India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 75)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
rofl... Jhanvi's siggie school bandh, Jhanvi's Hindi academy chaalu ROFL Lage raho bachchon Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-..RamKiJanaki..

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by desigrl05

@janu: awww thanks yaar.. jaadoo tumhari aankhon mein hai jo tumne meri creations mein kuch dekha hai ;) Hug

You're welcome, hun!Hug

Hmm....let me guess what you just said....something about my eyes seeing only the great in your creations??Geek Sorry, that is all I understood.EmbarrassedLOL

ShockedShocked

LMFAO Jaanu! That is the heights of cuteness ROFL

We have 2-2 Janus =/ Okay, one is my Jaanu(Janaki) and the other one is Jhanu(Jhanvi) okay? =)

Jaanu, Jhanu said that.. anyhow, she'll explain. I am not so good @ explaining such heavy hindi into english myself Tongue Just that the magic is in your eyes that you found her creations to be beautiful... I think! Right Jhanu? Tongue

Basically, you know how that line goes - beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? Yeah, something like that LOL Now, you two can gift me an SA sig each for the wonderful explanation Tongue Thankyou! =D

Edited by x.Anku.x - 18 April 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

no. i didnt like prem devki either..it was too heart breaking knowing she wasnt mukti.. :( :( We're the ones with THE bad luck, eh? All couples break up! LOL. More like me at the moment cause you have a complete jodi - ArJuhi(?) *touchwood* kahin Ekta maiyya ise bhi na bigad de :|  challo offscren mein toh theek hain..so thats good
except arjun arohi heheh..im biased..thing is she brought unforgettable jodis onscreen but sometimes ended them so brutally it was depressing...
aww! Like I said, God bless your couple and keep them away from Ekta maiyya's 'lets-break-up-this-couple' vali eyes ROFL LOL! LOL :P ahahah.. evil nazar ka nayya andaaz.. but she's a goddness next to dmg cvs :X
 ugh! But anyways, Lust Mill Gayye makes me appreciate her now :P LOL!!! ahahahha..no joke!! after that show ended and i started watchign kmh i was like..jesus christ what crap was i watching for the past 6months..rofll.
You don't even want me to get started on LMG and what a crapfest it was, do you? ROFL I would like your shop warning free ROFL But seriously, how I still wish SA  never came back. O well, we got some nice moments of KaSh again for the last time so all's well that...uhh..anyhow! Doesnt match with KaSh Tongue Ahem, Moving on! ROFL ahhaha.. no, lets not getting into warning zone here.. mera viewbie rep kharab hojayegaa ROFL ..its good she came back though..i didnt like ArSh too much but it wasnice to see her back w/ ksg..i missed all the KaSh moments.. hopefully inshallah maybe next time..third time the charm..?

Love the sig, Jhanvi.. and love the text even more.. PM were just GORGEOUS! Anddd, Karan's wife gave him a brilliant get up alwaysss =D He was the HUNK back then =D he was the shitt no doubt about that.. god knows kahan chup gaayye.. i know mukti came on kahani ghar ghar ki later for a bit and shes married now..but dunno what either of the two are doing..Wellll, we just gotta make do with YT and old times vids. on YT!!! Cause Indian dramas SUCK at the moment. Like literally suck! Either the newbies don't know acting or they aren't good looking.. hmph! Censored dude..tune into kmh.. both of these ppl are goodlooking and they're breaking every rule there is to indian tv ahah.. i should justbecome kmh's PR or something hehe.. yeah but most dramas are not good nowadays.. i esp hate the entire family type shows... i want moreyouth based shows

and ur a doll like always Hug
Awww! And so are you! Hug

ps.- umm, I didn't mean to make your shop a CC session but you know how I just have to always reply back if someone replies 2 me.. but if you reply back again, I promise I shall TRY and not reply back LOLLOL Don't want a chatting session in your gallery, do we! LOL.

pps.- umm, you know I was thinking how nice that PM text - pyar ke mukam par one would gell SO nicely with KaSh.. So, incase you make sigs on them sometime, pleasee keep in mind. I LOVE using your sigs.. Like I am still using the last one at the moment. LOVED it so much!<3 Oh and if you still like SA inspite of her disappearing acts, you should check out Shona's Hoonur updates.. makes you love the girl for her positive attitude..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565005&TPN=56
I don't know why I am posting it here and how it came up but when KaSh talk comes up, I start with SA talks too. rofl.. and I was pretty bored @ 7A.M with no place to go to =) LOL

Oooo..ur right..that would be a good KaSh quote , def will keep that in mind for the next update hehe.
yeah i like SA , i dont keep up to date w/ her status's but do sometimes tapak by in the dmg phorum to see whats up ;) .. i hope she comes back or something...esp w/ ksg.. sorry , despite everything i still lvoe them togethr.. they have amazing comfort together and chemistry! haha, dont reply back to this  bc if u do then i'll have to reply back to u hahah..

anku-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

rofl... Jhanvi's siggie school bandh, Jhanvi's Hindi academy chaalu ROFL Lage raho bachchon Geek

ahah..agr mein hindi sikhana baithgayi toh saare ke saare students fail hojayenge ahah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundarianku-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@janu: awww thanks yaar.. jaadoo tumhari aankhon mein hai jo tumne meri creations mein kuch dekha hai ;) Hug

You're welcome, hun!Hug

Hmm....let me guess what you just said....something about my eyes seeing only the great in your creations??Geek Sorry, that is all I understood.EmbarrassedLOL

ShockedShocked

LMFAO Jaanu! That is the heights of cuteness ROFL

We have 2-2 Janus =/ Okay, one is my Jaanu(Janaki) and the other one is Jhanu(Jhanvi) okay? =)

Jaanu, Jhanu said that.. anyhow, she'll explain. I am not so good @ explaining such heavy hindi into english myself Tongue Just that the magic is in your eyes that you found her creations to be beautiful... I think! Right Jhanu? Tongue

Basically, you know how that line goes - beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? Yeah, something like that LOL Now, you two can gift me an SA sig each for the wonderful explanation Tongue Thankyou! =D

hahahah.. yeah thats right anku..kya baat hai, sikha mein rahi hoon, samjha tu rahi hai aur gift hum dein?? ahahah. .will get it in thenext update ;) ;)

..RamKiJanaki..

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
This is SO gorgeous!

I think it's one of the most prettiest sigs I've ever seen. Day Dreaming

anku-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
^^aww thats damn sweet of you, thanks yaar

muffins2waffles

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
- Not replying to the first quote or we'll end up finishing your gallery with replies to each other Tongue

- I can bet on that too.. that the students will fail if you teach them Hindi Tongue

- Bhai, samjhaya toh maine na? Ache se vo bhi. Your samjhana was ghisa pita Tongue So, gift tum logon ka banta hai Approve Specially since I don't even know the ABC of sigmaking ROFL

- THINK before you reply to this! ROFLROFL Cuz I am really idle and free right now
ROFL

Go to top