check.. :S :S i can't believei missed this oneee!!!!!!Cry aur bacchi when are u getting back to making mixes??
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I think we will get chutti from DMG stuff only once the actors move on to new shows (I think I said this line before here also lolz). KaSh haunt me now!Silly

HAHA at my desi vampire, he is fine but the whole story is kinda messed up in the show and is dragging like mad. There is a new character Siddharth who is pretty good but now its all a drag and less AbhiYa scenes:( Vivian is cute, no doubt. Oh yeah how about Vivian/Shilpa merges? Seriously these two have the cutest smiles ever lolz...

LOL yes Roz did make one and I was like "thuds" 

I don't know when I will be making VMs, I actually made two AbhiYa ones which also not that great. I am just out of creativity lolz...

Edited by -Ramsha- - 16 March 2011 at 8:45pm
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hey Jhanvi
Beautiful Creations

desigrl05

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
LKT? Shocked Let me guess!! Does my talking about them in the post the other day @ the shop has anything to do with you updating gallery with an LKT sig? I dunno. But I ll just take that as a YES and feel great about it ROFL

Gosh, they were SSOOOOOOOOOO good. Man, I cant believe the trashy ending they got. It was soooo trashy that I totally forgot about their ending until you reminded me again LOLLOLLOL Anyhoo! I was anyways a Pulkit-Moni fan cause that new guy was horrible :| Can I just say my most abused line on originals over here? LOLLOLLOL Khair. I can't wait to watch LKT scenes again in June thanks to youuuu Hug

Coming down to the sigs, awesomeeeeeeeeee stuff girl..If you wud hve used KT's pic in that LKT sig, I wud hve surely used it..it's soooo fab :| B&W is GOOD =D The text is perfecto!
Awii...they're the cutest avis. I have ever seen. Congrats on loving KK. They ll surely have a good ending LOL.

KaSh again? That sig has a windy feeling to it? LMFAO. Windy! hahaha...I mean the blur-ish effect is brilliant..Ahh, Shona. Gorgeous Shona<33 Love it. Armaan became a loserrrr of the first order so it's good he didn't know what he meant to her. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P Gorgeous KaSh sig really.

The sigs are a masterpiece, Jhanvi(yes, I ll stick to that :P) I LOVE them.
Keep 'em coming Hug

desigrl05

ron. Senior Member
ron.
ron.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
wow. brilliant work

desigrl05

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
WOW rocking Updt Jhanvi <3 Day Dreaming
Ahhhhhhh!! Stunning IKT Love the Style Spl !!
Karan Kritika Avi's r Gorgeous!
KaSh Sig Came out Beautiful <3

desigrl05

Go to top