desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 74)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Awesome update!!!!!!

Love the PM siggie I know I hate what Ekta done to them esp when they finally got together!!!

Sidra's VM was great and your Siggie matches it brilliantly!

ekta ruins everything w/ jodis.. i will raise hell if she tries to do the same w/ my arjuhi hehe
yeah her vm was fab an dthanks for liking!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
OMG! Gorgeous update, Jhanvi! I always loooove everything you make, your creations just have magic in them!Day Dreaming

This one's beautiful!

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
i Love Love Love Love the PM One it's so so so Cute:)
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

@janu: awww thanks yaar.. jaadoo tumhari aankhon mein hai jo tumne meri creations mein kuch dekha hai ;) Hug

@mausam: fary is that you?? thanks yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..naadanmasakalli

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
omg! I love love love premuktii onee. I love your grunge textures! whr do u get it from?

make more :)
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

@janu: awww thanks yaar.. jaadoo tumhari aankhon mein hai jo tumne meri creations mein kuch dekha hai ;) Hug

You're welcome, hun!Hug

Hmm....let me guess what you just said....something about my eyes seeing only the great in your creations??Geek Sorry, that is all I understood.EmbarrassedLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

no. i didnt like prem devki either..it was too heart breaking knowing she wasnt mukti.. :( :( We're the ones with THE bad luck, eh? All couples break up! LOL. More like me at the moment cause you have a complete jodi - ArJuhi(?) *touchwood* kahin Ekta maiyya ise bhi na bigad de :|
except arjun arohi heheh..im biased..thing is she brought unforgettable jodis onscreen but sometimes ended them so brutally it was depressing...
aww! Like I said, God bless your couple and keep them away from Ekta maiyya's 'lets-break-up-this-couple' vali eyes ROFL LOL! LOL :P
 ugh! But anyways, Lust Mill Gayye makes me appreciate her now :P LOL!!! ahahahha..no joke!! after that show ended and i started watchign kmh i was like..jesus christ what crap was i watching for the past 6months..rofll.
You don't even want me to get started on LMG and what a crapfest it was, do you? ROFL I would like your shop warning free ROFL But seriously, how I still wish SA  never came back. O well, we got some nice moments of KaSh again for the last time so all's well that...uhh..anyhow! Doesnt match with KaSh Tongue Ahem, Moving on! ROFL

Love the sig, Jhanvi.. and love the text even more.. PM were just GORGEOUS! Anddd, Karan's wife gave him a brilliant get up alwaysss =D He was the HUNK back then =D he was the shitt no doubt about that.. god knows kahan chup gaayye.. i know mukti came on kahani ghar ghar ki later for a bit and shes married now..but dunno what either of the two are doing..Wellll, we just gotta make do with YT and old times vids. on YT!!! Cause Indian dramas SUCK at the moment. Like literally suck! Either the newbies don't know acting or they aren't good looking.. hmph! Censored

and ur a doll like always Hug
Awww! And so are you! Hug

ps.- umm, I didn't mean to make your shop a CC session but you know how I just have to always reply back if someone replies 2 me.. but if you reply back again, I promise I shall TRY and not reply back LOLLOL Don't want a chatting session in your gallery, do we! LOL.

pps.- umm, you know I was thinking how nice that PM text - pyar ke mukam par one would gell SO nicely with KaSh.. So, incase you make sigs on them sometime, pleasee keep in mind. I LOVE using your sigs.. Like I am still using the last one at the moment. LOVED it so much!<3 Oh and if you still like SA inspite of her disappearing acts, you should check out Shona's Hoonur updates.. makes you love the girl for her positive attitude..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565005&TPN=56
I don't know why I am posting it here and how it came up but when KaSh talk comes up, I start with SA talks too. rofl.. and I was pretty bored @ 7A.M with no place to go to =) LOL

Edited by x.Anku.x - 18 April 2011 at 7:22pm
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

You're welcome, hun!Hug

Hmm....let me guess what you just said....something about my eyes seeing only the great in your creations??Geek Sorry, that is all I understood.EmbarrassedLOL

aww i totally forgot about u n hindi hehhe..yeah u guessed right..'ur eyes hold the magic to which makes everything you see magical' :P

Go to top