India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 73)

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-desigrl05

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
OMG I love you for taking my suggestion!!!Hug I'm definitely gonna use it soon!!!Day Dreaming I so agree with you-I HATE ekta for breaking ALL the best couples in KZK!!!Angry They were so beautiful and they are definitely the evergreen couple!!! I remember when she died and he was like ShockedOuch-I was the same!!! Then ekta maiyya ruined it with the whole devki and stuff and his wife!!! The confession was so heartening and karnvir delivered his dialogues so beautifully.Day Dreaming
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!!!!

Love the PM siggie I know I hate what Ekta done to them esp when they finally got together!!!

Sidra's VM was great and your Siggie matches it brilliantly!
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@salz: i watched PM alot later but did hate ekta for breaking up anotehr fav jodi of mine: lakshya kt ..then she broke PM then shaksham p2...damnn ..it sucked b/c all were like permanent breakages
@wida: i agree..devki wasnt the same...it went stale then.. their story was too depressing as prem kept searching for mukti in devki
@fatima: thanks jaan
@anu: thanks dear
@aditi: wouldnt he? both look youngish i guess ..thanks dear
@lola: HAHAH..extra 'r's i dunno..ididnt hear baotu that one :S :S ... but really wish those two came back
@kirti: thanks for visiting dear, welcome to my shop..just hit the 'like' button on my second post on the first page and i'll pm u :P
@harshu: thanks dear..i like wahi panchi siggy too..
@jenny: ahaha..beats me.. i hate how she tormented our hearts soo much for their jodi..seriously dude..
@zarqa: thansk sweetie
@sidra: yeah dude..PM were like the 'forever' jodi..and she had to go butcher knife them apart ..my dil toot'ed so bad when mukti died..it was a tv W*F moment for all of us ;(
@dharu: thanks yaar
@arjunlicious: yaahh man me too..i wish they come backkk :(
@sania: thanks hun
@reeno: ehhe..now that im hooked back to old is gold willd o them for more times too
@farzana: yeah they were..epic ..sigh* before ekta decided to ruin it for all of us :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidranyctophiliaindian_beautyserendipity.MehRya..

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD them like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Devki-Prem just couldn't be the same like them!! no.ididnt like prem devki either..it was too heart breaking knowing she wasnt mukti.. :( :(  AND STUPID EKTA &^&^$$^*^*&^!!#@. If she had to keep Tina then why not just as Mukti.. idiot lady! Her problem always been that her love stories turned mostly crap towards the end..except arjun arohi heheh..im biased..thing is she brought unforgettable jodis onscreen but sometimes ended them so brutally it was depressing ugh! But anyways, Lust Mill Gayye makes me appreciate her now :P LOL!!! ahahahha..no joke!! after that show ended and i started watchign kmh i was like..jesus christ what crap was i watching for the past 6months..rofll.

Love the sig, Jhanvi.. and love the text even more.. PM were just GORGEOUS! Anddd, Karan's wife gave him a brilliant get up alwaysss =D He was the HUNK back then =D he was the shitt no doubt about that.. god knows kahan chup gaayye.. i know mukti came on kahani ghar ghar ki later for a bit and shes married now..but dunno what either of the two are doing..Where have all these amazing people gonee? =( I WANT THEM BACK! =(

Beautiful work, Jhanu! You're terrific as always =) and ur a doll like always Hug

Love ya Hug
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Jhanvi!!Hug

*Thud*

The Karan Panchi one is gorgeous! As you can see Im using it!!Embarrassed thankkuu

If only some PH would consider them in a show!!  i knoww.they'd look damn cute!

P.S A little trivia.....KW was first choice to play Neevs role in Kayamath. But I guess destiny had other plans! SHUT UP! i didn't know that! although i am glad he didnt' take it..neev's role was reduced to nothing at the end an all he did was cry for prachi :( :(

Anyway, I hope to see more KW Panchi siggies from you.....and of course SR ones! No matter how crappily they ended they gave us good memories and good friends!!Embarrassed hehe.. yeah def there will always be sr..no matter how it ended i always try to represent all the jodis i loved :P ..kuch toh vafadaari nibhani chahiye na ;)
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Jhanviii!!!! Cess!!

You are updating real often, i am procrastinating to write my paper , hence updates :P :P and they look as amazing as ever!! Karan and Panchi? Hmmm.. thats a new pair to me. for me too..didnt think of it until sidras vm I havent seen the VM, so will look for it. But they are an interesting pair. They both look young, so I'm sure they will rock together. I havent seen much of Panchi because never seen kayamat, but I like her smile! (: And the sig? that looks marvellous! I adore it to bits! THank uu.. yeah i liked her in kayamath and loved her w/ jay bhanushali..i was aneechi fan hehe.. (obviously, i would lvoe allt he broken up jodis)

Prem and Mukti looks evennn better! So devki did end up with Prem. But was he married? Yeah i forgot why he married..but karanvir opted out of the show by then.. the guy who played abeer in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi played prem from henceforth.. it was stupid then..i wanted karnvir and tina! That is interesting. I never actually saw any of the last parts. I decided to skip it all, maybe will go back to youtube that. no point..it was retarded by then Love the pics you chose print screen zindabaad haha , and surprisingly, I actually seen this scene. It was totally amazing... epic! I love their emotions and the way they portrayed the characters. They're both amazing actors, and I hope they come back together!  i want them back toooo..i wish ekta would think to recycle her jodis hahah..i know that soudns lame but seriously i wouldnt mind..

OMG!! Jhans you need to make some stuff on KMH!!! Seriously, today's episode was like OMG! The way kundra was smiling in the song, and his guitar. They are HOT - even his guitar is HOT!! dude..kundra jo cheez choo ta hai woh sexy ban hi jata hai..haha..but yes he looked like an effing sexy monster ahah.. okay, let me stop before i get carried away.. Ufff.... If only... one day... No, I need just an hour with him, and my whole life would be complete! Day Dreaming ahahah.. i feel you, i would need just about that much too.. i bet kritika loves him as her bf..! dman lucky girl I didnt like that song though... It was sorta weird. W*F song was that?? like really?? i didnt udnerstand why they shoved that in there..i wished they used tu jaane na or kmh ost or something ... I wanted them to use dheere dheere, since EK is promoting her movie, but oh well. KK makes everything look perfect! His lip sync is damn perfect! yeah it was pretty good... i loved his original punjabi singing though.. it was damn cute ahah

Ahhh... I love this. You make me want to watch Prem-Mukti/devki now... 

@ Zeenia - Wahi was to play neev?? :OO I am shocked! Didnt know that! Never seen Kayamath, but I do know Neev was the first guy...  i heart neev prachi..stupid ekta broke them as well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

OMG I love you for taking my suggestion!!!Hug I'm definitely gonna use it soon!!!Day Dreaming I so agree with you-I HATE ekta for breaking ALL the best couples in KZK!!!Angry They were so beautiful and they are definitely the evergreen couple!!! I remember when she died and he was like ShockedOuch-I was the same!!! Then ekta maiyya ruined it with the whole devki and stuff and his wife!!! The confession was so heartening and karnvir delivered his dialogues so beautifully.Day Dreaming

omfg..i have to make a list now of all my heart breaks due to her
Lakshya kt
neev prachi
saksham p2
prem mukti
adi maithili
anuraag prerna

ufff... back then it was her 'trademark' for breaking up jodis.. thank godshes not all that hell bent baout it now.. my reaction to her death was the same..i m like 'are u effing kidding me'.. it was just like i had wasted 6months of watchign a beautiful pair in the making and then to see the girl die after she wanted to get with him..uff.. and those dialouges were really well said by karnvir..i esp liked taht 'pyar ke muqaam ' pe one ..it was beautiful..and expressins were so nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

Go to top